944 users online (115 members and 829 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    That's a good idea. I will definitely be watching.

rd

Quote Originally Posted by rd_jfc View Post
    SS wrote: "We have to include everyone until they are ruled out as possible perps in this case."

Maybe you missed the part where I said that.

But besides that, what I am referring to is not theory, it's photographic evidence. In Eve Carson's case, they enlarged the surveillance photograph in the same way and found someone in the back seat.

rd
    RD that is because there WAS someone in the backseat of the car even an amateur could see! What you are seeing in your analysis could be nothing more than the folds of clothes, shadows, etc. If it were photographic evidence...then LE would be all over it and as far as I know...they are not. It would mean it is speculation on your part. Sorry, but I can take any photograph and come up with similar to what you did with using different techniques. A photo can be manipulated to show things which are not actually there, but can be made from shadows etc.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

That's as far as you know.

rd

It would be all over the news if it had been verified to be a legitimate lead as it was in the other case where they figured out the other person was in the backseat of the car.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

LE should know more about this case than anyone in the public domain.
    They have interviewed dozens if not hundreds of people.

LE will also know a lot about Jennifer, her friends and associates and her lifestyle.

I find it difficult to believe tips are coming in on a daily basis. This case attracted little information right from the start and it is now 28 months since the abduction.
    In the first two weeks after the 24th Jan 06 there was spokesperson from Crimeline saying they were surprised at the low volume of tips.

It would be fascinating to know what LE has in the way of information but whatever they do have is not enough for an arrest.
    On the down side it is quite possible LE has nothing much at all.

I personally believe they don't have much if anything. They didn't investigate this properly from the beginning and only have the vehicle to go on. We know they didn't get much from it.

Without them doing a crime scene type scenario inside her apartment, they allowed a lot of possible evidence to go undetermined...such as the camera not being checked out! This means her computer, phone, etc. probably were not touched either. The investigation was sloppy at best.

I cannot imagine any viable tips coming in at this stage either.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

well, first of all, there's nobody down there to verify it's a legitimate lead. I quit checking the Orlando crime section when it got too horrifying to look at. There's murderers marauding all over the place. I doubt they can keep up with blood spatter evidence.

but for anyone who doesn't know what SS is trashing, take a look for yourself and draw your own conclusion. The Eve Carson work already disproved the claim that it is illegitimate to enlarge photographs.

Decide for yourselves whether "shadows" form the solid black image of a thigh strap holster and duty belt and a baton that people think is his arm from a casual observation.

And see his face from the third surveillance photo along with a law enforcement shoulder patch.

Let's see, that was trashed because you can't read the word sheriff on it.

Blowup of Jennifer Kesse person of interest / suspect
    http://www.justiceforchandra.com/for...pic.php?t=3033

rd

I am not trashing it...but you seem to believe it is a fact...which it is definitely not.

I looked again. There IS NO patch. There is not a stun gun. No baton. Nothing to indicate any of those things on that photograph!

Enlarging them brings out the natural shadows which are there and it also distorts the images.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

In the Eve Carson work they also adjusted brighteness and contrast, which is all I did.

rd

Anytime you adjust the brightness and contrast, you are manipulating the photo. I do know quite about about this part of it.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

UCFAlumni2002 is offline Jennifer Kesse- Missing over 8 years- www.findjenniferkesse.com
    rd- i have to agree- it isn't "fact" per se but definitely a good theory and a good possibility. I have to agree that there needs to be every avenue looked at. Tara Grinstead has also been missing now for over 3 years and nothing found. So, here are two women who had everything going for them and they have literally vanished.
    Help Find Missing Jennifer Kesse
    www.findjenniferkesse.com
    REWARD
    CRIMELINE: 1-800-423-TIPS(8477)

Check out the Facebook Page and Twitter Page for Jenn

Back in the old days we had what were called brightness and contrast knobs on a tv. Nobody said, "oh you can't adjust that, that's manipulating the picture!"

No, what they said was, " oh, now I can see it fine."

But of course that was a long time ago and everything's automatic now so of course we can't do anything like we used to. Where's that little rolling eyes icon?

And what is plain to see is a law enforcent uniform and equipment, such as a security guard would wear. I know that isn't popular here what with the focus on construction workers, but people were looking at a washed out surveillance photo and believing this stuff about the person being about 5'4", which is the one thing we all agree on now is wrong.

So, no, it isn't a theory, either the picture shows what it does or it's an illusion that perfectly shaped shadows in the form of law enforcement uniform and equipment, and his face, are in three consecutive surveillance pictures.

I don't particularly care which way one decides, just as long as everybody gets a chance to see for themselves and decide whether the police are not following up on Jennifer's case by chaging the description of the POI they asked people to try to remember to the correct height and the clear picture of a law enforcement person.

Of course that's trouble they don't want, so I expect nothing from them.

And they are delivering on that magnificently.

rd

I want to give everyone here a big pat on the back for your time and effort discussing your theories in Jennifer Kesse's case.

One of the things I love about you is your passion.
    And (of course) your intelligence!

It's been frustrating for most us who realized early on that this case should have been solved right away.

Le had a time, place, car, video of suspect, possible fingerprints and dna,
    cell phone records, landline records, neighborhood surveillance tapes, all within the first week of Jen's abduction.

As with any case, it all comes down to motive.

Find the motive and you find the person responsible for abducting Jennifer on her way to work that early morning January 24th, 2006.

One thing we all know for certain is that this beautiful young lady did not walk away from her life. She was most definitely targeted and stolen from her family and friends.

I'm looking forward to watching 48 hours next weekend knowing that all of you will be watching too.

~

findjenniferkesse.com ~ for details

It is certainly one thing we do have: Passion. Answers would be what are lacking. Someday maybe LE will provide answers to the many questions we have presented. Until then, Jennifer remains missing and we can only watch while her family suffers this horrible nightmare day after day.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

UCFAlumni2002 is offline Jennifer Kesse- Missing over 8 years- www.findjenniferkesse.com
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/servi...,1519741.story

THIS WEEK'S SPOTLIGHT: DREW KESSE
    Fighting to find daughter

Willoughby Mariano | Sentinel Staff Writer
    June 8, 2008

Since Orlando resident Jennifer Kesse vanished in January 2006, her father, Drew Kesse, has worked to keep her name and plight on TV and in the newspapers. He has attracted international attention to the case, but his daughter, who was 24 when she went missing, has not been found. This coming Saturday, her story will be featured on CBS's '48 Hours Mystery,' which airs at 10 p.m. on WKMG-Channel 6. He spoke recently with Sentinel reporter Willoughby Mariano.

Are there any major developments in the case?
    No. Unfortunately Jennifer's abduction remains a mystery to authorities, as well as the identity of the suspect. . . . Having said that, most of the authorities working her case as well as our family think that we will find Jennifer. Whether for the good or bad, we believe Jennifer will come home and we are prepared for that day.

Where do you think Jennifer is?
    This is a tough one. Within our family there are several thoughts on where we think Jennifer may be. Mine, in particular, revolves around the theory that she was unknowingly stalked, taken at an opportune time and is far away from Orlando and maybe the U.S. . . . Ask me in five minutes, I would probably tell you something else.

Explain your theory.
    Nothing of Jennifer's has been found, used, et cetera, which gives me great hope that she may still be alive and waiting to be rescued or escape. I am, however, realistic in the sense that Jennifer may not be with us any longer after such a long period of time missing. Either way, Jennifer needs to be found and brought home.

What was it like to be involved in the '48 Hours' story?
    It was an incredible yet stressful experience. From the executive producers to Peter Van Sant, the Emmy-award-winning investigative journalist who did our interviews, all were compassionate, professional and caring in every sense of the word and treated us and Jennifer with great respect.

Did you expect to be able to maintain interest in your daughter's case for so long?
    Yes. I will do whatever it takes to keep the awareness of Jennifer's abduction high and find her. It's called unconditional love and a very positive attitude. I am by far not alone in this effort. Jennifer's family, friends and incredible volunteers work tirelessly to keep her name and face in the public's eye all over the world. . . . I have developed skills which I can apply to the effort. I very rarely, if ever, turn down interviews; they are an integral part of finding Jennifer. Do I like what I have to do? No. Our lives are now public, which is not of interest to me at all.

Your daughter's disappearance has taken a huge toll emotionally. What about financially?
    Without going into too many particulars, it has cost a lot of money thus far -- a lot. I am, much to contrary belief, not a wealthy person, financially; in fact, far, far from it. People have been extremely generous; however, most if not all of any savings for my future is now depleted. My wealth comes in the form of family, friends and volunteers.

People try to comfort you. What's the worst thing they can say?
    "Jennifer has been chosen for a higher purpose, which will come to light someday." To add to that, people often tell us they don't know what to say. [That] you care says it all.

Does it get any easier?
    No, no, no, no. And in case you didn't get it -- no. It is an absurd notion to me. How I personally suffer within means nothing. It is all about Jennifer. Period. End of discussion. Think of what Jennifer is or has gone through for over two years in her hell. My feelings or sense of ease don't count at all and shouldn't. I get to eat, shower, sleep, come and go pretty much as I please. I don't think Jennifer has or had that ability.

Anyone with information about the case is asked to call Crimeline at 800-423-TIPS.

Willoughby Mariano can be reached at wmariano@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5171.
    Help Find Missing Jennifer Kesse
    www.findjenniferkesse.com
    REWARD
    CRIMELINE: 1-800-423-TIPS(8477)

Check out the Facebook Page and Twitter Page for Jenn

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast