1288 users online (277 members and 1011 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    heaven bound
    Posts
    4,828

    "Full House Star" Gives Birth To First Child, Cate Blanchett Birth Also

    She overcame meth and now is a mom! Congrats to her.

    Also Cate Blanchett gave birth. WHAT IS UP with her babies first name?

    Must be the weather!
    Cate Blanchett gave birth to a healthy baby boy on Sunday.
    Ignatius Martin Upton is the third child for the actress and playwright Andrew Upton.
    And, Full House alum Jodie Sweetin delivered her first child this weekend, a girl named Zoie.
    Her husband is some loser.
    Congrats to both couples!
    http://perezhilton.com/2008-04-13-babies-in-the-air

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Northeast USA
    Posts
    169

    Smile Baby Blanchett

    Quote Originally Posted by White Rain View Post
    She overcame meth and now is a mom! Congrats to her.

    Also Cate Blanchett gave birth. WHAT IS UP with her babies first name?
    ]
    Cate's son has a saint's name for his first name. Ignatius (I just know I spelled that wrong!) is actually the name of a very popular saint. I believe that he formed the Jesuits, but I could be wrong. I would much rather hear of a baby being named for a saint than a fruit!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    13,721
    [quote=SoccerMom;2135750]Cate's son has a saint's name for his first name. Ignatius (I just know I spelled that wrong!) is actually the name of a very popular saint. I believe that he formed the Jesuits, but I could be wrong. I would much rather hear of a baby being named for a saint than a fruit![/quote]
    Too true Soccermom

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,397
    OMG, Stephanie Tanner had a kid!?!?

    I grew up watching her.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    heaven bound
    Posts
    4,828
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerMom View Post
    Cate's son has a saint's name for his first name. Ignatius (I just know I spelled that wrong!) is actually the name of a very popular saint. I believe that he formed the Jesuits, but I could be wrong. I would much rather hear of a baby being named for a saint than a fruit!
    You mean Apple? lmao
    I read the Bible but don't remember the name Ignatius...guess I need to read more in depth huh?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    heaven bound
    Posts
    4,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    OMG, Stephanie Tanner had a kid!?!?

    I grew up watching her.
    I did too. She turned out to be a REAL beauty. SO glad she got over her meth addiction!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    on top of shale bedrock
    Posts
    1,586
    Cate Blanchett is my favorite actress. What a remarkable talent she has. I wonder if her children will be actors. Congrats to her on the birth of this baby.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    7,119
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerMom View Post
    Cate's son has a saint's name for his first name. Ignatius (I just know I spelled that wrong!) is actually the name of a very popular saint. I believe that he formed the Jesuits, but I could be wrong. I would much rather hear of a baby being named for a saint than a fruit!
    Me, too. Congrats to both Cate and Jodie!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,306
    I love the name Ignatius!
    I wouldn't name my son that but I think it is an interesting name.

    Zoie? Ugh, why didn't she just spell it ZOE? Maybe she doesn't know she spelled it wrong....

    I have a friend who named her daughter Josie but didn't know how to spell it so it is spelled Joshey. Seriously.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    5,605
    I love Cate Blanchett as an actor. I think she is gifted. Best to her, her new baby, and all in her family.

    And, I love the name they chose!

    Lion


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by pixies View Post
    I love the name Ignatius!
    I wouldn't name my son that but I think it is an interesting name.

    Zoie? Ugh, why didn't she just spell it ZOE? Maybe she doesn't know she spelled it wrong....

    I have a friend who named her daughter Josie but didn't know how to spell it so it is spelled Joshey. Seriously.
    That is the beauty of names - there is no right or wrong way to spell them! I happen to know TWO Zoie's.

    I can't imagine if everyone lived under some rigid rules to spell everything the exact same way! I commend those that can think out of the box and "dare to be different" by not having a pack mentality.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,306

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by eleven View Post
    That is the beauty of names - there is no right or wrong way to spell them! I happen to know TWO Zoie's.

    I can't imagine if everyone lived under some rigid rules to spell everything the exact same way! I commend those that can think out of the box and "dare to be different" by not having a pack mentality.

    a pack mentality?! Whatever.

    I love "odd" names and of course everyone knows a Zoe, Zoey and a Zoie.
    I also know that years and years of correcting peoples' spelling of your name is ahead of this kid and while I love offbeat names Zoe is not outside of the box... it is a popular name which she thought would be "cool" if she added ie.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    On the bank of Lake Pontchartrain
    Posts
    1,777
    That Perez dude makes me gag. Some loser? Her husband has a real job and I've read no scandal...oh wait, maybe he's jealous? Can't P be nice for one day about anyone? Really?

    Maybe Jodie gave the ie to Zoie because she has the same thing going on in her name?

    Congrats to them both. Babies are a wonderful gift.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Minnesota-land of loons
    Posts
    3,212
    Quote Originally Posted by White Rain View Post
    You mean Apple? lmao
    I read the Bible but don't remember the name Ignatius...guess I need to read more in depth huh?
    Well, "apple" had its place in the bible too, says Eve. LOL!

    As for the Full House actress, why are they saying her husband is some "loser?" How rude! Just because he a "lowly" set designer?

    Eve

  15. #15
    curious1 is offline So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm afraid i'm not good for you!
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The Tarheel State - Go HEELS!
    Posts
    1,893
    Quote Originally Posted by eve View Post
    Well, "apple" had its place in the bible too, says Eve. LOL!

    As for the Full House actress, why are they saying her husband is some "loser?" How rude! Just because he a "lowly" set designer?

    Eve
    Perez is just jealous that the lowly set designer has a real job. Unlike him working at a coffee shop (part time I think) and writing a blog. Sounds more like something a 18 year old college student would do than a 30 year old man.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. "I don't think my daughter's... my granddaughter's birth is plotting this murder"
    By absolut_alexis in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 03:15 PM
  2. Unexpected Birth Surprises "infertile" Mother
    By Marie in forum News that makes you smile!
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 04:28 PM
  3. Child Star from TV sitcom "Full House" in drug rehab...
    By Tristan in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 12:43 PM
  4. Dutch "Big Brother" Woman Could Give Birth On Reality Show
    By mysteriew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 11:24 PM