1047 users online (173 members and 874 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 19 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Littledeer View Post
    Suzi:

The pic might have been cheesy and unprofessional, but you got to admit that it is eerily like the captured pic of CL.

I agree that WS's are extremely TALENTED in so many areas.........more so than any LE department! LOL
    Lol, that's what cracks me up about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SieSie View Post
    I just found this pic:

What's everyone mean the "retouched photo"?? I haven't been following the case very closely (obviously, lol!!).

Oh, I get it now - someone edited his photo to show what he might look like with a beard - that's what you guys mean by "retouched photo" ?? If so, who edited it, a WSer or someone in LE?? I'd love to see that pic, does anyone have a link?
    I really thought he looked alot like the photo that was shown on AMW! As someone on here said a few posts ago, I too, thought he looked like a terrorist when I saw the AMW photo. And he does too! Scary.

Oh, I get it now - someone edited his photo to show what he might look like with a beard - that's what you guys mean by "retouched photo" ?? If so, who edited it, a WSer or someone in LE?? I'd love to see that pic, does anyone have a link?
    I think we're talking about post 46 in the media thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58588

They just showed that pic on Headline news. It does look like him except the hair and the beard are trimmed differently, but its very close.

I'm so glad this thread is jumping again and for such a good reason. I'm gonna have to get to work. But I have the TV on and I'll have to check in again after the presser. Good to see you all again!

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    YES! One more weak man down waaay too many to go.

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    I think we're talking about post 46 in the media thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58588
    Oh, thanks so much, now I understand the whole "retouched photo" thing.

I put this together real quick (wasn't about to waste a lot of time on this POS, but I like it cause of the handcuffs, hehehehe. )
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*

O/T kind of...

You know what really scares me is how much he looks like he could also be from the middle east with his beard and all....so how hard would it be for the terrorists to pose as a Mexican citizen and come across our border?

We really need to secure our borders!

Sorry...but just had to point that out

I'm sooo glad that he was finally caught so that now maybe we can have some truth and justice about what really happened to Maria.

I put this together real quick (wasn't about to waste a lot of time on this POS, but I like it cause of the handcuffs, hehehehe. )
    Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by ember View Post
    O/T kind of...

You know what really scares me is how much he looks like he could also be from the middle east with his beard and all....so how hard would it be for the terrorists to pose as a Mexican citizen and come across our border?
    There was a commercial a few years back from a father of a 911 victim. The point of the commercial was that the U.S. can't tell the difference between a terrorist and a tourist.

Good Job!!!

I dropped everything/everybody and came directly here at the first breaking news last night on CNN...

I was finally able to go to bed after someone, SS I think... posted the photo of POS in handcuffs!

Ahhh... aren't those bracelets gorgeous on him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JinxieJada View Post
    When you look at Xtina's sister's supposed MYspace the headline reads "When I close my eyes I picture you standing right there"

COULD Xtina been using Amber's Myspace page to Communicate w/ Cesar?? Anyone know if Amber's hubby is deployed or anything - it just makes sense of what smeone would say if someone were gone hence the Xtina/Cesare connection I ask about...

Don't know if this has been posted already....if it has, I apologize...but JinxieJada....you were right on with your assumption!

Just found this :

link: http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/10/...ine/index.html

*snip from link...

A law enforcement official said federal authorities recently seized a computer belonging to Laurean's sister-in-law, which Laurean's wife was using to communicate with Laurean while he was on the run. Laurean apparently told his wife in e-mails that he wanted to return to the United States, the official said.

OOOPs... I went back and it was YOU, SusiQ, who posted the photo.

Thanx again for it.

Quote Originally Posted by JinxieJada View Post
    When you look at Xtina's sister's supposed MYspace the headline reads "When I close my eyes I picture you standing right there"

COULD Xtina been using Amber's Myspace page to Communicate w/ Cesar?? Anyone know if Amber's hubby is deployed or anything - it just makes sense of what smeone would say if someone were gone hence the Xtina/Cesare connection I ask about...
    Read somewhere that Amber's husband is with 2/6.I'm not sure if they're currently deployed though.

Quote Originally Posted by peace9274 View Post
    OOOPs... I went back and it was YOU, SusiQ, who posted the photo.

Thanx again for it.
    thanks, but I think SS posted it first. Dang SS, she's always trying to beat me to it. lol.

Page 19 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast