Greta Fox Cable Thursday April, 17th Drew Peterson

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Greta said things for Drew Peterson in IL has just gotten real sticky for him and he will be coming on Greta and explaining.

Drew must be getting desperate..........he's avoided Greta because she kept asking about a time line for October 28th - 29th.

The interview with DP is coming up next after the commercial!

Ohh..great the court agreed to reopen the estate of Kathleen Savio's I'm just so so happy I do like John Kelly he seems like a good lawyer. He is also Beth Halloways attorney as well. I'm sure old Drew is soooooooo mad over this LOL Judge removed peterson's uncle as excutor of estate Oh..another awesome ruling the excutor is Kathleens father and sister.

Also wonderful news Drew is going to have to answer questions when he is depo LOL.

Wow..............it looks like the pastor's comments that Stacy told him that Drew told her that he killed Kathleen, may have play a roll in re-opening the estate. Kathleen's father and sister are now the executors of the estate.

John Q. Kelly, the Savio's attorney, will file a wrongful death lawsuit against Drew Peterson.

DP would only agree to come on Greta if the time line wouldn't be discussed.

JB is filing an appeal. But he says he now has subpoena-power, and can now get the reports on the autopsy. Greta said.....come on Joel, your client is going to be disposed now. Dp is now doing a character assassination of Henry Savio, Kathleen's father. Greta asked about the pastor. DP is now questioning the pastor's motivation.

Ok, so DP's underlying reason for this interview was to trash Kathleen's family. Make them sound like their money grubbers.

I'll wait for their explanation.

DP said they never cared about the kids. Well, we know that DP got mad when the little boy was talking to Cassandra. Bet he wouldn't allow visits.

Abusers isolate their victim(s).

Ggrrr..............

I hate him,
IMO
fran

Have we ever seen him when he isn't trashing everyone except himself, his attorney, Steve C., or his children? No one is sane except him. Everyone else is either greedy, crazy, slutty, drunk, or on drugs. Wait...the Pastor wasn't called those things...what was he called? Unprofessional, inappropriate, or something else..wasn't it?! He has used so many unflattering and disgusting terms to describe people...they now seem to all blend together. (Project much, Drew?!)

I knew I shouldn't have given up cable just yet!!

How does he not see that any innocent man would be shouting his timeline out from here to the North Pole and on every show possible every chance he got? He's SO STUPID and SO GUILTY. Grrrr...

I have news for DP. Kathleen's family already said this is NOT about the money, it's about the children.

I would venture to guess, that a LARGE portion of the $1m that was supposed to be put in trust for the boys, has been used. Betcha'!

JMHO
fran

I have news for DP. Kathleen's family already said this is NOT about the money, it's about the children.

I would venture to guess, that a LARGE portion of the $1m that was supposed to be put in trust for the boys, has been used. Betcha'!

JMHO
fran

Absolutely it has ..Stacy had told Cass at one point that the money was in place so that either she or Drew could use it, if needed, at anytime. Of course that was all thanks to Drew's uncle who is no longer executor of Kathleen's estate. And if I were the Guardian appointed by the state for the boys to keep watch over things..which they just did appoint someone today..my first task would be: s where is that money now and how has it been handled. Has it been in funds earning money for the boys for their future educations and lives..or has been in bank accounts and funds where Drew has been using it at his will for whatever he feels he or the family needs..like motorcycles, motor homes, pools, airplanes, err gun collections?

JMHO
fran

Fran..............I bet that money has been used too. If it has, and it can be proved that it was used for something for DP and not the boys, can the court make DP pay it back to the trust?

According to DP, Stacy's name is on the deed to the Peterson house and he can't sell it without her signature. I don't think DP could borrow against the house without Stacy's signature either. So where did DP get the money ($250,000) he gave to his son, Steve? Did that money come from the boy's trust?

n
Fran..............I bet that money has been used too. If it has, and it can be proved that it was used for something for DP and not the boys, can the court make DP pay it back to the trust?

According to DP, Stacy's name is on the deed to the Peterson house and he can't sell it without her signature. I don't think DP could borrow against the house without Stacy's signature either. So where did DP get the money ($250,000) he gave to his son, Steve? Did that money come from the boy's trust?

That's a question I brought up a long time ago....he said he got it from a home loan..but he couldn't get a bank to loan him that money without Stacy's signature..so either he already had taken out that loan before Stacy's demise or he had money stashed away. I still think he has lots of money stashed, but from being a dirty cop on the take And making a public announcement about giving this to Steve and that it was from a home loan was his silly way of trying to cover too much cash in the till for a police officer's salary. I don't think he thought the investigation into his finances would ever get this far..much less include the boy's inheritance from Kathleen.

I think if he used the boys money it would have been for the bike's,motorhome, toys and pool..that way he could say this benfited them also. But that won't fly now..because that money was not for Drew's toys or home..it was for the boys.

Errr, has anyone considered this? Remember DrewP's website to get funds for his legal defense? And we had all seen the posted financials from Kathleen's death and made fun of his for that? LOL, it was a prophecy. Now DrewP doesn't have that money to fall back on. Now he really might not have funds for his defense.

Especially if they do an audit of the money and find it short, and if the court rules that the previous ruling is in error. DrewP may be on the hook for repaying that. Though if they rule that will is a fake, he could be looking at additional charges for that too.

Whoops DrewP. What is that brown stuff in your pants?

It is going to be interesting without a doubt. Brodsky already has said that DP will take the Fifth...but the boys won't be able to do the same. Some things could very well come out in this case about what they know now plus the inbetween years back to what they knew when their mother died. They hold a certain loyalty to their mother that they don't with Stacy. Drew can't do anything about that either. Out of his control, imo.

DP gave his son that large sum of money very early in the case. I believe that he most likely already had approved and available the $250,000 line of credit based on his home evaluation. When he decided to give his son the money, all he had to do was write a check up to the available balance.

As far as the trust goes, the trustee is responsible for approval of the withdrawal of funds. Of course, since it was a relative, who knows how they used it. IF it was a million dollars, just the interest should be enough to support the two boys. IMO, the million SHOULD be intact. IF too much was used, there will be some 'splainin' to do.

JMHO
fran

Last night I watched DP's interview with Greta, I am afraid he will never be charged with the deaths of his 2 wives. :(
Does he have full custody of all the children? TIA

I think he will be charged and I think it will be coming soon.

What you see in DrewP's media interviews is "the world according to Drew". He does project confidence. So do confidence men, but that doesn't mean they always get away with their crimes.

Yes, he has full custody of all 4 of the minor children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back