Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 656
  1. #271
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tarzana, CA
    Posts
    2,312
    Christina refused Cesar's requests for help:


    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,350070,00.html
    http://websleuths.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=18587&dateline=122036  8386


  2. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by SieSie View Post
    Oh, thanks so much, now I understand the whole "retouched photo" thing. YES! The FBI has nothing on you, Girl!!

    I put this together real quick (wasn't about to waste a lot of time on this POS, but I like it cause of the handcuffs, hehehehe. )
    I LOVE IT!!! Nothing better than seeing that upclose shot of those cuffs and shackles on Cesar! I have been waiting for this day to come for sooooo long!! I am very happy!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.


  3. #273
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4,543
    Yeah she wouldn't help him THIS time because she already helped him do away with Maria... I am sorry I know some people won't agree with me but I will always think Christine is guilty in this somehow someway..kinda like OJ Simpson even if proven innocent I won't buy it.




    Quote Originally Posted by Armandv101 View Post
    Christina refused Cesar's requests for help:


    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,350070,00.html


  4. #274
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    thanks, but I think SS posted it first. Dang SS, she's always trying to beat me to it. lol.
    LOL But you always win!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.


  5. #275
    Quote Originally Posted by Mygirlsadie View Post
    Yeah she wouldn't help him THIS time because she already helped him do away with Maria... I am sorry I know some people won't agree with me but I will always think Christine is guilty in this somehow someway..kinda like OJ Simpson even if proven innocent I won't buy it.
    I couldn't agree more. I think on the computer, it doesn't show her helping him. This doesn't mean she didn't have others ways to help him. They just haven't found them yet. She was smart enough not to mention it there and is what LE is going by for now. She was playing CYA when talking to Cesar online because she was concerned they were monitoring her.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.


  6. #276
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,488
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I couldn't agree more. I think on the computer, it doesn't show her helping him. This doesn't mean she didn't have others ways to help him. They just haven't found them yet. She was smart enough not to mention it there and is what LE is going by for now. She was playing CYA when talking to Cesar online because she was concerned they were monitoring her.
    ITA, SS. Of course she couldn't help him now! Its not that she didn't want to, she just couldn't. She probably is being monitored and its easy enough to find that out with computers. Do we even know, is she in some sort of "custody" by the marines as we posited on here in the past, or do we know where she is at this time?


  7. #277
    She obviously was staying with her sister since this is where the computer was confiscated. Her sister and BIL are Marines, but I think it just points to Christina has been staying with family and not under the thumb of the Marines.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.


  8. #278
    I guess her Atty was on the presser, which I didn't see, proclaiming her innocence and cooperation (just saw a clip on Fox). LOL I don't see how he can say that since they had to have a search warrant to find out she was in fact communicating with him. Christina didn't tell them! Where I come from...that is NOT cooperation with authorities no matter how you slice it.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.


  9. #279
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    931
    I don't like the pic of him - Yes I'm glad that he's in custody but Brown did put it correctly, he's not an animal or a trophy.

    IMO His kid is probably going to see this stuff one day, and I'm sure growing up with the stigma is going to be bad enough let alone seeing all this type of stuff.

    It shocked me though the comment from Maria's mom that she is praying for the Laurean's and her thoughts are with them....Just wasn't what I expected, but she's been a hard woman for me to grasp an ideal of from the beginning.

    I'm curious to know the results of the DNA test - as well as hearing what he (Cesar) has to say during formal questioning, what I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall in that interview room!

    *I* truly think after reading more, his reactions, his wife's behavior from the beginning etc, that he covered up for her, yes he was involved, but I just don't think he did the blow that killed Maria. As another poster stated he wasn't the one harassing her, hitting her in the dark, keying her car etc. And as we discussed from the beginning that's typical Pissed off woman behaviour!

    I can see him covering for her, for nothing else but his daughter's sake. But maybe I'm biased, me and Hubby talked about this case when it first broke and he stated he'd cover and even run for me in a heartbeat if it meant me going away or our children being jeopardized..


  10. #280
    I do feel sorry for their daughter, but Cesar and Christina brought this all upon themselves. They are responsible for destroying this child's life as she knew it. They are the people who knowingly murdered a woman and the half-sibling of their daughter. The child is going to see many ugly things, but none as ugly as the picture of her parents taking a life that she will revisit in her head for the rest of her life.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.


  11. #281
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    21,413

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by JinxieJada View Post
    I don't like the pic of him - Yes I'm glad that he's in custody but Brown did put it correctly, he's not an animal or a trophy.
    I disagree. He's an animal allright! Just look at how he treated Maria, rapes her, murders her and his unborn child, then burns the bodies and has a barbeque party over their remains! Hell isn't good enough for him!
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

    Jodi, hot enough for you yet in Perryville, the only place you'll see 'till you die?? You got your wish to live in the Phoenix area for the rest of your life.
    Travis Alexander was the victim of Domestic Violence.

    JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie



  12. #282
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,488
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    She obviously was staying with her sister since this is where the computer was confiscated. Her sister and BIL are Marines, but I think it just points to Christina has been staying with family and not under the thumb of the Marines.
    Silly me, thanks again SS!


  13. #283
    Quote Originally Posted by BeavisMom62 View Post
    Silly me, thanks again SS!
    Not silly at all! Most of us felt like the Marines were hiding her until now. She was called back into active duty IIRC. So in part...if she is onbase the majority of the time...they are in effect doing just that.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.


  14. #284
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,488
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    I disagree. He's an animal allright! Just look at how he treated Maria, rapes her, murders her and his unborn child, then burns the bodies and has a barbeque party over their remains! Hell isn't good enough for him!
    Yep, he's not a trophy and certainly no prize, but yes, I believe the word animal might fit, although I know of no animals that conduct themselves in such heinous ways. Kinda gives animals a bad name, now that I think about it.


  15. #285
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4,543
    Poor kid.. she lost a baby brother/sister. She lost her dad..she MIGHT lose her mom?! The innocent ones are the ones who usually suffer the most.




    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I do feel sorry for their daughter, but Cesar and Christina brought this all upon themselves. They are responsible for destroying this child's life as she knew it. They are the people who knowingly murdered a woman and the half-sibling of their daughter. The child is going to see many ugly things, but none as ugly as the picture of her parents taking a life that she will revisit in her head for the rest of her life.


Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •