Disney Workers Recover Thrown Away Rings

Glad they were found. I'm one that's guilty for taking my rings off and setting them in strange places.

Glad they were found. I'm one that's guilty for taking my rings off and setting them in strange places.

I took my very expensive jewelry off once when I lived on Miami beach ... I walked down to the water to rinse my hands and I turned to check on my then 2 yo son who was flinging my beach bag around his head...

I think I found one or maybe two pieces but the rest of my jewelry was GONE.
Since then I never take them off.

I think the couple in the story should give a reward to the staff that searched so hard and diligently for their missing rings.

I don't take my rings off either. Not that they were all that expensive, but the sentimental value of them to me is higher. If I lost them, I'd be crying as if I lost some 5K diamond ring.

Lucky couple! I lost my wedding ring several years ago; I'd lost some weight and it fell off my finger. I still don't wear a ring...maybe someday it will be replaced.

My ex accidently threw his wedding ring away, he wipped his hands on a paper towel, and threw it in the trash - just didn't realize the ring had come off his finger - lol

My wife would have killed me. She adores her engagement ring and wedding bands.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncdukefan
Back