666 users online (91 members and 575 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    LOL I can't believe this turned into a Spanish lesson, but OK. Thanks for trying anyway, Linask and Mohabi.

It is my understanding that reporters from the Associated Press were present when the statement was made so I would not consider it second hand information. If the Mexican press did not choose to mention it, it doesn't surprise me. This is a country that helped hide him for 3 months, is saving him from the DP, and I don't trust their press to be impartial to one of their own. However, while it did come from CNN's site...the report came straight from AP.

I believe he said it and I think the statement represents a very strange turn in this case. So I am not going to change the title of this thread.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    LOL I can't believe this turned into a Spanish lesson, but OK. Thanks for trying anyway, Linask and Mohabi.

It is my understanding that reporters from the Associated Press were present when the statement was made so I would not consider it second hand information. If the Mexican press did not choose to mention it, it doesn't surprise me. This is a country that helped hide him for 3 months, is saving him from the DP, and I don't trust their press to be impartial to one of their own. However, while it did come from CNN's site...the report came straight from AP.

I believe he said it and I think the statement represents a very strange turn in this case. So I am not going to change the title of this thread.
    From what I could gather from the articles in Spanish, it appears that Mexico is focusing on making the government look good by having taken him in. They kept mentioning a minister of justice..."Felicito a la Procuraduría General de Justicia de Michoacán (PGJE)".
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7