1206 users online (196 members and 1010 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Robert Downey Jr on SJP

I forgot that they dated for a long time. He seems to have gotten his act together, my son and DH cannot wait to see IRONMAN May 2nd!
    http://www.people.com/people/article...191936,00.html

SJP seems like a good person.
    I was saddened to see her #1 on a magazines (GQ I think) most un-attractive list.
    Very cruel, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by White Rain View Post
    SJP seems like a good person.
    I was saddened to see her #1 on a magazines (GQ I think) most un-attractive list.
    Very cruel, indeed.
    I know, she made a comment about that. She said something like the comment upset her hubby too. How awful.

I'm a huge SJP fan and a huge RDJ fan. I am glad they are both doing so well now and GQ can stick it in their ear.

Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom View Post
    I'm a huge SJP fan and a huge RDJ fan. I am glad they are both doing so well now and GQ can stick it in their ear.
    DH Loves Robert Downey, I love him too. He sure has been through alot. I still cant get over how he went into the neighbors, kids bedroom, and went to sleep thinking it was his.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    I know, she made a comment about that. She said something like the comment upset her hubby too. How awful.
    Yeah, I'm not perfection, but then again, I'm NOT in the public eye...
    Can't imagine the shame if I were.
    That mag. should be ASHAMED of theirselves....
    ALL women, celebs or not, deal with self-conscious issues. Like we REALLY need our every flaw pointed out.
    And besides, have you ever seen a LEAST ATTRACTIVE GUY?
    NO, women's mags have enough sensitivity/tact to put out some garbage like that.

How mean. Just because you have 'star' status doesn't mean you're devoid of feeling. Good grief, could you imagine waking up and having the local newspaper on your front step running a story that you're the worst neighbor on the block....

of course it could NEVAH happen to me

Jubie

Yeah, I'm not perfection, but then again, I'm NOT in the public eye...
    Can't imagine the shame if I were.
    That mag. should be ASHAMED of theirselves....
    ALL women, celebs or not, deal with self-conscious issues. Like we REALLY need our every flaw pointed out.
    And besides, have you ever seen a LEAST ATTRACTIVE GUY?
    NO, women's mags have enough sensitivity/tact to put out some garbage like that.
    Yea they need to make a list of the men!

here is the link, it was Maxim and they say she looks like a horse. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,339673,00.html

John Kennedy Junior liked SJP's looks. Him along with many other men. Nobody can wear clothes like that chick, and designers love her. Robert Downey, Jr. is a phenomenal actor and continues to beat his demons. I loved SJP since she was in this little show called "Square Pegs". Love her hubby as well as he's a great actor as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    John Kennedy Junior liked SJP's looks. Him along with many other men. Nobody can wear clothes like that chick, and designers love her. Robert Downey, Jr. is a phenomenal actor and continues to beat his demons. I loved SJP since she was in this little show called "Square Pegs". Love her hubby as well as he's a great actor as well.
    Hubby loved Square Pegs, I am alittle younger so I did not watch it. I love Jamie Gertz as well, I think she was in that with her. Funny you mention JFK Jr and him liking her looks because I thought his wife Caroline looked alot like SJP.

here is the link, it was Maxim and they say she looks like a horse. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,339673,00.html
    Maxim, thanks, I knew it was one of those "men's mags"
    How degrading....
    This makes me SICK....
    As if this world spins on BEAUTY alone...
    Looks like a horse? CRAP, could this mag belittle or humiliate women ANY more? THis makes me SICK.
    Thank the Lord above my hubby doesn't get into mags like this....'

ETA: And If he did and had an attitude like the men's mags (which he DOESN'T read) I would dump his ass in a heartbeat.

Maxim, thanks, I knew it was one of those "men's mags"
    How degrading....
    This makes me SICK....
    As if this world spins on BEAUTY alone...
    Looks like a horse? CRAP, could this mag belittle or humiliate women ANY more? THis makes me SICK.
    Thank the Lord above my hubby doesn't get into mags like this....
    My hubby's idea of what beautiful woman look like is curvy and natural. He hates those mags, except maybe the occasional centerfold.

My hubby's idea of what beautiful woman look like is curvy and natural. He hates those mags, except maybe the occasional centerfold.
    Ya know I really wouldn't even care if hubby read these mags (luckily he DOESN'T) if they didn't DISS women.
    If my hubby ever agreed that "any woman looked like a horse," oh, he'd be in SO much crap with me.
    And I would HAPPILY do away with him IF HE DID.
    I don't mind my man looking at "women's mags" but if he went to dissing women OH NO...he KNOWS better...
    He can agree any time he wants that a woman is NOT attractive to him....but if he goes to naming names and attributes...well, he WON'T...he knows better, plus he has enough sensitivity to NOT do some crap like this!!!!!!

Ya know I really wouldn't even care if hubby read these mags (luckily he DOESN'T) if they didn't DISS women.
    If my hubby ever agreed that "any woman looked like a horse," oh, he'd be in SO much crap with me.
    And I would HAPPILY do away with him IF HE DID.
    I don't mind my man looking at "women's mags" but if he went to dissing women OH NO...he KNOWS better...
    He can agree any time he wants that a woman is NOT attractive to him....but if he goes to naming names and attributes...well, he WON'T...he knows better, plus he has enough sensitivity to NOT do some crap like this!!!!!!
    Yea that is rude. Its a sure sign of Immaturity.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast