JonBenet's Blood Circulation

Shanny

Reaction score
I was watching the Anna Nicole Smith biography and the woman that was with Anna Nicole when she died said that " When I pulled the covers off of her face, I could see that there were dark purple blotches on her face and neck area where the blood had stop circulating"
At the moment JonBenet's Autosy photo popped in my head and I thought maybe that is what happened to JonBenet. Maybe Lou Smit got it wrong about a stun gun being used on JonBenet.
http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/05112003secondlook536.jpg
http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/05112003secondlook527.jpg
http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/05112003secondlook537.jpg

I was watching the Anna Nicole Smith biography and the woman that was with Anna Nicole when she died said that " When I pulled the covers off of her face, I could see that there were dark purple blotches on her face and neck area where the blood had stop circulating"
At the moment JonBenet's Autosy photo popped in my head and I thought maybe that is what happened to JonBenet. Maybe Lou Smit got it wrong about a stun gun being used on JonBenet.

I thing it would be an easier task to list what Lou Smit got right vs what was in error. Are you talking about the blood pooling like lividity

Shanny,
Absolutely, the marks beneath the circumferential ligature, are plainly manual, and if you look close enough at the autopsy photographs you will find that the ligature mark is not completely circumferential e.g. it is only prominent at the front of her neck, go figure?

I have not seen some of those photos of JBR. The first and last, particularly, don't look like any previously posted. Supposedly there are only about 6 photos around, all previously published in the Globe. The last photo, though more of a close-up than I've seen, don't look like any photos of that mark near her ear, and to me, looks like it's in a different place on her cheek. In the last photo, that mark is totally different from the mark on the middle photo.
However, I have seen dead bodies. The purple marks mentioned in relation to the Anna Nicole death would not look like JBR's small roundish marks. The ones on Anna Nicole probably looked more like bruises- and are the result of bleeding out from the blood vessels under the skin, and are not roundish but more like blotches. JBR would have exhibited those as well, had more time elapsed or the temperature been warmer where she lay.
That is different from the red-to-purplish color of livor mortis, which is the result of gravity causing the blood to settle at the lowest points closest to the ground.

As I go back and look more closely at those three photos, the middle one is definitely JBR, you can even see the white nylon garrote. But the other two don't look like the same person somehow. The ear is different- in those two, the ear looks bigger, with another dark spot on the lobe, whereas that spot is not seen in the middle photo of JBR; the hair looks different in the first photo, too. It looks grey and short, IMO. Her chin and neck look different, too, and I don't see the red and white ligature furrows on the neck in that first photo. Anyone else notice these things?
The only thing that I can think may account for the very different appearance of the mark and the additional mark on the lobe is that that bottom photo was taken quite a while later; there were some photos of JBR taken at the house, and some taken the next day on the autopsy table. We know Meyer refused to hold the body after he completed the autopsy, so I don't know when the other photos would have been taken. IMHO, the first and last photo are not of JBR.

I agree with DD, that the middle photo is JBR but the top certainly isn't. The top and middle photos both include the right ear, and they have completely different shapes. The hair is all wrong.

I agree with DD, that the middle photo is JBR but the top certainly isn't. The top and middle photos both include the right ear, and they are shaped totally differently. The hair is all wrong.

For ONCE, we agree on something, Holdon! Yes, the middle photo is the only one I think is JBR. The first and third are the same person, but it isn't JBR.

I have not seen some of those photos of JBR. The first and last, particularly, don't look like any previously posted. Supposedly there are only about 6 photos around, all previously published in the Globe. The last photo, though more of a close-up than I've seen, don't look like any photos of that mark near her ear, and to me, looks like it's in a different place on her cheek. In the last photo, that mark is totally different from the mark on the middle photo.

<snipped for length>

I have never seen those first and last pictures before, either. Where did they come from?

I agree with DD, that the middle photo is JBR but the top certainly isn't. The top and middle photos both include the right ear, and they have completely different shapes. The hair is all wrong.

I agree...the first and last ones are NOT of JB. Maybe it was taken from a screen shot from one of the JBR movies. All I know is that they are NOT of JB. The only one of her is in the middle.

I too do not think the top and bottom ones are JB the skin looks to be that of an older person-quite wrinkled and "papery".

Shanny,
Absolutely, the marks beneath the circumferential ligature, are plainly manual, and if you look close enough at the autopsy photographs you will find that the ligature mark is not completely circumferential e.g. it is only prominent at the front of her neck, go figure?
The mark beneath the circumferential ligature (listed as a mere abrasion in the autopsy report) probably came from the stager's fumbling with the cord before it ended up on its final position around the neck with the knot tied.

I agree...the first and last ones are NOT of JB. Maybe it was taken from a screen shot from one of the JBR movies. All I know is that they are NOT of JB. The only one of her is in the middle.
JMO too.

I don't think they are screen shots. That is a real corpse. The movies would have used dummies (PMPT) or the same autopsy photos we have all seen before. In all of those photos where you can see the cheek marks, it is obvious that it is JBR. Those first and last photos are of a different person. It is possible that they were used by Court TV as comparisons to the marks found on JBR, but it seems as if they are being put forth by Court TV as being JBR and they are not.

I don't think they are screen shots. That is a real corpse. The movies would have used dummies (PMPT) or the same autopsy photos we have all seen before. In all of those photos where you can see the cheek marks, it is obvious that it is JBR. Those first and last photos are of a different person. It is possible that they were used by Court TV as comparisons to the marks found on JBR, but it seems as if they are being put forth by Court TV as being JBR and they are not.

No, I agree with you on that one...they certainly are not of JB. The hair color is different, and as one poster pointed out, the skin looks like that of an older person. Court TV needs to be confronted about this, if they are indeed responsible.

I just went back and clicked on those links again, and it said that the page was unavailable....on all three of them. Hmmm....click on them again, for me, and see what happens.

I clicked on all three- they came up for me. Try again, see if they work for you. That is definitely not JBR in the first and last. And yes, it does look like an older person.
Interesting point- i would LOVE to know what the coroner thought about that mark under the ear on that other person. Meyer noted JBR's marks as "abrasions", which I have a problem with. I see those marks as nearly perfectly round. They almost look like burns, though I would hope Meyer could tell the difference. I think of abrasions as being irregularly-shaped, though i suppose they could have been made by something that pressed up against her in all those places. It'd have to be the same thing, because all the marks look the same.
And the ones on the "mystery corpse" look even more like burns, but I am sure there is another cause. I'd love to know what it was.

I clicked on all three- they came up for me. Try again, see if they work for you. That is definitely not JBR in the first and last. And yes, it does look like an older person.
Interesting point- i would LOVE to know what the coroner thought about that mark under the ear on that other person. Meyer noted JBR's marks as "abrasions", which I have a problem with. I see those marks as nearly perfectly round. They almost look like burns, though I would hope Meyer could tell the difference. I think of abrasions as being irregularly-shaped, though i suppose they could have been made by something that pressed up against her in all those places. It'd have to be the same thing, because all the marks look the same.
And the ones on the "mystery corpse" look even more like burns, but I am sure there is another cause. I'd love to know what it was.

I noticed something else odd about those pictures....the pictures that are obviously NOT of JB are # 536 and #537, but the one real picture of JB that is in between those two... is #527...just seems out of place...out of sequence.

I noticed something else odd about those pictures....the pictures that are obviously NOT of JB are # 536 and #537, but the one real picture of JB is #527.

They are obviously from someone else's autopsy.

Is it any wonder this case was never solved? "Send In The Clowns" goes through my mind every time I see stuff like this. So much of what was put put to the public just wasn't factual.

Trixie is correct. Those are the photos that Team Scamsey found to use for comparision of the so called stun-gun Abrasions on JonBenet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back