1200 users online (251 members and 949 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I know where he is...right now

He's coaching Kaidens soccer team. There was a woman with him, seemed to be his girlfriend and she has a daughter. Unfortunately it seems that he lives nearby. I'll update if we see him again.
    Last edited by newkid; 04-22-2008 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by newkid View Post
    He's coaching Kaidens soccer team. There was a woman with him, seemed to be his girlfriend and she has a daughter. Unfortunately it seems that he lives nearby. I'll update if we see him again.
    This just kills me. I cannot help but think that Janet should be teaching Kaiden to play soccer, she was the all star not whats his name. Why can't they get their act together in Durham?

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    Yep, I heard he is dating someone named Vanessa and I still haven't found out her last name, she has a daughter from a previous ..not sure if it's marriage or relationship.

I heard they were talking wedding bells.

I also heard that Raven was not working but that's not confirmed yet.

The 3 year anniversary of the Murder of Janet is approaching and he hasn't a care in the world.

I have no clue what is taking so long. It's plain as the nose on my face that he did it, I don't see how other's can't see it.

..i presume this is the "lucky" vanessa.

April 8, 2008

http://jacobandamanda.blogspot.com/

These are recent pictures of our family during st. Patrick's day. The first picture is us wtih Jacobs family ( Karyn, Shiloh, Raven, Derek, Kaiden,Evany, Auria, Vanessa)we had a blast at the st, Patrick's day parade at the gateway mall.

my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

In the pink? Wow. If only she knew... she would be running so fast.

is raven in that pic? am i blind??

is vanessa the one in pink?

ugh, i'm a little sick at my stomach at the thought of him moving on...he should be !!!!

WHERE IS CAYLEE???

Quote Originally Posted by guera View Post
    ..i presume as well that she is the one n the pink..

..hopefully , she or her family will google raven's name and let her know that he is a cold blooded wife murderer........

..raven samuel abaroa peters------------murderer, plain and simple---------vanessa, whoever you are , get rid of him now, in the 100's of posts i've read about him--------he thinks about one thing only---------and that's raven.

..janet and the beautiful baby to be clearly got in his way----------and he had no problem getting rid of them--------read all about it on this forum-------and get away from him as quick as you can---------
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

Quote Originally Posted by guera View Post
    I believe she likely belives all the lies that have been spun...that he's really a victim here. If she believed, I think she'd be running.
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.---Patrick Moynihan
    Living in the

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    I believe you are right, she believes in him. He's good at getting girls to believe him in, or he wouldn't have had so many almost engagements and so many times he's been "In Love" in the past three years.

Here's her My Space: I guess her name is Vanessa Pond. Hopefully she has friends that don't believe his bs.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=38707392

Looks like Vanessa's profile is set to private.......is there any way we can get her to see the light about the Rave? I am really sick at heart here.........another victim.....
    Trix, thanks for your always stellar sleuthing. You rock, to put it mildly!
    Last edited by libraryg; 04-28-2008 at 03:10 AM. Reason: add info

I'm going to see if she'll add me as a friend. It's worth a shot.
    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Pocono Sleuther View Post
    I'm going to see if she'll add me as a friend. It's worth a shot.
    Any luck with this?
    Justice For Janet Christiansen Abaroa!

Well now if V-nay does get married maybe Karen will have enough room on her knee to claim Auria as her very own.

http://karyn.aurastella.com/MySite/Story.aspx

"Adding the right piece of jewelry to any outfit - whether for work or for play - can help you feel more confident and attractive (really!) and AuraStella has it all! Hi, I'm Karyn and I enjoy helping women look great, have confidence and earn a fantastic income without sacrificing their family life. AuraStella is truly a ground floor opportunity - earn lots of FREE handcrafted sterling silver jewelry by hosting a home or office show or become a consultant and you can also earn incredible income with unlimited growth potential. As an experienced businesswoman and working mom, I offer my team strong support and training to help them unlock their potential and reach their personal goals. Whether you are looking for a fun, flexible home-based business or are a seasoned direct sales rep, call me to find out more about becoming an AuraStella Consultant. I look forward to working with you to help you achieve your dreams! Karyn"

To see Kaiden and Teancum sitting on Karen's lap....and her claiming to be a busy Mom......makes me ill. Her business sense....who just filed bankruptcy for the 2nd time?

It's abundantly apparent that she is not really into her faith any longer nor is she young enough to be these children's Mother because in both cases the wrinkly sisters popping up and over her shirt are a dead give away.

BTW....

Janet is Kaiden's MOM and now she's dead. Janet was pregnant and now she's dead.

V-nay and Raven, remember while you are adding baby things to the wedding registry it's at Janet and her unborn babies expense not any of ours....and that's a shame.

Raven's dated more women and girls in the past 3 years than most people have in 30 years so unless Raven has more kids out there that have been unclaimed by him, maybe laying off the baby items is a good idea.

You got yourself a winner there V-nay.

Raven's dated more women and girls in the past 3 years than most people have in 30 years so unless Raven has more kids out there that have been unclaimed by him

Interesting point you bring up here. With all of the affairs during his marriage and women Raven has been with after Janet's murder, it makes sense that a baby born to one of them would be a possibility. Not having their father, Raven, in their life would make them luckier than a lottery winner.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdHunter View Post
    Raven's dated more women and girls in the past 3 years than most people have in 30 years so unless Raven has more kids out there that have been unclaimed by him

Interesting point you bring up here. With all of the affairs during his marriage and women Raven has been with after Janet's murder, it makes sense that a baby born to one of them would be a possibility. Not having their father, Raven, in their life would make them luckier than a lottery winner.
    Isn't that the truth!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast