Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: CNN Breaking News- Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean caught!! *merged*

This is wonderful news, thank you for posting all the info everyone.

May the justice process finally be started and Maria get the justice she deserves.

Angry enough to do something about it?????

Like getting rid of the reminders (Maria and baby) that were constantly reminding her that CL was unfaithful?

Suzi:

The pic might have been cheesy and unprofessional, but you got to admit that it is eerily like the captured pic of CL.

I agree that WS's are extremely TALENTED in so many areas.........more so than any LE department! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Littledeer View Post
    SieSie:

Wait til you see the "captured" pic. You'll be blown away at the likeness to the retouched photo of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just found this pic:

What's everyone mean the "retouched photo"?? I haven't been following the case very closely (obviously, lol!!).

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    SieSie, the pic retouching was so cheesy and unprofessional, IMO. However, it does look like the captured Cesar pic. I am always amazed at the talents of Ws'ers. And they do it on nothing more than a cranky computer and store bought or freeware software. Ws'ers also have very sharp eyes as evidenced in info they can pic out from surveillance tapes and photos long before LE or the media has.
    Oh, I get it now - someone edited his photo to show what he might look like with a beard - that's what you guys mean by "retouched photo" ?? If so, who edited it, a WSer or someone in LE?? I'd love to see that pic, does anyone have a link?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

Quote Originally Posted by Littledeer View Post
    Suzi:

The pic might have been cheesy and unprofessional, but you got to admit that it is eerily like the captured pic of CL.

I agree that WS's are extremely TALENTED in so many areas.........more so than any LE department! LOL
    Lol, that's what cracks me up about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SieSie View Post
    I just found this pic:

What's everyone mean the "retouched photo"?? I haven't been following the case very closely (obviously, lol!!).

Oh, I get it now - someone edited his photo to show what he might look like with a beard - that's what you guys mean by "retouched photo" ?? If so, who edited it, a WSer or someone in LE?? I'd love to see that pic, does anyone have a link?
    I really thought he looked alot like the photo that was shown on AMW! As someone on here said a few posts ago, I too, thought he looked like a terrorist when I saw the AMW photo. And he does too! Scary.

I think we're talking about post 46 in the media thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58588

They just showed that pic on Headline news. It does look like him except the hair and the beard are trimmed differently, but its very close.

I'm so glad this thread is jumping again and for such a good reason. I'm gonna have to get to work. But I have the TV on and I'll have to check in again after the presser. Good to see you all again!

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    YES! One more weak man down waaay too many to go.

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    I think we're talking about post 46 in the media thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58588
    Oh, thanks so much, now I understand the whole "retouched photo" thing.

I put this together real quick (wasn't about to waste a lot of time on this POS, but I like it cause of the handcuffs, hehehehe. )
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

O/T kind of...

You know what really scares me is how much he looks like he could also be from the middle east with his beard and all....so how hard would it be for the terrorists to pose as a Mexican citizen and come across our border?

We really need to secure our borders!

Sorry...but just had to point that out

I'm sooo glad that he was finally caught so that now maybe we can have some truth and justice about what really happened to Maria.

I put this together real quick (wasn't about to waste a lot of time on this POS, but I like it cause of the handcuffs, hehehehe. )
    Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by ember View Post
    O/T kind of...

You know what really scares me is how much he looks like he could also be from the middle east with his beard and all....so how hard would it be for the terrorists to pose as a Mexican citizen and come across our border?
    There was a commercial a few years back from a father of a 911 victim. The point of the commercial was that the U.S. can't tell the difference between a terrorist and a tourist.

Good Job!!!

I dropped everything/everybody and came directly here at the first breaking news last night on CNN...

I was finally able to go to bed after someone, SS I think... posted the photo of POS in handcuffs!

Ahhh... aren't those bracelets gorgeous on him!!!

OOOPs... I went back and it was YOU, SusiQ, who posted the photo.

Thanx again for it.

Quote Originally Posted by peace9274 View Post
    OOOPs... I went back and it was YOU, SusiQ, who posted the photo.

Thanx again for it.
    thanks, but I think SS posted it first. Dang SS, she's always trying to beat me to it. lol.

Glad they finally caught the scum. But now we are going to have a long wait to get him back here.
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

Quote Originally Posted by DebC View Post
    According to the FoxNews report: He was born in Guadalajara, but family members there have said he moved to the U.S. more than 10 years ago.

That would make him about 10 years old when he moved to USA. How come he couldn't speak Spanish well? Curious.
    If you don't use it, you lose it. Possibly (and I'm just going on with examples of some of my friends and their families) once they got here the parents wanted their children to speak only English. Some parents don't want the native tounge spoken in the home anymore to assimilate better, in their minds. It's just a possibility of course, and again I do have some friends whose families did this very thing....obviously I don't know if it's the reason in this case.
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.---Patrick Moynihan
    Living in the

I've just heard they caught him- Yeah!!! Some short blurb on the radio and I had to come on here as soon as got home from work.

Christina refused Cesar's requests for help:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,350070,00.html
    http://websleuths.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=18587&dateline=122036  8386

Oh, thanks so much, now I understand the whole "retouched photo" thing. YES! The FBI has nothing on you, Girl!!

I LOVE IT!!! Nothing better than seeing that upclose shot of those cuffs and shackles on Cesar! I have been waiting for this day to come for sooooo long!! I am very happy!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Yeah she wouldn't help him THIS time because she already helped him do away with Maria... I am sorry I know some people won't agree with me but I will always think Christine is guilty in this somehow someway..kinda like OJ Simpson even if proven innocent I won't buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Armandv101 View Post
    Christina refused Cesar's requests for help:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,350070,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    thanks, but I think SS posted it first. Dang SS, she's always trying to beat me to it. lol.
    LOL But you always win!
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mygirlsadie View Post
    Yeah she wouldn't help him THIS time because she already helped him do away with Maria... I am sorry I know some people won't agree with me but I will always think Christine is guilty in this somehow someway..kinda like OJ Simpson even if proven innocent I won't buy it.
    I couldn't agree more. I think on the computer, it doesn't show her helping him. This doesn't mean she didn't have others ways to help him. They just haven't found them yet. She was smart enough not to mention it there and is what LE is going by for now. She was playing CYA when talking to Cesar online because she was concerned they were monitoring her.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast