1078 users online (225 members and 853 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Vanilla Ice Arrested

Vanilla Ice beats on women. He also gets angry when his wife buys bedroom furniture for the kids. Personally I think he should have been locked up long ago for putting out that awful music.http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article....5&in_page_id=7

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    What a loser.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    Vice Vice Baby

Quote Originally Posted by curious1 View Post
    Vice Vice Baby
    You crack me up!

I think he was on one of those VH1 reality shows where (dysfunctional IMO) celebs lived together for a while under one roof. I wonder if he showed this temper there?

Jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post

You crack me up!

I think he was on one of those VH1 reality shows where (dysfunctional IMO) celebs lived together for a while under one roof. I wonder if he showed this temper there?

Jerk.
    Yep, he was. If I remember correctly, he acted like a whiny little ***** most of the time. I think he met Rick James on the show and got mad because James called him Vanilla Ice. Hilarity all around, I assure you.

He's an A$$.

His temper is legendary. There's a clip of him taking a baseball bat to an MTV show set because they pissed him off.

He's flipped his lid various times.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post

You crack me up!

Jerk.
    The Surreal Life.

It's a weird show, but entertaining in a disturbing sort of way.

I don't watch them regularly, but once in a while I'll hit one of the marathon series where they run the whole series in one or two days. It's really like a train wreck, you just can't quit watching these people. It's amazing that many of them can even function as screwed up as they are.

Of course, there's probably a statement in there about someone who can watch that crap and find it entertaining. But I'm not gonna go there...

She should have purchased a bedroom suit from Craigslist. There may two sides to this story; although there is no excuse for violence against anyone, much less a woman...

That's just how he rolls man: If he gotta problem, Yo! He solves it...with bat, fist, whatever is handy. After all, he is Vanilla Ice, Ice Baby, too cold, too cold...

The really sad part of this story is by bringing up Vanilla Ice, that song will be stuck in my head all freakin day!

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrock View Post
    What a loser.
    Exactly what I was going to type when I clicked on the thread. Great minds and all....

Quote Originally Posted by hollyjokers View Post
    That's just how he rolls man: If he gotta problem, Yo! He solves it...with bat, fist, whatever is handy. After all, he is Vanilla Ice, Ice Baby, too cold, too cold...

The really sad part of this story is by bringing up Vanilla Ice, that song will be stuck in my head all freakin day!
    It is stuck in my head now.

One of the sites is as quoted "Beat his wife wife baby". It's not funny. I know it's serious, but because it's Vanilla Ice one has to comment. I bet Ice-T would never do that to his wife.

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by hollyjokers View Post
    ...snip...If he gotta problem, Yo! He solves it...with bat, fist, whatever is handy. After all, he is Vanilla Ice, Ice Baby, too cold, too cold...snip
    Dang it now that songs stuck in my head. A pox on you HJ. But on the upside it replaced the $%&* limbo song that's been stuck there for 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    One of the sites is as quoted "Beat his wife wife baby". It's not funny. I know it's serious, but because it's Vanilla Ice one has to comment. I bet Ice-T would never do that to his wife.
    Hey biatch knew what she was getting into when she married a hardcore gangsta **** like 'Robert VanWinkle'.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast