1086 users online (223 members and 863 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Methinks as soon as Cesar gets back and is questioned, we'll see a very different presser about wifey...jmo!

Maybe they just don't have anything that they can pin to her.
    They may just be keeping quiet until they get him back here and can pit the two against each other.
    It should be quite interesting...and I hope he doesn't fight extradition so that we don't have to wait years to find out.

I think you're right fran. I can't say "we" knew more, because I haven't followed this as closely as most of you, but from what I've read here, I certainly know more than was announced.

Quote Originally Posted by ember View Post
    Methinks as soon as Cesar gets back and is questioned, we'll see a very different presser about wifey...jmo!

Maybe they just don;t have anything that they can pin to her.
    They may just be keeping quiet until they get him back here and can pit the two against each other.
    It shopuld be quite interesting...and I hope he doesn't fight extradition so that we don't have to wait years to find out.
    I hope you're right ember. I kinda thinks so too. They can't say anything bad about her right now because of her atty and no charges have been filed. I still can't believe we haven't seen a picture of her from anywhere?

When the DA was talking I got the feeling that our guys have knew where the POS was and was following him.They were just waiting for him to cross back into the US to capture him.I think he got wind of them being there and he was being watched and thats when the check point came into the picture and he gave them his real name.He knew he was busted and broke.

Just imo and the feeling I got from the confrence.That DA really wanted him to face the DP.

I can't understand how he was able to stay on the lam so long if there was no one helping him! Nope, not his family, not the wife, bla, bla because it's AGAINST THE LAW.

Quote Originally Posted by ceeaura View Post
    When the DA was talking I got the feeling that our guys have knew where the POS was and was following him.They were just waiting for him to cross back into the US to capture him.I think he got wind of them being there and he was being watched and thats when the check point came into the picture and he gave them his real name.He knew he was busted and broke.

Just imo and the feeling I got from the confrence.That DA really wanted him to face the DP.
    I sorta got that impression to, cee. What a bummer that it didn't happen that way.

Maybe they just don't have anything that they can pin to her.
    It should be quite interesting...and I hope he doesn't fight extradition so that we don't have to wait years to find out.
    I think LE has something they can indeed pin on her - however they are using it as leverage against her to get her to testify against Cesar Laurean. I doubt she was oblvious to something after the murder - I suspect LE recognizes the value of her testimony. She refuses - she goes to jail with him. JMO. LE is way too protective of her for her to not know something...

What a position for Xtina to be in, but I agree, raisin. She apparently really, still loves her husband, but she certainly doesn't want to go to jail! They HAVE to have something on her, she can't possibly be that naive, could she?

No, I doubt it. Not in this case. She knows something alright....and I wonder if once this gets going they are going to be pointing fingers at each other..."he killed her, made me help clean up" "she killed her, made me help clean up" or something like that.
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.---Patrick Moynihan
    Living in the

I have to say that since they're so adament about Xtina not being involved in any way, shape or form, I'm not going to not speculate on that for now. They seem to want to protect her, LE and her attorney.

Actually, I don't understand how she could NOT have known, seeing what we do know occurred during the following days, clean up, bury, burn, Maria's car, etc............but..................UNTIL it's proved she DID know, I guess we should give her the benefit of the doubt.

I've talked before that I know of a family that one of their own did a MAJOR Capital offense in California. The person I know in the family didn't really associate with the rest, but they were just like everyone, relentlessly persued by the media. At first their family thought the guy COULD be innocent. However, the learned from one of their own children, he was guilty has heck! and they testified as such. But at the end of the day, the person I know had to leave their home of over thirty years, due to the name recognition. It was really sad too, because her hubby is severely disabled.

Anyway, that's what happens when one of your own does a crime. The entire family becomes a victim of their crime too!

JMHO
    fran

Police say Christina refused to help Cesar:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,350070,00.html
    http://websleuths.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=18587&dateline=122036  8386

Quote Originally Posted by Armandv101 View Post
    Police say Christina refused to help Cesar:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,350070,00.html

So now we know that she's not stupid and she knows how to CYA....which goes along with everything else I'm thinking....

Thanks for the update on the presser! So nothing really new, I guess. Same ole' same ole' from LE. Glad I didn't miss much!

I don't care what they say about Christina. If she were really cooperating with the police, they would know about her contacts with Cesar without a SW for the computer. They would have set it up so that Christina sent him money and would have waited until he crossed the border to capture Cesar. While they can spin it any way they want to for now...the girl has hidden a lot from LE.

According to Fox reporter just now...her Atty was advising her not to send money which means he also knew she was in contact with him, doesn't it?
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

So now we know that she's not stupid and she knows how to CYA....which goes along with everything else I'm thinking....
    Apparently she knew how to CYA from the beginning, otherwise, why would she have given them the note. But stupidity, not sure of that, but at least she has perhaps smarter people advising her. thank goodness for her sake. I agree with you, fran about innocent until proven guilty, but I sure can't see how she couldn't have known something?

Quote Originally Posted by BeavisMom62 View Post
    I can't understand how he was able to stay on the lam so long if there was no one helping him! Nope, not his family, not the wife, bla, bla because it's AGAINST THE LAW.

That doesn't mean wifey didn't have someone acting as a go between ya know what I mean

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast