Prince William Lands in Girlfriend's Garden

MsRusty

Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351869,00.html

I remember back home a long time ago a local air force pilot flew over our town pretty close to the ground just to say hello to his wife. well he flew low so that she'd know it was him. there was chaos, a lot of phone calls going to the police to report this low flying jet or whatever it was. This was long before 9/11, and the military defended that action too.

my understanding is he was on a training mission in the area. the girlfriend agreed to allow the government to use her property to practice take offs and landings. this is common practice due to limited airfields in the area. he landed and took off.

He's a Prince ..should come with some perks!:crazy: How cool is that?

The British tabloids will take this as an unofficial engagement! :rolleyes:

The British tabloids will take this as an unofficial engagement! :rolleyes:

LOL The Sun will go wild with this. Unless he tossed out a 25 carat diamond from that baby I'd say there's no engagement. Where the heck was Harry during all this?

William and Harry have been doing some good today:

Harry reunited with marine who lost arm in Afghanistan as he and William meet injured war heroes at rehab centre

Prince William and Prince Harry both went to the centre just outside the village of Headley in Surrey to speak to injured servicemen and women and lend their support to a planned ceremony in the city of London to support the troops.

More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=561039&in_page_id=1770

Support the troops!

On one of the "royal watch" forums I lurk at - it's been stated he was on the ground for all of 30 seconds, sort of a touchdown type landing. But that it was proof an "engagement" was in the future along with the fact she attended some military function with him. (He requested her presence there apparently)

I think they are a cute cute cute couple - and "wish" them the best engagement or no LOL!

The Queen was born at 2.40am on April 21 1926 — she's 82 and the longest reigning monarch. i hope she outlives Charles, the Pathetic. :woohoo:

The Queen was born at 2.40am on April 21 1926 — she's 82 and the longest reigning monarch. i hope she outlives Charles, the Pathetic. :woohoo:
Happy Birthday to the Queen!
Charles the Pathetic...love it! Isn't he into organic gardening and eating healthy? He may be around for awhile, he's also got those genes.

Happy Birthday to the Queen!
Charles the Pathetic...love it! Isn't he into organic gardening and eating healthy? He may be around for awhile, he's also got those genes.

And his granddaddy's genes. :)

it's the wimmin in the royal family who have longevity. i don't think healthy eating will save him. :eek:

On one of the "royal watch" forums I lurk at - it's been stated he was on the ground for all of 30 seconds, sort of a touchdown type landing. But that it was proof an "engagement" was in the future along with the fact she attended some military function with him. (He requested her presence there apparently)

I think they are a cute cute cute couple - and "wish" them the best engagement or no LOL!

I think they make a stunning couple as well. He looks so much like his Mom and she is just beautiful.

Kate, the coal miner's girl

Pit explosions that killed scores. A plague that wiped out 30,000. A tiny village with THIRTY pubs. Revealed for the first time, the extraordinary, dirt-poor family past of the girl who would be Queen:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=424446&in_page_id=1879

She sure will, if they marry and have children, bring a whiff of (desperately needed) fresh genes into the royal family. :eek:

The article makes Kate sound SOO poor. Her parents actually are millionaries from their mail order business. I hope the media leaves them alone, we seen what happened To Princess Diana who truly was the people's princess, I'd hate to see that happen again.

That's funny.
I too hope the throne jumps Charles and goes straight to Prince William. He and Kate are a cute couple.

oh I agree. He is a loser.....a weird loser!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back