I know where he is...right now

newkid

Reaction score
He's coaching Kaidens soccer team. There was a woman with him, seemed to be his girlfriend and she has a daughter. Unfortunately it seems that he lives nearby. I'll update if we see him again.

He's coaching Kaidens soccer team. There was a woman with him, seemed to be his girlfriend and she has a daughter. Unfortunately it seems that he lives nearby. I'll update if we see him again.

This just kills me. I cannot help but think that Janet should be teaching Kaiden to play soccer, she was the all star not whats his name. Why can't they get their act together in Durham? :furious:

Yep, I heard he is dating someone named Vanessa and I still haven't found out her last name, she has a daughter from a previous ..not sure if it's marriage or relationship.

I heard they were talking wedding bells.

I also heard that Raven was not working but that's not confirmed yet.

The 3 year anniversary of the Murder of Janet is approaching and he hasn't a care in the world.

I have no clue what is taking so long. It's plain as the nose on my face that he did it, I don't see how other's can't see it.

..i presume this is the "lucky" vanessa.

April 8, 2008

http://jacobandamanda.blogspot.com/

These are recent pictures of our family during st. Patrick's day. The first picture is us wtih Jacobs family ( Karyn, Shiloh, Raven, Derek, Kaiden,Evany, Auria, Vanessa)we had a blast at the st, Patrick's day parade at the gateway mall.

101_1258.JPG

In the pink? Wow. If only she knew... she would be running so fast.

is raven in that pic? am i blind??

is vanessa the one in pink?

ugh, i'm a little sick at my stomach at the thought of him moving on...he should be :behindbar !!!!

..i presume as well that she is the one n the pink..

..hopefully , she or her family will google raven's name and let her know that he is a cold blooded wife murderer........

..raven samuel abaroa peters------------murderer, plain and simple---------vanessa, whoever you are , get rid of him now, in the 100's of posts i've read about him--------he thinks about one thing only---------and that's raven.

..janet and the beautiful baby to be clearly got in his way----------and he had no problem getting rid of them--------read all about it on this forum-------and get away from him as quick as you can---------

I believe she likely belives all the lies that have been spun...that he's really a victim here. If she believed, I think she'd be running.

Looks like Vanessa's profile is set to private.......is there any way we can get her to see the light about the Rave? I am really sick at heart here.........another victim.....
Trix, thanks for your always stellar sleuthing. You rock, to put it mildly!

Well now if V-nay does get married maybe Karen will have enough room on her knee to claim Auria as her very own.

http://karyn.aurastella.com/MySite/Story.aspx

"Adding the right piece of jewelry to any outfit - whether for work or for play - can help you feel more confident and attractive (really!) and AuraStella has it all! Hi, I'm Karyn and I enjoy helping women look great, have confidence and earn a fantastic income without sacrificing their family life. AuraStella is truly a ground floor opportunity - earn lots of FREE handcrafted sterling silver jewelry by hosting a home or office show or become a consultant and you can also earn incredible income with unlimited growth potential. As an experienced businesswoman and working mom, I offer my team strong support and training to help them unlock their potential and reach their personal goals. Whether you are looking for a fun, flexible home-based business or are a seasoned direct sales rep, call me to find out more about becoming an AuraStella Consultant. I look forward to working with you to help you achieve your dreams! Karyn"

To see Kaiden and Teancum sitting on Karen's lap....and her claiming to be a busy Mom......makes me ill. Her business sense....who just filed bankruptcy for the 2nd time?

It's abundantly apparent that she is not really into her faith any longer nor is she young enough to be these children's Mother because in both cases the wrinkly sisters popping up and over her shirt are a dead give away.

BTW....

Janet is Kaiden's MOM and now she's dead. Janet was pregnant and now she's dead.

V-nay and Raven, remember while you are adding baby things to the wedding registry it's at Janet and her unborn babies expense not any of ours....and that's a shame.

Raven's dated more women and girls in the past 3 years than most people have in 30 years so unless Raven has more kids out there that have been unclaimed by him, maybe laying off the baby items is a good idea.

You got yourself a winner there V-nay.

Raven's dated more women and girls in the past 3 years than most people have in 30 years so unless Raven has more kids out there that have been unclaimed by him

Interesting point you bring up here. With all of the affairs during his marriage and women Raven has been with after Janet's murder, it makes sense that a baby born to one of them would be a possibility. Not having their father, Raven, in their life would make them luckier than a lottery winner.

Raven's dated more women and girls in the past 3 years than most people have in 30 years so unless Raven has more kids out there that have been unclaimed by him

Interesting point you bring up here. With all of the affairs during his marriage and women Raven has been with after Janet's murder, it makes sense that a baby born to one of them would be a possibility. Not having their father, Raven, in their life would make them luckier than a lottery winner.

Isn't that the truth!!!

Raven, things are getting a little a hot under the collar for you aren't they!

It's as though you been walking around in such a haze, everyone is seeing you for what you truly are now P.Ness!

The interview is curtailing some of the outings with your friends? More and more people deciding they have better things to do like watch paint dry, or they need to wash their hair as opposed to hanging out with you? Do you notice at soccer the parents looking at you a little differently, with a new perspective and a new eye?

Guess you didn't think when you took Janet's life 4 years ago that things would start catching up with you, but that's what is happening.

I can't write songs but I do love to sing them and you know we have our own little song don't ya!

I try to sleep, theyre wide awake, they wont leave me alone.
They dont get paid to take vacations, or let me alone.
They spy on me, I try to hide, they wont let me alone.
They persecute me, theyre the judge and jury all in one.

cause theyre waiting for me.
Theyre looking for me.
Evry single night theyre driving me insane.
Those men inside my brain.

It's called a conscience, something you obviously lack.

All my posts are my opinion, buddy old pal, :boohoo: so why don't you cry me a river!

So what has Raven been up to lately? I know he's dating, and playing a few women and he's keeping a really low profile.....well not really, but he thinks he is.

I guess he didn't like that Vanessa was out there and more and more people are doing whatever they can to avoid him and yet more and more people are willing to talk.

I just know that anyone that knows anything about Raven and what happened on April 26 is going to be in for an awakening.

Raven's going to get locked away and from what I heard he's trying to throw so many people under the bus, could that person be you?

I suggest people starting contacting Durham Police Department http://www.durhampolice.com/contact.cfm because the ball is starting to bounce in many directions.

So, what's Raven been up to since the airing of ABC Primetime Crime: What happened to Janet Abaroa?

Well, besides he's still not in jail, he's still not DIVORCED!

It's been almost a year since Raven & Vanessa broke up and of course he was supposed to be moving to California, but he found love closer to home this past spring with a new girl Melissa.

I know that Raven likes the young girls and at least this one is closer to his age, has no kids, but what is Melissa thinking? To top it off he just seems to be scamming money off her, like he's done with past girlfriends.

Melissa is dating a guy that's still married to a woman that claims she was abused by Raven and believes he's capable of murder. We all know he’s been in love like 20 times or more since the murder of his wife.

He went on air with NC Wanted talking about Janet being pregnant with perhaps a little sister for Kaiden, and he starts blathering about it and we find out that he knew at the taping that he has a daughter with an underage girl he got pregnant after Janet’s murder, shortly after he moved back to Utah. He blatantly lied on NC Wanted, and he was whiney, shed crocodile tears, had inappropriate smirks, grins and even laughter and people close to him let it go? When someone is brave enough to question him, they just get more lies, more crocodile tears and they get to see the anger, so what, they lie to themselves about whether or not he’s responsible for Janet’s murder?

Did Raven, Melissa, his friends and family sit and watch ABC with popcorn or did they act like the show didn't happen? I could not ignore the show and someone had to sneak online to see it or tape it for later viewing. What were their thoughts when they saw Janet’s family & friends talking about the case?

By now I’m sure Melissa’s seen him go half cocked, cussing and screaming about everything and nothing. She needs to think about what she’s doing, because he’s dangerous!

Does he make excuses for his behavior because he's so misunderstood and because he’s a widower and he can’t trust anyone and everyone is picking on him? How many times has she’s seen his temper tantrum followed by a crying jag? This is all classically sociopathic. Most people that know him, has seen this scary side and the water works, so this girl should be no different. How many times has Raven blamed Melissa & his family for his ticked off mood and turned his mistakes into their fault? Plenty, I’m sure.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't lost on most people that NONE of his friends spoke out on his behalf on the ABC show.

We had to go through and watch Vanessa & Pness get married and their marriage crumble because of his narcissism, and now another one? How does this affect Kaiden? That poor baby has had so many Mommy figures in his life, I really pray he’s not learning from this sociopath.

On another note, another North Carolina murdering husband, who sort of reminds me of Jason Young, Brad Cooper and of course, the Rave, named (William) Scott Morris was finally arrested for the murder of his wife Kelly Morris. Like in the Jason Young case, the family sued for custody of the minor child, and they are filing a civil suit in the wrongful death of Kelly Morris and I pray they win like Michelle Young's family won.

I wonder if there could be a special circumstance and an extension on the Statute of Limitations in a civil trial for the Wrongful Death of Janet Marie Christiansen and her unborn child against Raven by Janet’s family. He hasn’t been publicly named a suspect, he hasn’t been arrested and I know that there can be some exceptions made to the statute.

I heard a rumor that the Christiansen's may have gotten an attorney recently, and I really hope it's true. They need to sue Raven for wrongful death and custody of Kaiden.

Jason Young was found guilty of the murder of Michelle and her unborn child, in a civil suit and he’s still walking around free, but I’m sure that both him and Raven will someday stand trial for the murders of their wives and unborn children.

Next year, I don't want to be writing about another new girlfriend or another person hurt by Raven.

LE, come on, there are other murderers arrested and prosecuted successfully with less evidence against the murderer than there is on Raven, what's the hold up?

Look at all the commonalities with these 4 cases BUT 2 are charged, one has been found the killer in civil court so it's just a matter of time before Raven is. There's no statute of limitations for murder, is there ?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back