[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Last Location Seen:
Middletown Springs VT[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5’3’’
Weight: 115
Race: White[/font]
wilbur_heide.jpg

At the time of her disappearance Wilbur was in the state’s custody at a foster home in Rutland City, Vermont, but was last seen in Middletown Springs on the above noted date.
Vermont State Police

HEIDE DAWN WILBUR
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Last Seen: 2/8/91
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Age (in 2004): Heide is 30 years old[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Last Location Seen:
Middletown Springs VT[/FONT]

Here is Heide's Missing Flyer
http://www.dps.state.vt.us/vtsp/missing/wilbur.htm
[/FONT]

How do you know that? What makes you say that? Her family is still waiting for her safe return.

Heide has been missing for 25 years now.

http://www.sevendaysvt.com/vermont/a-new-major-crimes-unit-faces-a-growing-caseload/Content?oid=3153186

When authorities announced the discovery of remains in Goshen, at first unidentified, the family of Heide Dawn Wilbur took notice. The 16-year-old Rutland resident was last seen in nearby Middletown Springs in 1991.

The Wilbur family has spent years hoping that Heide ran away and remains alive somewhere, her cousin Rick Wilbur said in a phone interview from his Clarendon home.

"You don't think about it every day, until they find remains somewhere," Wilbur said. The discovery in Goshen, though, turned out to be Hart.

Wilbur said he knows that police never had much to go on, and with the passage of time, it would take a big break, such as a witness, to move the case forward.

"She's always on our minds," Wilbur said of his cousin, who would now be 40. "You still have hope. If she's out there, contact us. Just to let us know if she's doing all right. She doesn't have to come home. That's fine. Just let us know. That's all we want."

http://vsp.vermont.gov/unsolved/missing/c/wilbur
She was last seen by a family member at their residence in Middletown Springs. Authorities believe that she left on her own accord and has not been seen since. Heide’s family believes that she moved to Florida and has been living there for years, a family member has also reported that they believe they saw her at Disney when they were on vacation.

Over the years there have been reports of Heide living in the state of Florida, but nothing has been confirmed. As recently as the Spring of 2012 information was found that she may have been arrested in the state of Florida.

1OVHEQB.jpg

I found a facebook page under her name (although first name was spelled differently) and woman does look a lot like her, only older of course. Also lots of pics from Disney World on her page as well. Of course, I cannot say 100% that this woman is her so I will not post any of her info. here but feel free to search for profile and see what you think.

I found a facebook page under her name (although first name was spelled differently) and woman does look a lot like her, only older of course. Also lots of pics from Disney World on her page as well. Of course, I cannot say 100% that this woman is her so I will not post any of her info. here but feel free to search for profile and see what you think.

I know which one you mean, but it's not her.

Heide Dawn Wilbur – The Charley Project
Heide Dawn Wilbur

• heide_dawn_wilbur_1.jpg
  • heide_dawn_wilbur_2.jpg
  • heide_dawn_wilbur_3.jpg
  • wilbur_heide_ap.jpg
Heide, circa 1991; Age-progression to age 43 (circa 2017)

• Missing Since02/09/1991
  • Missing FromMiddletown Springs, Vermont
  • ClassificationEndangered Runaway
  • Date of Birth12/13/1974 (44)
  • Age16 years old
  • Height and Weight5'3 - 5'4, 100 - 115 pounds
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Heide has a one-inch scar on her forehead, a scar on her left hand, a scar on her left wrist, a scar on her right leg and a dimple on her left cheek. She has a tattoo of a tiger on the back of her left shoulder and a tattoo of a rose on her ankle.
Details of Disappearance
Heide was last seen in Middletown Springs, Vermont on February 9, 1991. She was in the custody of the Vermont Department of Social and Rehabilitation Services at the time and was living in a foster home in Rutland City, Vermont.

Heide got a weekend pass to visit her biological family in Middletown Springs, and was last seen at a relative's home. Authorities believe that she left of her own accord and hitchhiked out of the area.

Heide's family thinks she traveled to Florida after her disappearance and may still live there. A relative might have seen her while vacationing at Walt Disney World in Big Lake, Florida, and there are other reports of her living in that state. She may have been arrested in Florida in the spring of 2012, but this hasn't been confirmed. Her case remains unsolved.

So she may still be alive?

The sister said on a Facebook page she made about Heide, that there were not any arrests.

"Heide was never arrested in Florida, and it was not confirmed to be her seen at Disney world.
Although it was believed she may have made it down here to Florida at some point that was also never confirmed."

I get the impression that she may be using an alias (or perhaps even a variation of her birth name) that the police or her family suspect may be her, and that name has not been made public because they are not 100% sure. sure it's her or maybe the 2012 arrest was someone using her name (which may or may not have been her), but since there are no fingerprints to compare with, they can't be sure....
There is always the possibility that she is still alive and if not...
rest in peace

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back