936 users online (183 members and 753 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Thanks for the PC info!

SS...I think Christina and members of Cesar's family are part of the reason he was captured...all had been in contact with police...it almost sounds like they were trying to set him up and he gave in...it's not a crime for her to communicate with Cesar but IF she helped him in any way such as providing resurces then she would be in trouble but she didn't. Nor did his family. In all reality, Christina and his family were ready for it all to be over...I know if it were my son or my husband I would be ready. At least if they're in jail, you know where they are and that they are safe and they have food and water. That beats going to bed every night wondering and worrying like u know they did when he was runnig.

>snip from Fox news article:

"While Laureanís crime was horrible, to say the least, Cesar Laurean is not an animal," Onslow County Sheriff Ed Brown said. "He is human and he is not a trophy."

>snip

Now we have to worry about Laurean's HUMAN rights??
    That sherriff sure is generous. Not too long ago the sherriff was descriping the fist of Ceasar's unborn child, fisted in womb of Maria after the baby was charcoaled to death! Whatever Brown.

>snip also from the above Fox news article:

"Our focus as a community and a nation must be on achieving justice for Maria and determining what can be done in the future to provide protection for other women in the military," said Ohio GOP Rep. Michael Turner, who had complained about the Marines' handling of Lauterbach's rape allegations.

>snip

Quote Originally Posted by KR2tonenow View Post
    >snip from Fox news article:

"While Laureanís crime was horrible, to say the least, Cesar Laurean is not an animal," Onslow County Sheriff Ed Brown said. "He is human and he is not a trophy."

>snip

Now we have to worry about Laurean's HUMAN rights??
    That sherriff sure is generous. Not too long ago the sherriff was descriping the fist of Ceasar's unborn child, fisted in womb of Maria after the baby was charcoaled to death! Whatever Brown.

Maybe...just maybe..the Sheriff knows more than what he's letting on about the whole situation and THATS why he made that statement?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowlover77 View Post
    SS...I think Christina and members of Cesar's family are part of the reason he was captured...all had been in contact with police...it almost sounds like they were trying to set him up and he gave in...it's not a crime for her to communicate with Cesar but IF she helped him in any way such as providing resurces then she would be in trouble but she didn't. Nor did his family. In all reality, Christina and his family were ready for it all to be over...I know if it were my son or my husband I would be ready. At least if they're in jail, you know where they are and that they are safe and they have food and water. That beats going to bed every night wondering and worrying like u know they did when he was runnig.
    didn't watch the press conf, but i don't think Christina had anything to do with Maria's death...i also think that her, along with his family are part of the reason he was captured...they didn't help him, while he was running.....good for them!....i also agree they were probably ready for this to be over....

good post snowlover...

Quote Originally Posted by JinxieJada View Post
    Maybe...just maybe..the Sheriff knows more than what he's letting on about the whole situation and THATS why he made that statement?
    What are you thinking, Jinx?

Quote Originally Posted by JinxieJada View Post
    Sheriff Brown has also said "that it is "possible" that Christina did not know anything and stranger things have happened" (I would like to know what they those stranger happening are than this case) and he has that look on his face and makes sure he never says but it is not "probable only possible."

It eats at his gut imo and I sensed it does Sutherland as well. He stressed all their department could do was turn over the evidence they had but it was up to THE DA what charges are brought. I think they have given him evidence on CSL but Hudson needs her so badly in this case that he refuses to consider what may be there.

imoo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3