Family wonders why medical examiner kept murder victim's skull

Ricky McGuire was a highschool Senior in 1977 when he was murdered. Kenneth Osterberg was the assistant county examiner at the time. Well, Kenny is deceased and his daughter found skulls in amongst his stuff. Poor Ricky McGuire's family now has to deal with this bunk. He had a closed casket and his sister said that absolutely nobody gave permission for anybody to keep parts of her brother's body. Poor lady. See, this is why I'm getting cremated for real.http://www.kttc.com/News/index.php?ID=24100

I noticed the article reads "skulls" so he presumably kept more than one and either have not released the names of the others or they don't know who they belong to???
Strange... You find strange strange people in all walks of life. I imagine this would be a field that could attract the bizzare.

How terrible for his family after so many years.

I noticed the article reads "skulls" so he presumably kept more than one and either have not released the names of the others or they don't know who they belong to???
Strange... You find strange strange people in all walks of life. I imagine this would be a field that could attract the bizzare.

How terrible for his family after so many years.

Isn't it awful, Cubby. As if his family hasn't suffered enough. I'm thinking perhaps he could have been selling organs as well because the casket was closed. Very weird, and plain rotten.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back