Laurean Guilt Poll

How did Maria's murder go down?

• Cesar committed premeditated murder; he alone covered it up.

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Cesar committed premeditated murder; he and Christina covered it up.

Votes: 37 44.6%
  • Christina committed premeditated murder; she and Cesar covered it up.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Cesar killed Maria on the spur of the moment; he alone covered it up.

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Cesar killed Maria on the spur of the moment; he and Christina covered it up.

Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Christina killed Maria on the spur of the moment; she and Cesar covered it up.

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • A friend of Cesar's killed Maria; he and Cesar covered it up.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A friend of Christina's killed Maria; he/she, Cesar and Christina covered it up.

• An unknown person killed Maria and buried the body in the Laurean's yard.

• I have no opinion at this time.

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

STEADFAST

Reaction score
Which of these scenarios most closely matches your opinion of what happened surrounding Maria Lauterbach's murder?

I am going to wait awhile to vote on this one. I am still undecided who actually murdered her. I do think they both covered it up.

I am going to wait awhile to vote on this one. I am still undecided who actually murdered her. I do think they both covered it up.

I voted that I believe Cesar killed her and they both covered it up, but a little voice keeps nagging at me that maybe Christina did the killing. If she did, I don't think it was premeditated.

How about if they both participated in the killing and cover up? I'm still undecided so I won't vote yet!

I don't think Cesar premeditated it though.

At this time I am leaning with....Cesar commited premeditated murder, and he and Christina covered it up.

How about if they both participated in the killing and cover up? I'm still undecided so I won't vote yet!

I don't think Cesar premeditated it though.

Well, good grief! How could I have left out that option?:waitasec:
Wonder if you can edit a poll . . .

Well, good grief! How could I have left out that option?:waitasec:
Wonder if you can edit a poll . . .
I don't think you can...but you did a great job anyway. :) I guess if people feel like they both did it...they can post this: :behindbar :behindbar LOL (We can add them as we go!)

I lean toward the murder being premeditated and both covering it up. I sometimes wonder if CL and Marie got into an argument, which would make the murder spur of the moment. I also think there is a slight possibility LE has it right and that Christina didn't do more than they are saying she did.

Nothing points toward her being the one that killed Marie. Nor is there evidence she helped plan the murder in advance.

I don't think Christina has clean hands. But, for me, there some doubt she was part of more than LE has told us. I DO think it possible.

There is no way I believe this crime was premeditated. I have always seen

this case as one done in an extreme heat of passion that erupted right out of

the blue caused by pent up emotions that had been building.

There is no one that is going to plan a murder and then bury the victim

in their own backyard when at Camp Lj, N. C. there is 156,000 acres on

that base where bodies can be placed and never located. They have

gators, swamps and even waterways. The aftermath shows panic, chaos

and disorganization.

I actually don't know who did this crime.

Both IMO have motives to do this but I think Christina had more motive

than even Cesar.

I know I feel there is something very amiss in this case and things aren't

all cut and dried as they seem.

The true relationship between Maria and Cesar is going to shock some of us

I believe. Something is just right below the surface waiting to be told imo.

Even Hudson said that Christina is still angry that her husband cheated on her. Those were his words. So imo he already knows they did indeed have a relationship.

Ocean

imoo

Oh There's no doubt in my mind that they had a relationship. I believe they were hot and heavy for awhile but when she got pregnant and later made the rape accusation, things began to change betwen them. I really don't think he raped her. I think Maria did what she did because of her upbringingI believe she didn't want to tell her parents) and she didn't want people to know she had been sleeping with a married man or else got really was mad if after she became pregnant he told her to get lost. She made the claim out of fear and her pride or revenge.

In answer to the question was she beaten other than the blow that killed her? I followed this story VERY closely and I don't think she was beaten other than by the tool that struck her in the head and killed her.

Oh There's no doubt in my mind that they had a relationship. I believe they were hot and heavy for awhile but when she got pregnant and later made the rape accusation, things began to change betwen them. I really don't think he raped her. I think Maria did what she did because of her upbringingI believe she didn't want to tell her parents) and she didn't want people to know she had been sleeping with a married man or else got really was mad if after she became pregnant he told her to get lost. She made the claim out of fear and her pride or revenge.

You know snow, I'm beginning to believe you. They had a relationship at work but Maria turned up pregnant and blackmailed him. They had to be having an affair for her to come to his house to be murdered. There were only signs of blunt trauma to the head and no where have I seen reports that she had DNA evidence under her nails which would have indicated she was abducted or taken against her will. She did show signs of leaving J'Ville possibly with him.

Ocean,

I think Christina and CL had a relationship, too. Your point about the body being buried in the backyard with so many available acres is a good one. I think it very possible that the murder was spur of the moment.

BUT, in an interview on Greta following the press conference, LE flat out said they are convinced Christina did not commit the murder. I thought they were very strong with their words. I'm convinced they are convinced.

FRUSMC, I strongly believe they had an affair because she would have never gone to his house had they not. He tricked her into believing they would go away together..he would meet her in El Paso later. If someone rapes you I don;t think you would ever go to their house. He set it all up. I think. The murder, bus ticket, everything. And I also think he buried her on the 14th or 15th ...I remember reading reports of the neighbor saying he was burning on the 16th...so if that is true..he burned her twice. That could be another reason why the smell wasn't so noticeable...short period of time at first then the big bon fire on the 24th....

FRUSMC, I strongly believe they had an affair because she would have never gone to his house had they not. He tricked her into believing they would go away together..he would meet her in El Paso later. If someone rapes you I don;t think you would ever go to their house. He set it all up. I think. The murder, bus ticket, everything. And I also think he buried her on the 14th or 15th ...I remember reading reports of the neighbor saying he was burning on the 16th...so if that is true..he burned her twice. That could be another reason why the smell wasn't so noticeable...short period of time at first then the big bon fire on the 24th....

agreed, write it up and I will sign it.

I think your absolutely right. I still think Christine was involved though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back