GUILTY KS - Lori Reynolds, 44, shot to death, Kansas City, 19 April 2008

I'm beginning to wonder if any career is safe anymore.

The reasons for violent crimes make less and less sense these days. I for one and flattered when they ask for my ID, last time someone did I hugged the bartender :)

Dang, it says that police have no suspects for this shooting.. i hope they catch him; i wonder if he was a local or a random..

http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/...=10&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

KANSAS CITY, Kan. -- Brandon S. Hulett, 21 of Raytown, has been charged with killing a Kansas City, Kansas bartender.

Hulett is charged with First Degree Murder in connection with the April 19 shooting death of Lori Reynolds. Reynolds, 44, was a bartender at the Gossip Inn. She was shot multiple times after she refused to serve a man a drink without an ID. Hulett has just turned 21 on April 12.

It is sad, that the 21 year old won't get to grow to the point where he is flattered to be carded, because he will be out of society, in prison. :( What a waste! :( :sick: Why did he think shooting her was the solution?! :furious: :behindbar Lock him up, he is dangerous to the rest of society! He threw himself away. :furious: I have no pity for *him*, but sadness about the waste of potential.

:eek:

Im so glad i live far far away from kansas city, kansas!

From September 2011:

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ks-supreme-court/1581482.html

On the morning of the second day of trial, Hulett decided he wanted to accept the State's plea offer. As a result, the State filed an amended information charging Hulett only with one count of felony murder...

The judge then sentenced Hulett for felony murder, imposing life imprisonment without the possibility of parole for 20 years, in contrast to the hard 25 or hard 50 Hulett might have received if he stood convicted of first-degree premeditated murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back