Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

The Marines consider the rape case "concluded."

The Marines have no murder charges out on him. The civilian courts do.[/quote]

And the Marines told Congressman Mike Turner they considered the rape case, "concluded." Have the Marines charged him or his wife with anything? Is the rape case closed? Will those charges now be dropped if they consider that case closed? Can they close the rape case and never charge him with murder?

If the Marines charge him with murder who's trial is first and can one trial keep the other from happening?

It wasn't Goverment funded military housing or anything like that?

Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post
    helloooooo He f*ckin raped, murdered, buried and burned a woman who was carrying his child. Get a clue...your husband's a rapist and a murderer. what an azzclown.
    Artist's conception:

http://usera.imagecave.com/jenniferrouse/assclown.jpg
    http://websleuths.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=18587&dateline=122036  8386

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    And how about the planned trip to Las Vegas he was going to make? I wonder if she was going to meet him there? Did she think LE wasn't paying any attention to her?
    That tells me his family was communicating with him as well. I say haul them all in!

SeriouslySearching,
    Thank you for having that in your siggy. I wouldn't have found out about it tonight otherwise!

I feel like dancing in the streets! Well, maybe mentally, but physically my body says NO! LOL!

This is great news! I feared they would never find him! WTG Xtina! Your stupidity paid off...just not for you and him. hahhahaha! Oh how I hope they charge her with something, and send her to Leavenworth! Exactly where they BOTH should be. But I believe Cesar will be sent to civilian prison. Xtina there would suit me though. I can't wait for this trial, and to see what all she really did know and do! She had to be a part of it all. If she isn't the one that actually killed Maria! I honestly believe that Xtina came home, and found Maria and Cesar together. Xtina filled, and killed Maria, and they both then covered up the crime.

I remember reading some posts from locals that reported Maria and Cesar had been renting a motel room. I still believe Maria and Cesar were planning on being together. Whether he was going AWOL and both of them were to be in Mexico, or whether he was sending Maria to be with his family until after the baby was born and he could join her, I'm still not sure. But seems fesible.

Let justice prevail! I hope it's not a long extradiction, and the trial can start within a few months!!!

PS... pardon all the spelling mistakes. I had already taken my nightime meds, and I don't think as clearly then...

Again, SS, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOOO!!!!!!!! Gosh I'm happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SS,
    I will try my darnest to be here and will attempt to transcribe the press release tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    That tells me his family was communicating with him as well. I say haul them all in!

Most certainly!

for them all!

Quote Originally Posted by Mygirlsadie View Post
    Well considering he dug a huge pit in his backyard to bury her body in and re-painted the house,went shopping for proper burial supplies.. I dón't think it's possible AT ALL that Christine didn't know. I still think she master minded the whole thing...She couldn't handle the fact that he was with another women. (another women who was most likely pregnant with his child and very young and beautiful)
    ITA.

One day we will find out about the cut on Maria's neck. Maybe CL will explain it: "Well, Maria was trying to cut her own throat with the knife, and, Stellar Marine that I am, I banged her in the head a few times to stop her from killing herself."

I hate to even think about how/why the knife cut came about, but I would never believe that Maria did it herself.

Quote Originally Posted by KatK View Post
    It wasn't Goverment funded military housing or anything like that?
    No, Kat, it was not. It was a private residence.

Welcome to WS, 2Hope4! You are welcome! I just thought it was a quick way to let people know he was toast. Happy to be the bearer of great news!!

I have not heard about the motel room! Interesting!!

It isn't out of the realm of possibilities that she was there and actively participated in killing Maria and her baby. I wouldn't put anything past either of them. I have always considered her a suspect and not another victim of Cesar's.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Charges filed against Laurean came along with a state arrest warrant on January 12, 2008. He was also federally charged with unlawful flight to avoid prosecution (UFAP) in the Eastern District of North Carolina, and a federal warrant was issued for his arrest. http://www.newsadvance.com/lna/news/...captured/3789/

Ohhh, perhaps the military will get their day with him as well!

Quote Originally Posted by 2Hope4 View Post
    SS,
    I will try my darnest to be here and will attempt to transcribe the press release tomorrow.
    That would be fantastic, 2Hope4!!! Hugs~ I have a Doc's appt. that I can't miss (will try to get them to let me mess with the tv tho LOL).

I will go ahead and start a thread for it so you can post it there, if you don't mind.

Here you go: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...60#post2126660

Thank you so much!!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

WooHOOOOOOOOOOO I am so glad they captured him.
    I agree with you all I think his wife is involved too.

From Huffington Post:

April 11, 2008 12:08 AM EST

MORELIA, Mexico — Chained at the wrists and ankles, the American Marine wanted in the brutal slaying of a pregnant colleague stared straight ahead Thursday night, but his eyes occasionally filled up with tears as he answered a reporter's questions.

Cpl. Cesar Laurean was presented by police in the small town of Tacambaro, in western Mexico, hours after Mexico authorities arrested him.

Quote Originally Posted by Truly View Post
    No, Kat, it was not. It was a private residence.
    Well, drat! Ok. *sigh* I'd hoped they could really stick it to them, is all. I've been following the case, but haphazardly and couldn't remember.

Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast