1304 users online (253 members and 1051 guests)  

Websleuths News

Divorce - Oops, YouTube was NOT in the pre-nup!

Trisha Walsh Smith vs. Philip Smith, Broadway Executive

I heard the audio of this on the radio this morning and couldn't believe my ears. Here's the YouTube video where the wife "fights back". ROFL I'm dying here. This woman is NUTS! I believe she's a playwright. Definitely a drama queen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx_WK...eo-camera.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Trisha Walsh Smith vs. Philip Smith, Broadway Executive

I heard the audio of this on the radio this morning and couldn't believe my ears. Here's the YouTube video where the wife "fights back". ROFL I'm dying here. This woman is NUTS! I believe she's a playwright. Definitely a drama queen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx_WK...eo-camera.aspx
    It wasn't nice of him to go to Cindy Adams first.

Yes, she makes a fool of herself. BUT,she's been married to the guy since 1999. And was with him 9 years before that. I think she's paid her dues and deserves more than $750,000.

In the meantime we are entertained.

I caught a little bit of her last evening. That lady is a piece of work. Could you imagine if all us divorced ladies did one of them YouTube fights?

Man, can you say Betty Broderick? This is what comes to my mind.

Tammie in Miami

Why is he divorcing her? I don't think that it was smart of her to say that they never had sex. Can't he get an anulment stating that the marriage had never been consummated?

This woman got her face over half the free world. She's scorned and how. They said that her video got millions of hits. She's a trip and I love her because she makes me look demure and quite sane.