1224 users online (259 members and 965 guests)  

Websleuths News

I'm confused.

Lately, when I want to comment or reply to a post, I click on "quote" and say what I want to, but then for some reason my post ends up in the middle of the thread, not at the end as the most recent comment. What am I doing wrong, can anyone tell me?
    Thanks.

That's interesting, Mermaid. Have threads been merged when you post? Sometimes that will cause your comment to be in a different place. Maybe it's just a little bug in the system. At least they post! lol

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    I am continually confused, about everything - not just this forum, I walk about in a continual state of confusion. I would be of no help to you.

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Thanks for making me, smile, at least!

PS your nic reminds me of "Crazy Love", my favorite Poco song.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
    Lately, when I want to comment or reply to a post, I click on "quote" and say what I want to, but then for some reason my post ends up in the middle of the thread, not at the end as the most recent comment. What am I doing wrong, can anyone tell me?
    Thanks.
    is this still happening? I am willing to bet it has to do with the clock being off here at WS randomly. The posts are chronological so when the clock is off it puts them in where it *thinks* they should be. I have seen this plenty of times but not is a long while.