Why I believe that Patsy co-ordinated the staging

maya.morgen

Inactive
Reaction score
-the ransom note,it's her style,no mention of jbr,Patsy usually called her "that child"
-i don't see john copying stupid quotes from movies,nor write such an essay
-she couldn't help herself and wanted to prove that the killer WAS smart so she used words like attache,etc

-the panties.....i can even imagine how it happened:"jooooohn,quick,we need to change her panties too!!"....and poor John didn't know jbr SIZE.

-the whole drama of the staging....Patsy was a drama queen,John wasn't that complicated,imo

-the 911 call....again Patsy's idea....she needed to act a bit

-the garrote,HER paint brush

-the location...it was Patsy who used to say:"take it down to the basement,i don't wanna see it"

-their behaviour while the LE was there......she cried and was hysterical,SHE needed attention again.

-the priest,i bet that was her idea too,and calling their friends

and so on.......

FGS,everything points to Patsy,how disgusting....:mad:

Hi maya,
I agree with you almost 100%
However, I think Patsy also put the undies on JonBenet. She made sure they were the "Wednesday" pair. And I think she was the only one who knew where the larger sized panties were.

..I suspect there were calls made prior to 911...that's why the phone records disappeared,and why LE was told to 'treat them as victims,not as suspects',right off the bat.And I suspect their lawyers told them to get some friends around as witnesses to when the body was 'found',and to act as a buffer bet. themselves and LE.This also helps to contaminate the crime scene.
Interesting they didn't call the Stine's though,esp. when they were the last ones to see them the night before,and could verify that JB was with them and was fine.

Hi maya,
However, I think Patsy also put the undies on JonBenet. She made sure they were the "Wednesday" pair. And I think she was the only one who knew where the larger sized panties were.

hi,
possible.
i was thinking maybe at some point Patsy didn't care anymore and it was John who wiped jbr clean(that could explain the fiber from his shirt found under her underwear),changed the panties and covered his beloved daughter with the blanket.

..I suspect there were calls made prior to 911...that's why the phone records disappeared,and why LE was told to 'treat them as victims,not as suspects',right off the bat.And I suspect their lawyers told them to get some friends around as witnesses to when the body was 'found',and to act as a buffer bet. themselves and LE.This also helps to contaminate the crime scene.
Interesting they didn't call the Stine's though,esp. when they were the last ones to see them the night before,and could verify that JB was with them and was fine.

i could even speculate that Arndt helped them during those 6,7 hours....dunno anymore.....it's unbelievable.
john and fleet's "trips" to the basement....who do they think they are fooling....

-the ransom note,it's her style,no mention of jbr,Patsy usually called her "that child"

-the location...it was Patsy who used to say:"take it down to the basement,i don't wanna see it"

Maya,

People are creatures of habit - I like this observation - very good.

first i thought maybe Patsy is protecting Burke....but now i think she only protected herself (by "protecting" Burke)and probably was afraid Burke will blow her cover....

would be sad if that's how it happened.

That point is the 800 lb elephant in the room. Most important to consider the almost rabid support that was given by the Stines across the years.

i could even speculate that Arndt helped them during those 6,7 hours....dunno anymore.....it's unbelievable.
john and fleet's "trips" to the basement....who do they think they are fooling....

If Arndt is to believed I do not think she assisted them in any way in the beginning except to try to do her best to find order amongst the chaos. Remember that she was mentally counting her bullets as her and Johns eyes met and locked after he brought JonBenet upstairs. No her support came later after they had schmoozed her along. If f help was given in the early hours it was with the lost phone records and cooperation early on before the calvary arrived and I do believe that is entirely possible.

If Arndt is to believed I do not think she assisted them in any way in the beginning except to try to do her best to find order amongst the chaos. Remember that she was mentally counting her bullets as her and Johns eyes met and locked after he brought JonBenet upstairs. No her support came later after they had schmoozed her along. If f help was given in the early hours it was with the lost phone records and cooperation early on before the calvary arrived and I do believe that is entirely possible.

there aren't many things i am sure of when it comes to this case.

BUT i am sure they knew exactly there was no kidnapping.

i mean,let's say you get a note like that......would you not sit down for a couple of minutes and try to decide what's best to do (call the cops or NOT),of course,what's first of all the best thing to do in order to SAVE and PROTECT your CHILD?

no, not only they called the police but also a bunch of people who couldn't help anyway,only jeopardize the kids life.

oh,they were so smart,DNA here,DNA there.....the DNA cleared us,DNA testing will expose the killer someday,the DNA is the most important evidence in this case..........(NOT!!!!!)

i don't think JB was important to them....she was only one of Patsy's accessories,John probably was emotionally "dead" after Beth's death...

yeah,they seemed the perfect family,but in fact they were very frustrated with their lives,actually,i think JB was the only "alive" family member....she didn't fit in that family...so they sacrificed her in order to save their own b**tts.....shame on them.....

there aren't many things i am sure of when it comes to this case.

BUT i am sure they knew exactly there was no kidnapping.

i mean,let's say you get a note like that......would you not sit down for a couple of minutes and try to decide what's best to do (call the cops or NOT),of course,what's first of all the best thing to do in order to SAVE and PROTECT your CHILD?

no, not only they called the police but also a bunch of people who couldn't help anyway,only jeopardize the kids life.

oh,they were so smart,DNA here,DNA there.....the DNA cleared us,DNA testing will expose the killer someday,the DNA is the most important evidence in this case..........(NOT!!!!!)

i don't think JB was important to them....she was only one of Patsy's accessories,John probably was emotionally "dead" after Beth's death...

yeah,they seemed the perfect family,but in fact they were very frustrated with their lives,actually,i think JB was the only "alive" family member....she didn't fit in that family...so they sacrificed her in order to save their own b**tts.....shame on them.....

I really think it was a moment of anger. JB was starting to defend herself. I really think in one moment of exhasted anger it was over and it could not be undone.

I really think it was a moment of anger. JB was starting to defend herself. I really think in one moment of exhasted anger it was over and it could not be undone.

me too.

i was always thinking,omg,how could a parent do such a thing (the staging) but then i realized that Patsy was a creative drama-queen,a depressed creative selfish drama-queen.

(forgive me God if i am wrong)

me too.

i was always thinking,omg,how could a parent do such a thing (the staging) but then i realized that Patsy was a creative drama-queen,a depressed creative selfish drama-queen.

(forgive me God if i am wrong)

That sums it up. Thats it right there.

i will never understand how their team manipulated people into thinking that the DNA will solve thise case....we will wait and wait and die waiting for that da*n DNA to match!:mad:

Pure grabbing at straws they know the intruder is not going to confess ....obviously as there was never an intruder and they know the DNA isnt going to show any intruder as a match by Codis and they know they removed enough DNA as to never have a complete match. No real intruder no match.

Linda Arndt may be guilty of some things in this case - allowing people, suspects or not, to wander an unsecured crime scene, handling a body, etc, but she is not guilty of helping the killers to stage the crime. She'd have no reason to. She never met the Rs before that morning.

I DO believe that JR placed several phone calls before the 911 call was made. His high-powered lawyer friends, with connections to the governor - they made sure word came down right from the top- right at the start- the Rs were to be treated as victims- not suspects- and so that is exactly what happened.

Linda Arndt may be guilty of some things in this case - allowing people, suspects or not, to wander an unsecured crime scene, handling a body, etc, but she is not guilty of helping the killers to stage the crime. She'd have no reason to. She never met the Rs before that morning.

I DO believe that JR placed several phone calls before the 911 call was made. His high-powered lawyer friends, with connections to the governor - they made sure word came down right from the top- right at the start- the Rs were to be treated as victims- not suspects- and so that is exactly what happened.

...absolutely !!! (IMO,too). well-said.I've even seen speculation that it went further than that,due to Lockheed,but I don't know if THAT is true or not.

Yes- Arndt was inexperienced in this type of crime (as was the rest of the Boulder LE) but she was a straight-arrow, IMHO. She made mistakes, and she was trained to see women as victims (she dealt with rape victims) so she looked right past PR as perp in this case. But she'd never jeopardize her career or reputation to help people who had killed their child, accidentally or not.

-she couldn't help herself and wanted to prove that the killer WAS smart so she used words like attache,etc

-the panties.....i can even imagine how it happened:"jooooohn,quick,we need to change her panties too!!"....and poor John didn't know jbr SIZE.

-the whole drama of the staging....Patsy was a drama queen,John wasn't that complicated,imo

-the 911 call....again Patsy's idea....she needed to act a bit

-the garrote,HER paint brush

-their behaviour while the LE was there......she cried and was hysterical,SHE needed attention again.

-the priest,i bet that was her idea too,and calling their friends

and so on.......

FGS,everything points to Patsy,how disgusting....:mad:

Hi maya,

hi,
possible.
i was thinking maybe at some point Patsy didn't care anymore and it was John who wiped jbr clean(that could explain the fiber from his shirt found under her underwear),changed the panties and covered his beloved daughter with the blanket.

Maya,

People are creatures of habit - I like this observation - very good.

I agree with all of the above!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb