UFO spotted over Phoenix, AZ

ember

~*~ Tree hugging dirt worshipper ~*~
Reaction score
My mom lives in Phoenix. She called to tell me about seeing the lights and said it was an absolutely hair raising experience, but in a good way. She had that tingly feeling like when you hear a really creepy ghost story...only she wasn't scared. She said it was actually peaceful and surreal but she had goosebumps all over her body and could feel her energy flowing....so I had to find an article. Here it is....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,352156,00.html

Again.....no explanation. All of the area aircraft officials (Air Force, Sky Harbor) say it wasn't one of theirs.
Wonder how long before they'll come back and say it was like they did before. Lies, lies and more lies
Even the air traffic controllers saw the lights.

Is anyone so arrogant as to think that we are alone in the vastness that is out there? Some say we're the only intelligent life...but my problem is that with all of the harm that we are doing to our Earth the pain inflict on each other and the way we treat our animals, I just don't think we are all that intelligent!

Methinks we're not alone....and how ironic that they come to check out our planet the evening before Earth day!

Something is afoot!

I'm sure they're just flares or something else of a terrestrial origin.

Funny how people are so quick to believe that there is this invisible being up in the sky controlling all we do and judging all of what will become of us....but can't possibly wrap their minds around the idea that there may be other life out there.

Glad I live outside of the box. The only thing that exploring the possiblities will do for you is broaden your mind...and I don't think that's a bad thing, jmo!

Maybe it was Tom Cruise's mother ship beaming him up for a new program. :D

Really? I never would have though that.....

Consider this. . . there are video cameras EVERYWHERE. Everyone has a phone that can take pictures. IF these things existed, there is absolutely no good reason that one can give me that we can't get PROOF of at least one of them. Eyewitness accounts, its been discovered, are the LEAST reliable thing there is. How come, if you can answer, no one on the planet has been able to get a photograph of one of these flying saucers?

Consider this. . . there are video cameras EVERYWHERE. Everyone has a phone that can take pictures. IF these things existed, there is absolutely no good reason that one can give me that we can't get PROOF of at least one of them. Eyewitness accounts, its been discovered, are the LEAST reliable thing there is. How come, if you can answer, no one on the planet has been able to get a photograph of one of these flying saucers?

Well, duh, Jeana! It's because the invisible force feild around it protects it from being filmed with our prehistoric technology! J/K! :p

Seriously though, I don't know why! But I still believe it's possible!
I have watched documentaries on UFO's were people who said they had pictures that couldn't be explained and the photos were confiscated by our government...which could be true...I don't put anything past the government!

I totally believe in the unbelievable. People say there are no ghosts yet I have seen and experienced them, the situation was horrible but yet I know they are there. So who is to say that there are no other life forms out there.

Well, duh, Jeana! It's because the invisible force feild around it protects it from being filmed with our prehistoric technology! J/K! :p

Seriously though, I don't know why! But I still believe it's possible!
I have watched documentaries on UFO's were people who said they had pictures that couldn't be explained and the photos were confiscated by our government...which could be true...I don't put anything past the government!

Well of course! How stupid of me. I've seen the shows too. Pictures can be doctored. People sometimes have emotional problems. I'm not saying its impossible. I'm just saying there should be more proof than we've got - which ain't much.

I totally believe in the unbelievable. People say there are no ghosts yet I have seen and experienced them, the situation was horrible but yet I know they are there. So who is to say that there are no other life forms out there.

Would you share your "ghost" stories with us? By the way, do you ever watch Ghost Hunters?

Well, hmmm...I would suggest to those of you who cannot possibly wrap your heads around the fact that we are TRULY not alone, do some research! Robert Dean, Sgt. Clifford Stone, and so many, many others, are now coming out from behind their NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreements) and are breaking their silence on this subject.

We are NOT alone. Our Visitors have been here since the beginnings of our time. Why on Earth would you feel we are the only ones in this vast beautiful Universe?

Expand your horizons...and you don't even have to venture far to do that. There are some incredible stories from men and women who are IN THE KNOW...who are breaking their silence on this subject, sometimes with threats to their own lives while doing so.

Read up on MUFON's website. Check out Paola Harris' website -- she's an Italian researcher...check out PROJECT CAMELOT (one of my favorites)...

Our government has been back engineering our own craft for years now (please see Phillip Corso's book, "The Day After Roswell.") Read Dr. Steven Greer's book, "Disclosure." This book is incredible. You can read through hundreds of interviews conducted by Dr. Steven Greer re: many government/military/Pentagon/Scientists who are going on record as to their knowledge about the UFO/Star Visitor cover-up. This is probably THE most important subject known to humanity, but it has been covered up (for many obvious reasons). You can GOOGLE Dr. Steven Greer and find his website. I don't necessarily agree with everything Dr. Greer states, but I admire his assertiveness in getting the word out there...

When you become more adept with this type research, you will learn to be more discerning. You will be able to cross-reference the research and compare notes...

I've learned a lot this past year and a half re: this subject (which frankly never really interested me before until 2004. I actually started a thread about that one. That day in time I will never forget.)

I would urge all of you to do your own reading -- there are plenty of really good books out there with incredible stories.

Read Dan Sherman's book, "ABOVE BLACK." It's incredible! There are so many men and woman (mostly men) who are coming forth re: their own Pentagon/military/BLACK OP backgrounds to tell what they know (within bounadries).

If you want to know where trillions of our taxpayer dollars are going (and that's on public record), it's called BLACK OPS. WHY?

Do the research. You'll be amazed...

Here is a link taken off of PROJECT CAMELOT's website, re: the interview they conducted with Dan Sherman, who wrote the book, "ABOVE BLACK."

Here is the link (hopefully this will go through the 1st time):

http://www.projectcamelot.org/dan_sherman.html.

I will post a couple of other interviews of men who are incredibly forthright and honest re: their military experiences. (Note: These men have been given the 'okay' to release the information they are releasing, but they've been told they need to stay within certain boundaries.)

Here is another link taken off PROJECT CAMELOT's site. This is an interview given by Sgt. Clifford Stone (one of my very favorites).

http://www.projectcamelot.org/clifford_stone.html;

After my experience on June 5, 2004, I gave Budd Hopkins a call. I'd only heard of him through the research I had done on the Net. He's in New York City. It must have been approximately midnight his time at the time I placed that call, but he called me back within 5 minutes. He told me about MUFON and gave me the number for the MUFON Director for the State of California, Ruben Uriarte.

I gave Ruben a call. I just happened to catch Ruben in the car as he was literally driving back from Walnut Creek re: a MUFON meeting. He and I chatted a bit and eventually, I found myself working with another MUFON Assistant Director re: my experience in 2004.

That was the start of my journey. It's changed my entire paradigm re: life as I used to see it.

There is an incredible amount of information out there -- who we are, where we are destined as the human race -- so much more than what we've been told.

I have since realized there is no such thing as coincidence. It's been an amazing journey...

Would you share your "ghost" stories with us? By the way, do you ever watch Ghost Hunters?

the ONLY show that I demand everyone leave me alone, to watch.

(Tivo has saved my life)

BTW, there were lights seen in FL as well, I believe at the same time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back