1297 users online (250 members and 1047 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 18 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    YAY!!!! I just now heard too. I figured you guys would be on top of it! Wonderful news! I was shocked when I saw his pic too, LIttledeer. To me he looked just like the photo that AMW showed a week or so ago! You're going DOWN, little man!

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Yes, where is SieSie when we need her!! That retouched photo looks more like someone bin Laden might know than CL.
    Here I am! I can't believe you and SS and Suzi mentioned my name - I'm honored!!

I still haven't seen the captured pic yet, are you guys saying that it was edited or that he grew a beard and it looked so bad that it looked edited??

I'm just glad he's caught and I hope there will be justice for Maria. Prayers for her family and friends.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

SieSie:

Wait til you see the "captured" pic. You'll be blown away at the likeness to the retouched photo of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JinxieJada View Post
    Same place I read - And Some are stating (like I said some not all) that they are waiting for it all to come out - Innocent until proven guilty and all that. But this is just people that post on a message board, and if they're being open about that feeling, I'm wondering how many others feel that way...Does that make more sense?

And then we go back in time, He does/did seem to have a few people in his pocket. If you kwim? I'm just wondering how far the commodarie goes...and A part of me does still think that his wife had more to do with this than he did.....Not that hes innocent by ANY means, just that, I think he did a whole lot for his wifey -
    I think there will be a few people around that base who will never be convinced that this whole thing is anything but Maria's fault, strangely enough. They just won't be able to wrap their minds around the idea that "female" (as they are called in the services) Marines do not cause problems for all those "stellar" males.

But the vast majority will be just like us. They'll watch Onslow County prosecute Cesar (and Christina?) and be happy when justice is served. It's not likely that local Marines will serve on a jury in the case, as they are exempted from local juries if their unit is deployable -- which they probably all are there. Now, spouses? They could serve.

When you look at Xtina's sister's supposed MYspace the headline reads "When I close my eyes I picture you standing right there"

COULD Xtina been using Amber's Myspace page to Communicate w/ Cesar?? Anyone know if Amber's hubby is deployed or anything - it just makes sense of what smeone would say if someone were gone hence the Xtina/Cesare connection I ask about...

You might have a "few" on base that will think it is all Maria's fault. But I think the majority are feeling that CL has disgraced the "Marines", which includes them also, and are very glad that CL has been arrested and are hoping for a quick trial so this will just go away and they can get back to making the "Marines" the best it can be. (or something like that is their motto........I keep hearing how the song goes, but not the exact words).

Steadfast, you got it right.

JJ, isn't Cesar's arrest great news?!! Interesting info about the Myspace. I've been pondering what method Xtina and Cesar used to communicate.

Cali -- but im a north east girl at heart!
    Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    I hope so and I've always thought she knew everything.

Read this ~

"Authorities also seized the wife's diary.
    "It's clear she's still deeply in love with him and she is vacillating between loving him and being angry at him for not being faithful to her," the official said. "It's not necessarily illegal for a wife to talk to her husband, but if she had tried to help him in any way, there would have been a problem." "

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/10/...ine/index.html

So that's it? She's angry because he was unfaithful? It doesn't matter that he murdered Maria and her unborn child and buried/burned them in their back yard? Sounds to me like the murder had her full approval.
    that quote made me wonder too ......

I wonder what the number of registered voters is in Onslow County as this is what is used to make up a jury pool. Are there more "Marines" as registered voters as opposed to the remaining population of registered voters?

Is there any place to find this information out at?

SieSie, the pic retouching was so cheesy and unprofessional, IMO. However, it does look like the captured Cesar pic. I am always amazed at the talents of Ws'ers. And they do it on nothing more than a cranky computer and store bought or freeware software. Ws'ers also have very sharp eyes as evidenced in info they can pic out from surveillance tapes and photos long before LE or the media has.

This is wonderful news, thank you for posting all the info everyone.

May the justice process finally be started and Maria get the justice she deserves.

Angry enough to do something about it?????

Like getting rid of the reminders (Maria and baby) that were constantly reminding her that CL was unfaithful?

Suzi:

The pic might have been cheesy and unprofessional, but you got to admit that it is eerily like the captured pic of CL.

I agree that WS's are extremely TALENTED in so many areas.........more so than any LE department! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Littledeer View Post
    You might have a "few" on base that will think it is all Maria's fault. But I think the majority are feeling that CL has disgraced the "Marines", which includes them also, and are very glad that CL has been arrested and are hoping for a quick trial so this will just go away and they can get back to making the "Marines" the best it can be. (or something like that is their motto........I keep hearing how the song goes, but not the exact words).
    I thought that was the Army motto, LD? Silly me, I was in the army and I can't even remember it, LOL! Oh, but anyway, I am SOOOO happy about this!

Quote Originally Posted by Littledeer View Post
    SieSie:

Wait til you see the "captured" pic. You'll be blown away at the likeness to the retouched photo of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just found this pic:

What's everyone mean the "retouched photo"?? I haven't been following the case very closely (obviously, lol!!).

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    SieSie, the pic retouching was so cheesy and unprofessional, IMO. However, it does look like the captured Cesar pic. I am always amazed at the talents of Ws'ers. And they do it on nothing more than a cranky computer and store bought or freeware software. Ws'ers also have very sharp eyes as evidenced in info they can pic out from surveillance tapes and photos long before LE or the media has.
    Oh, I get it now - someone edited his photo to show what he might look like with a beard - that's what you guys mean by "retouched photo" ?? If so, who edited it, a WSer or someone in LE?? I'd love to see that pic, does anyone have a link?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

Page 18 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast