1261 users online (207 members and 1054 guests)  

Websleuths News

Follow That Wrapper

They're not talking about hip hop here. Police arrested four suspects in a candy store burglary by following the candy wrappers. Thieves stole $400.00 worth of candy from Peter Minges&Sons candy shop. All LE had to do was follow the trail. One of the suspects was also charged with child endangerments because she toted her seven month along for the heist.http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Quirks/...suspects/1598/

!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    !!!
    LMAO What were they doing? Eating the candy along the route home? It's like Hansel and Gretel.

It's like my kids!!!

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    If this does not prove that our education system has been dumbed down, thus dumbing down the kids, then just look around at some of the other stories today like...."parents" fighting over which gang the kid should be in. Come on people!

Just to add insult to injury... can they be charged with a count of littering for each wrapper???

Stupid ought to hurt.
    FUN... is a renewable resource!

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    Can you imagine the percentage of the population who would be doubled over in pain if that were true?

Here's another article with a mugshot of the candy bandits in the slideshow. Do you think they were high and had the munchies?

http://www.local12.com/news/local/st...0-1b9a59a60dc6

Brilliant

Most interesting is that it's come to light that one man orchestrated this caper. http://www.local12.com/news/local/st...c-0055ee4a24b5

Oh jeez; the one brought along her 7month old baby for the heist..

Quote Originally Posted by MeoW333 View Post
    Oh jeez; the one brought along her 7month old baby for the heist..
    Hi Meo...

The link Filly posted says that the baby is 7 weeks old! What is Heaven's name is wrong with these mothers??? It was 1:00AM in the morning for pete's sake!!

That mother needs to have that infant taken from her FOREVER and put into a stable, loving home. She/he stands no chance with this POS mom and her posse.

Good grief...