Identified! MI - Ann Arbor, Man found ablaze in park, dies, Apr'08 - Gregory Miller

JinxieJada

Former Member
Reaction score
I find this totally bazaar and since it hasn't been stated it's an absolute crime, I wasn't sure where to post it. I've read the article and re read and I just CANNOT imagine coming across something like this while out walking the dog!

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/15897867/detail.html

Two women walking their dogs Wednesday morning in Ann Arbor's Eberwhite Woods discovered what they first had thought was smoldering wood, but turned out to be a man on fire, police said.Police do not know whether the adult male had set himself on fire, but he was in critical condition when he was first found, but died shortly afterward.

The article says there were no signs of accelerants at the scene. So how do police think the man came to be on fire? I would think this shows evidence of foul play even more than if there were accelerants at the scene that he could have possibly doused himself in and even then it could still be foul play. I'm not understanding LE's thinking in this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back