779 users online (137 members and 642 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 585
  1. #1
    Blue_Dolphin308's Avatar
    Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Allentown PA
    Posts
    3,397

    FLDS compound in Texas Court proceedings ONLY please!!!!!

    Ok continuing on from here


    DUH! I forgot to put #4 Sorry guys, maybe a mod could fix it for me please?
    Last edited by Blue_Dolphin308; 04-17-2008 at 03:13 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladybass0711 View Post
    Ok continuing on from here


    DUH! I forgot to put #4 Sorry guys, maybe a mod could fix it for me please?
    I think it would be good to PM a mod to ask this, rather than hope a mod reads the post?

    thanks for the new thread.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    12,302
    Thanks Ladybass.

    I was out most of the afternoon and had company this evening, so I've missed some reports. I have a question. Is the hearing tomorrow going to be televised by one of the major media outlets like CNN or Fox News?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,983
    Thanks Ladybass!
    Yes I am quite certain the men will pop a cork. Having to listen to a lady judge. If they don't get the kids back they may have a revolution on there hands.

    Ladybass what do you think?

  5. #5
    Blue_Dolphin308's Avatar
    Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Allentown PA
    Posts
    3,397
    Quote Originally Posted by cheko1 View Post
    Thanks Ladybass!
    Yes I am quite certain the men will pop a cork. Having to listen to a lady judge. If they don't get the kids back they may have a revolution on there hands.

    Ladybass what do you think?

    The men will most likely keep quiet and let the woman talk. I would hate and at the same time love to be in the courtroom when the court awards custody to the state. I beleive we will be in for an all out WAR when that happens!

    The men are cowards, but once they realize they are now gonna be stopped there will be h*ll to pay I am sure!

  6. #6
    Blue_Dolphin308's Avatar
    Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Allentown PA
    Posts
    3,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    Thanks Ladybass.

    I was out most of the afternoon and had company this evening, so I've missed some reports. I have a question. Is the hearing tomorrow going to be televised by one of the major media outlets like CNN or Fox News?
    I highly doubt that the court hearing will be televised cause there is a gag order in place, however I am sure it will be the main story in the news tomorow! Thank god, cause I am sick and tired of politics, election, and the pope. (No offense to anyone else)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,796
    Do you know why the FLDS men want the children back so badly?

    .......................................

    Imagine 15 wives and no kids to distract them!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    South Texas
    Posts
    1,065


    Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Do you know why the FLDS men want the children back so badly?

    .......................................

    Imagine 15 wives and no kids to distract them!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    12,302
    Quote Originally Posted by cheko1 View Post
    Thanks Ladybass!
    Yes I am quite certain the men will pop a cork. Having to listen to a lady judge. If they don't get the kids back they may have a revolution on there hands.

    Ladybass what do you think?
    Can you imagine the mens reaction to a woman judge like Judge Judy!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladybass0711 View Post
    I highly doubt that the court hearing will be televised cause there is a gag order in place, however I am sure it will be the main story in the news tomorow! Thank god, cause I am sick and tired of politics, election, and the pope. (No offense to anyone else)


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    7,748
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Do you know why the FLDS men want the children back so badly?
    The boys for construction work and the girls to barter with for more under age sex for themselves.

    children are currency to them.
    Last edited by Floh; 04-17-2008 at 01:51 AM. Reason: typo

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,983
    Can you imagine them taking the witness stand saying do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth & nothing but the truth so help you God?

    As long as as you don't ask me where my husband is.

    How old were you when you got married? Ummmmm I don't know, but my husband told me to say 21.

    Did you have any kids when you were 16 or under? No but my husband did
    In the eyes of our church we weren't considered a Mom.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladybass0711 View Post
    The men will most likely keep quiet and let the woman talk. I would hate and at the same time love to be in the courtroom when the court awards custody to the state. I beleive we will be in for an all out WAR when that happens!

    The men are cowards, but once they realize they are now gonna be stopped there will be h*ll to pay I am sure!
    My thoughts exactly...they're sitting back now, making plans. Not really thinking that many kids won't be returning. When the state keeps them they will come out with a vengence. It will be ugly.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    Can you imagine the mens reaction to a woman judge like Judge Judy!

    Priceless for sure!!! LMAO

  15. #15
    Blue_Dolphin308's Avatar
    Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Allentown PA
    Posts
    3,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Floh View Post
    The boys for construction work and the girls to barter with for move under age sex for themselves.

    children are currency to them.
    Defintly head on right there!!!!!

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Warren Jeffs FLDS compound in Texas LINKS ONLY. No discussion.
    By Floh in forum FLDS Raids and Related Items
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 10-18-2012, 06:56 AM
  2. FLDS - Court Proceedings and Rulings
    By Leila in forum FLDS Raids and Related Items
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 03:29 PM
  3. Warren Jeffs FLDS compound in Texas surrounded by police #5
    By Blue_Dolphin308 in forum FLDS Raids and Related Items
    Replies: 742
    Last Post: 05-17-2008, 12:16 AM
  4. Warren Jeffs FLDS compound in Texas surrounded by police #3
    By Blue_Dolphin308 in forum FLDS Raids and Related Items
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 05:10 AM
  5. Warren Jeffs FLDS compound in Texas surrounded by police
    By SuziQ in forum FLDS Raids and Related Items
    Replies: 811
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 12:16 AM

Tags for this Thread