1247 users online (294 members and 953 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Should I Have My Toddler Join Crips Or Ballers

Let's weigh this. The superb Joseph Manzonares was arrested after starting sumptin at his baby momma's place of business. He went in irate and knocked over videos, DVD's and even a computer. Did she cheat or mistreat their son you ask? Nope. He was mad he wanted to have their four year old join the West Side Ballers. He's Latino. Mom on the otherhand wants to have Junior initiated into the Crips. Mom is black. Sooooooooo, these two have been arguing as to which gang their little four year old should be in.Manzonares got locked up. My only question is didn't these two see West Site Story?http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...23/detail.html

I hope they don't initiate four year olds, but I wouldn't doubt it. How disgusting. Hopefully he will join the league of Foster Children when those two go to prison.

The story makes no mention of the welfare of the 4 year old. Daddy got off on a misdemeanor. Didn't the judge see the bigger picture? Strange.

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    Ya just can't make this stuff up.

Knowing nothing about gang activity I'd have thought a Crip can't procreate with a Baller. Like, how does that work? Sort of like "Well, Mel should we raise the children in Christianity or Scientology?" I'd go for the Scientology anymore for the perks. Which gang offers better insurance? Obviously it's alright to have parents in gang activity as we haven't heard about the little child.

I was just going to post this story.

What has society come to when a 4 year old is thought of for a gang???
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    Well, see LinasK, these wonderful parents have realized that it's never too early to start planning for your childs future.

hipmamajen is offline I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft...
    Does he get a bigger gang pension if they sign him up now? What kinds of jobs do gangs have for 4 year olds?
    Just thinkin' out loud....

Wanna be a baller, shot caller
    Twenty inch blades on the Impala
    A caller gettin laid tonight
    Swisher rolled tight, gotta sprayed by Ike
    I hit the HIIIGHWAY, making money the FLYYYY WAY ....

Whoooa I just couldn't help myself!

Jeez...couldn't they have just compromised and have their kid join the Bloods or some other gang?! Next they'll be fighting over what his first gun will be:

"I said GLOCK, bee-atch!"

Quote Originally Posted by hipmamajen View Post
    Does he get a bigger gang pension if they sign him up now? What kinds of jobs do gangs have for 4 year olds?
    Ankle biters.

Quote Originally Posted by RWill1974 View Post
    Jeez...couldn't they have just compromised and have their kid join the Bloods or some other gang?! Next they'll be fighting over what his first gun will be:

"I said GLOCK, bee-atch!"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your post made me laugh sooooo hard!!

To think we were so wrapped up with choosing preschool for our 4 year olds at the time and we had no idea there were so many other options to look into?

Quote Originally Posted by Boyz_Mum View Post
    To think we were so wrapped up with choosing preschool for our 4 year olds at the time and we had no idea there were so many other options to look into?
    I know!! What awful parents we must be limiting their options like that!

One day we'll be reading about this 4 year old here when he is detained for a crime by L.E.

it's only a matter of time, considering how he'll be raised.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast