OH - Melvin Blevins & Angel Dailey for child endangerment, Pataskala, 2008

Please please please do not give this child back to her "parents".
Sadly, I am sure DHS will think the parents are the best and only place for this abused child and happily give this baby back to these animals.

That poor baby. You can see on the video how she is trying to get away from it, but somebody keeps forcing the pipe into her mouth.

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=60953
According to federal court records, the videotape shows 18-year-old Melvin Blevins of Pataskala, holding a marijuana pipe to the mouth of the child. The child, who turned two this month, was not identified.

Earlier this month, 16-year-old Angel Dailey pleaded not guilty to charges of corrupting and endangering the child.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/04/05/angel-dailey-follows-family-tradition/

Patalaska, Ohio - Angel Dailey is sixteen. She’s a junior at Licking Heights High School in Patalaska. She has two Myspace pages (Myspace 1, Myspace 2). She looks pretty normal, except for the part about her being arrested Friday on charges of forcing an child under two to ingest marijuana over the last year. A pawn shop owner in Columbus found some disturbing videotape in a camera at the shop. On it, police say, Angel Dailey and her boyfriend Melvin Blevins, 18, are holding down a baby who is not theirs and forcing the child to inhale or swallow marijuana. By the timestamps on the tapes, the incidents appear to have taken place from July 2007 to February of this year.

Melvin Blevins, though, isn’t being charged in this case. In fact, he’s been transferred to federal custody on charges of possessing Ecstasy with intent to distribute. It appears that he worked for Angel’s daddy, Don Dailey. Don Dailey and his brother Tim were caught with 4.2 million dollars and 2,060 pounds of marijuana hidden in the walls of their houses last month when they were raided by the IRS and the DE

How repulsive. Some people shouldn't be allowed to have kids. Period.

http://www.newarkadvocate.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080415/NEWS01/804150354

Melvin L. Blevins, 18, last known address 14425 Cleveland Road, and Angel Dailey, 16, last known address 14330 Cleveland Road, have both been charged for the incident -- Blevins in federal court and Dailey in the Juvenile Division of the Licking County Court of Common Pleas.

Dailey is the daughter of Don Dailey, 39, and the niece of Tim Dailey, 38, who were allegedly found to have more than a ton of marijuana and millions of dollars in their Harrison Township homes during the March raids.

From the above link:

Blevins, who was indicted last week in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio for possession of MDMA (ecstasy) with intent to distribute, admitted he was the male figure in the video, the complaint states.

Oswalt said as long as Blevins is charged for allegedly forcing a toddler to ingest marijuana he has no problem allowing the federal government to absorb the local charge into their case.

Don Dailey, who was convicted more than a decade ago in the same court for conspiracy to distribute marijuana, Tim Dailey and Blevins are facing additional weapons charges.

Authorities also are seeking the forfeiture of more than $4.28 million seized, most of it hidden in walls and under floorboards, on March 14 and 15 from the Dailey brothers' Watkins Road and King Avenue homes, the indictment states.

From the above link:

Blevins, who was indicted last week in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio for possession of MDMA (ecstasy) with intent to distribute, admitted he was the male figure in the video, the complaint states.

Oswalt said as long as Blevins is charged for allegedly forcing a toddler to ingest marijuana he has no problem allowing the federal government to absorb the local charge into their case.

Don Dailey, who was convicted more than a decade ago in the same court for conspiracy to distribute marijuana, Tim Dailey and Blevins are facing additional weapons charges.

Authorities also are seeking the forfeiture of more than $4.28 million seized, most of it hidden in walls and under floorboards, on March 14 and 15 from the Dailey brothers' Watkins Road and King Avenue homes, the indictment states.

Well hopefully he will never get out for this. I am more upset about him giving a baby Mary Jane then him having this millions of dollars hidden in the walls. I want to know who the parents are and where is this poor baby. You can hear her coughing and trying to get away, it broke my heart. I want to pick her up and hug her.

Well hopefully he will never get out for this. I am more upset about him giving a baby Mary Jane then him having this millions of dollars hidden in the walls. I want to know who the parents are and where is this poor baby. You can hear her coughing and trying to get away, it broke my heart. I want to pick her up and hug her.

It was the 16 year old girl's PARENTS who had all that money in the wall. :eek:

How repulsive. Some people shouldn't be allowed to have kids. Period.

I completely agree. :furious:

I'm starting to think that people should have to have a license before becoming parents. :furious: I think mandatory parenting classes should be given to all mothers before leaving a hospital with a child.

I'm beyond disgusted by this. That poor baby. :(

Where are this baby's parents. These teens seem to have had alot of access to this child. I have to wonder if the baby's parents were involved in the drug trafficking operation.

Poor baby.

Parent's havent been identified ... they were BABYSITTERS. :waitasec:

What, they identified the baby but not her parents? You have to be kidding me. They better take this baby away if her parents would leave her with people like this. When I was 16 I knew this girl who would take her 3 year old to all these parties with her where everyone was smoking weed and drinking and blowing smoke in the little girls face. I remember thinking that was criminal and the little girl could name all of the periphinalia. I wish I would have called someone but at the time I was a teen and didn't know what to do. That little girl would be about 14 now and I wonder how her life has turned out. Sad sad story. Golfmom, thanks for the articles.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pandamom76
Back