950 users online (136 members and 814 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 424
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,384

    WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #7


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,182
    Thanks Christine!

    Salem

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,434
    I don't know how to quote a post from a different thread and put it on a new one.

    But I forgot to thank jla for trying to answer my question about Publicis salary. I didn't realize that you had left Publicis before NF got promoted - but thanks for trying to explain the process.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,434

    Wink

    Also, for those who think that police thoroughly investigate someone before making claims that they aren't a suspect, please see my post in regards to Ward Weaver (killer of Miranda Gaddis and Ashley Pond). Thank you.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,681
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyRush View Post
    Also, for those who think that police thoroughly investigate someone before making claims that they aren't a suspect, please see my post in regards to Ward Weaver (killer of Miranda Gaddis and Ashley Pond). Thank you.
    It's been awhile since I've followed that case, but didn't one of the girls aunt threaten to start digging up Wards backyard if LE didn't? I remember her taking the newstation to Wards house and pointing out that cement slab.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,434
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    It's been awhile since I've followed that case, but didn't one of the girls aunt threaten to start digging up Wards backyard if LE didn't? I remember her taking the newstation to Wards house and pointing out that cement slab.
    It was definitely the family that pushed things. The PI (Linda O'Neal)'s husband was actually Ashley Pond's step-grandfather. He was married to Ashley's grandmother when they were young and had one daughter (Marie), then they split up and she re-married which is when she had Lori Pond (Ashley's mother). So, his daughter from the first marriage and Lori Pond were half-sisters.

    Anyway, yes, it were these extended family members who really, really pushed things. The police didn't even take Lori Pond's word seriously when she told them right from the beginning about Ward Weaver. She had some drinking problems in the past and there were domestic problems that brought police to the apartment before, so they didn't even give her a chance to be taken seriously on her own.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    913
    Not to sound rude, but isnt this thread about NF??

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicogirl36 View Post
    Not to sound rude, but isnt this thread about NF??
    We were discussing the investigation into Wards case because it relates to how LE handle suspects in missing person cases.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,434
    ANYHOW!

    Hi VIP! I see you down there viewing the thread.

    I think you made some interesting points in the email that you shared with RKnowley.

    Just wanted to address one thing, you mentioned:
    1) Walk away --- there was a missing man in oregon at the same time. For some reason I thought they could be connected - long before I read rumors about his secret life or knew he had a sister in oregon.
    If you are referring to Gabriel Triplett, his body has been found. There is a thread for him in one of the other missing persons forum areas. That isn't to say there is absolutely no connection, but just saying Gabriel was found (if that is who you mean).

    (for those who are confused over why another missing person, other than NF was named in this post, please see the point made by VIP thanks)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,681
    Well thank you for the info on Ward. I did not know the PI was related to Lori. And a good thing that turned out to be!
    Last edited by Animal04216; 04-21-2008 at 06:51 AM. Reason: remove deleted quote


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,681
    Welcome VIP, just feel free to jump on in here.

    RK, thanks for posting those messages earlier.

  12. #12
    LE never lies and are honest about every statement they make to the public?!?! It is a tactic they use frequently and misleading statements are often used as a tool in investigations.

    So how do we know this isn't a tactic being deployed to gain further information on this case? We don't. We can't take the letters written from LE to RK as gospel. He wasn't under oath when he wrote them. We can't take what little they say to the press as true and accurate either. We don't know what angle LE is working.

    All of this might come to light more tomorrow if we learn the identity of the body found in the river. If it is Nicholas and it is decided to be a homicide instead of a suicide or an accident then it is a new case entirely. We will get a clearer picture of what direction LE is going to go and perhaps where they have been heading all along. (I am quite anxious for them to get the ID out on this one.)

    Welcome to WS, VIP! Thanks for posting all that great information! (I learned street names I have never heard of and had to chuckle over Klickitat Drive.)
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,434
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    LE never lies and are honest about every statement they make to the public?!?! It is a tactic they use frequently and misleading statements are often used as a tool in investigations.

    So how do we know this isn't a tactic being deployed to gain further information on this case? We don't. We can't take the letters written from LE to RK as gospel. He wasn't under oath when he wrote them. We can't take what little they say to the press as true and accurate either. We don't know what angle LE is working.

    All of this might come to light more tomorrow if we learn the identity of the body found in the river. If it is Nicholas and it is decided to be a homicide instead of a suicide or an accident then it is a new case entirely. We will get a clearer picture of what direction LE is going to go and perhaps where they have been heading all along. (I am quite anxious for them to get the ID out on this one.)

    Welcome to WS, VIP! Thanks for posting all that great information! (I learned street names I have never heard of and had to chuckle over Klickitat Drive.)
    I totally agree, SS, which is why we can't forget about cases where le has used stall tactics like that or were totally blindsided in the end by new information.

    edited to add- I remember reading somewhere, maybe "help find the missing" that it was mentioned that people should no longer contact Sgt. John Uruquart (completely off in the spelling there - sorry). I thought that was interesting, since he is the one who first responded to those emails.

  14. #14
    Has anyone noticed anything unusual on the boards this weekend which would lead us to think it could be Nicholas?

    I thought it was interesting how intensely they were searching near the river after the body was found. If it were believed to be an accident or suicide...would they be doing that?
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Has anyone noticed anything unusual on the boards this weekend which would lead us to think it could be Nicholas?

    I thought it was interesting how intensely they were searching near the river after the body was found. If it were believed to be an accident or suicide...would they be doing that?

    SS- funny you made that comment- It was posted in the end of the last thread that someone was making some odd posts- Not sure if you missed it, but i will re-post for you. I read it, and it sounds odd, but nothing that really jumped out at me- I am busy catching up on Mike B and Nick Garza, but will try to read more of that persons posts and see what I come up with-
    Keep in mind, it comes from IS, so anything can be possible

    http://boards.insessiontrials.com/sh...&pagenumber=10

    Poster's name is Silver Dove

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Found Alive WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #13
    By christine2448 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 372
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 01:50 PM
  2. Found Alive WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #11
    By CW in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 421
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 02:45 AM
  3. Found Alive WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #10
    By CW in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 507
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 02:40 PM
  4. Found Alive WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #6
    By CW in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 626
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 10:54 PM
  5. Found Alive WA - Nicholas Francisco, 28, Seattle, 13 Feb 2008 - #1
    By newkid in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 477
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 03:32 AM