1188 users online (163 members and 1025 guests)  

Websleuths News

Man Arrested For Selling Fake Crack To Nursing Home Patients

Hillmon Arnold of Jacksonville is mean to senior citizens. Hillman was busted for selling beat crack to the elderly of Golden Retreat Shelter Care Center. Hillmon made sure he was there on check day, but provided bread in Tylenol bottles instead of crack. Nuttin right about that.http://news.jacksonville.com/justin/...ome-residents/

curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    Dang whippersnapper punked me, I'm gonna get his ass.

How horrible! Taking advantage of the elderly like that. It's bad 'nuff they get ripped off by their medicare prescription plan...

Now that's a real problem on several accounts.

What kind of goofballs live long enough to be in a nursing home and still be trying to do crack? People in nursing homes don't even get probably $35 per month for things after medicaid takes their whole check for their care. They should have had my dad there. He got kicked out of a nice retirement center once for bootlegging wine coolers to old ladies.