1325 users online (319 members and 1006 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Mom Fires Gun At Sons

Cynthia Benedict aged fifty-seven was angry one of her sons told her she wasn't carrying enough as they continued their move from one house to another. Ms. Benedict didn't take kindly to that so she went and got her gun and fried what she calls "warning shots" from her semiautomatic. The sons called the cops and Ms. Benedict is in deep trouble. I can see why a seventeen year old guy and his twenty-two year old brother would have a problem with mom not carrying her end.http://www.thetimesherald.com/apps/p...804110303/1002

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Cynthia Benedict aged fifty-seven was angry one of her sons told her she wasn't carrying enough as they continued their move from one house to another. Ms. Benedict didn't take kindly to that so she went and got her gun and fried what she calls "warning shots" from her semiautomatic. The sons called the cops and Ms. Benedict is in deep trouble. I can see why a seventeen year old guy and his twenty-two year old brother would have a problem with mom not carrying her end.http://www.thetimesherald.com/apps/p...804110303/1002
    LOL...Yeah, what a couple of light weights!

She needs to kick their two loser butts to the curb. Let them get their own place and move their own furniture while they're at it.

Then she can hire 2 or 3 14 or 15 year olds to move her things....you know the age where the boys are strong enought to lift a couch but young enough to be happy with working all day for $15.00 and a pizza!
    Last edited by Glow; 04-11-2008 at 11:56 PM.
    The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.
    Bertrand Russell

Hers sons should be locked up for not helping enough. God forbid they help their 57year old mother move her belongings. She definitely needs to boot the both of them out; at their age they should have some respect for older people. I hope they go light on this woman.

WAITAMINUTE HERE! Did she fire those shots into the *AIR*?!!! Those stray bullets could have killed ANYONE. Don't think it isn't possible, you know you all have read the accounts and clucked your tongues when some idiot fires a gun into the air on New Year's Eve, and the stray bullet comes to earth and kills an innocent! Yes, she deserves to be punished, what she did was DANGEROUS!

Not knowing the situation or whether the mom is a drunk or looney tunes or not, the sons should have been doing all the moving with the mom maybe packing things. But, she shouldn't be firing guns when angry. Maybe that type behavior is why the two boys act this way in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by KatK View Post
    WAITAMINUTE HERE! Did she fire those shots into the *AIR*?!!! Those stray bullets could have killed ANYONE. Don't think it isn't possible, you know you all have read the accounts and clucked your tongues when some idiot fires a gun into the air on New Year's Eve, and the stray bullet comes to earth and kills an innocent! Yes, she deserves to be punished, what she did was DANGEROUS!
    Kat I don't think any of us said it wasn't dangerous what the lady did. I don't think we were condoning it. It was merely pointed out that the two sons were winners if they actually were getting on the lady for not being fast enough. No, she's out of her mind for firing a gun like that. Guess she just had enough of packing as it says they were moving over time. Absolutely no excusing her behavior.

I was grouching about what she did, while being amazed no one was hurt...

Quote Originally Posted by KatK View Post
    I was grouching about what she did, while being amazed no one was hurt...
    Lucky she's a bad aim, Kat and thank heavens nobody else was around to be in the line of fire. Sorry, I thought you were directing your post at some of us. It is amazing nobody got hurt. No more firearms for that lady.