1046 users online (258 members and 788 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Longmont Sex Offender Suicidal Over Recent Claim

Defense attorney's for Frank Gutierrez claim the man is suicidal over recent allegations of child molestation. Gutierrez was arrested in August after a mom walked in on him molesting her nine year old son. The mom claims that Gutierrez regularly babysat her child and was unaware that he was a RSO thanks to a 1998 charge in San Diego. Of course now Gutierrez needs a mental health evaluation on the tax payers dime. http://www.timescall.com/News_Story.asp?id=7908

And I'm supposed to work up an ounce of sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by golfmom View Post

And I'm supposed to work up an ounce of sympathy.
    Yes, Golfmom. We are supposed to cry a river for that freak. Meanwhile that poor little boy has to cope with the assault. Wahhhhhhhhhh, Frank is suicidal. Well maybe everybody else would be too if they hurt kids like that. He's just upset he got snagged.

Does he need some rope? Razor blades? I'd be happy to help him end his misery.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Does he need some rope? Razor blades? I'd be happy to help him end his misery.

You and me both. I gladly send him a loaded weapon. Forking Freak! Don't worry, Mary Lacy loves sex offenders. She loves child murderers, the only people she doesn't like are people who steal bicycles!

Let him kill himself; that'll be one less child molester in the world. Boo hoo

Quote Originally Posted by MeoW333 View Post
    Let him kill himself; that'll be one less child molester in the world. Boo hoo

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    I feel no pity for these sicko predators. I hope his lawyer is seeing to it that he gets the help he needs for his "head".

You know perhaps some people should evaluate exactly how bad they really need a babysitter.
    I have three children 9 to 20.
    Sure its often inconvienient but there have been many times Ive had to miss out on things even miss work if someone in the family couldnt watch the kids.
    This stuff can be worked out.
    You might not be free to do whatever you want whenever you want to but look at the alternative.
    Ive read too many of these stories where children have been abused because sexual predators have managed to convince some gal theyve known for all of two months that they are the perfect person to watch the children.
    It doesnt have to happen.
    We never hear what was so bloody important that the parent was off doing while this was going on .
    Id be willing to bet quite often it wasnt anything life or death at all.

Another mother of the year award winner. Even if she "didn't know" this man was a molester, she should have the good sense to know that men who go out of their way to offer babysitting services and wanting to spend loads of time with your kid is probably a pervert.
    I seriously want to smack women like this! PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN!
    IF you cannot afford a babysitter, STAY HOME! If you have to work, government services are out there to help you.
    Better yet, don't have anymore kids you cannot protect or afford!

About the FREAK, let him die. Better yet, throw him in general population in prison. I am sure he will enjoy being raped and beaten just as much as his victim did.