Man Posts YouTube Videos Claiming to Have Infected Thousands With AIDS

Once again proves that women have to take control of their bodies and protect themselves if they choose to have sex. Condoms condoms condoms.

It shouldn't be long before they identify him, I'd think. Wouldn't YouTube have IP addresses of its members? If it's true, he could go down on attempted murder charges. SICKO.

It shouldn't be long before they identify him, I'd think. Wouldn't YouTube have IP addresses of its members? If it's true, he could go down on attempted murder charges. SICKO.
*ONLY* if a woman comes forwards and can prove he dated her, and prove she was clean before she was with him, but now has AIDS :( :sick: It might be a complete and utter fabrication, but it still makes him a SICKO to even say he did it, whether he did or not. :furious:

Yep, KatK, that's why I wrote "could".

I wonder if he's just getting back at women he's known but hasn't really slept with. It could very well all be in his imagination, or just a cruel hoax.

That's one of the most frightening things I've read.
Parents have to teach their young teens about Aids, sex and condoms.

First things first if this guy had sex with that many girls apparently he does not have a job which means we paid for this jerks jag! I cant stand to listen to people like that talk their stupid talk because thay want some attention ! If this is true or if it isnt this guy needs to be found and sent on a one way trip! :bang:

What a piece of zhit this guy is and what a coward he is he has to where a mask to hide he ugly stupid face!

Eh I think he is full of chit. First of all who publicly announces they have Aids? Then take into account he said thousands? Yea right. I don't think this is even true I think it's just an idiot out for some attention and what better way to get it then to SHOCK the hell out of people?

I know who his website belongs to

Registrant
anton dunn
anton dunn
*************@hotmail.com
45 w. 130th st.
new york, new york 10037 US
+1.2123688604
(FAX)

Administrative
anton dunn
anton dunn
45 w. 130th st.
+1.2123688604
(FAX)

Billing
anton dunn
anton dunn
45 w. 130th st.
+1.2123688604
(FAX)

Technical
anton dunn
anton dunn
45 w. 130th st.
+1.2123688604
(FAX)

Record created on November 28, 2006
Record last updated on December 04, 2007
Record expires on November 28, 2008

Domain Name Servers:
NS1.THEMOTHERSHIP.NET
NS2.THEMOTHERSHIP.NET

Via public information that I got from this page:

http://www.dnsstuff.com/

Just put in the website he has listed http://trashmanvideo.net/

DO NOT click that link if you don't want to see sexually explicit stuff.

His contact info on his web page is different

A.Dunn
32 Somet Set Road
London England
E17-8QW
2257@sc-2257.com

The Custodians of Records for content on this Web site for which the owners
and operators of this Web site are not the primary producer are:

TrashManVideo Inc.
Custodian of Records: A. Dunn
32 Somerset Road
London England e17-8qw

Bhammama your really good! :) We should all email them and find out what is going on here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGJBRw7JDVs&feature=related

I found the video and I sure do hope it's a hoax. He stated that some of the girls were teens.

whoa!....he "feels that inner city ghettos should be taught a strong, valuable lesson from watchin this video"

:eek: i have to agree with a comment at youtube...shoot this MF!!:bang:

at 6 minutes he goes into a rant...his eyes look downright scary to me....SURELY this guy has been picked up by LE by now..."i'm out to get you"

i saw the youtube video and someone posted a link to his *advertiser censored* site.

so i went there, morbid curiosity, and i have never seen anything so skanky in my life. he has sex with prostitutes, homeless people, crackheads, methheads, you name it. he does little write ups about each girl he films, is very vulgar and disrespectful to women and i have no doubt he is diseased and is spreading it up and down the coast of the USA. just great. some of those people were mentally ill too. he paid them like ten bucks for oral sex on camera. it was like a car accident, i just had to keep reading his blog. i realize through this all just how sheltered i am. i mean i know there are sick people, drug addicts, prostitutes, and street people around, but i never saw something so in your face. wow. is all i gotta say.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back