Websleuths Recognized By Media

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
A big PAT ON THE BACK to our WebSleuth'ers.

Here comes a very vague story but with a big compliment.

I had a newspaper reporter call me today. She is co-authoring a book about a murder case. It wasn't a big national case like some but it was talked about on WS in the "Missing Person's" forum a few years back.

The reporter was SO impressed with the work you all did that she wants to include a bit about WS in the book.

She went on to say that the members at WS are so smart and the forum is very informative and POLITE. Seems she quit reading at Court TV because it was such a "Free For All."

Anyway, I didn't ask her if I could mention the book or the case to you all so I want to be safe and not tell you ;)

But, I want to give you all a big hug for being so good and hard working on the cases we post about.

And of course, our fabulous Moderators. They keep us "polite" :)

Take care,
Tricia

Wow, Tricia, you and the mods should be proud of yourselves too for keeping it a place where we can be informative and polite! :blowkiss:

This really is the best place on the internet.

I hope you let us know when the book comes out!

Thank you for sharing that with us! How cool is that?
Do they want our pictues or anything? I would like to play myself in the movie version :)

:woohoo: WS rocks!! :D

:blowkiss: to Tricia and all the administrators and mods that keep it running so beautifully.

:blowkiss: to all the sleuthers, too!! :D

Thank you for sharing that with us! How cool is that?
Do they want our pictues or anything? I would like to play myself in the movie version :)

Yes JBean, you are scheduled for a major role. It's done...was there any question??? ;)

Congratulations Tricia. That's quite an honor.:clap: :clap:

Wow! This is sooo exciting! Of course, I always knew this was the best place on the internet to discuss. After all, isn't that why we're all here?

Thank you to Trish for the forum and all the mods for keeping us in line! :)

Don't forget to tell us when you're able to!

:D

fran

Awww, how awesome!! This truly is the BEST place to be for "real crime" online.

Tricia, you're so wonderful to host us...and you "SERIOUS" Sleuths, well, thank you for carrying us clowns! Really!! Next time we're at a bar, I'll cover the tab. Really! ;)

Great big thanks to you Tricia for taking over Websleuths years ago and keeping the forum going!

Websleuths has a huge number of posters, I am constantly amazed how sharp the posters are. When I see news and want more info, I log on to Websleuths!!!

Congratulations to you Tricia and to all of the wonderful mods here!

Websleuths is a topnotch site!
There are a multitude of great people here!
I'm so glad I found it too!!!:blowkiss:

... I would like to play myself in the movie version :)
Chuckle, chuckle... :) Maybe, this is just the incentive I need to get in shape. I hear that television adds 20 pounds. So, it's 40-50 pounds I need to lose...Better get started...:eek:

I bet Tricia's friend wouldn't mind a shout out on the book either!

WS is a great place to be. The members are smart and civilized...quite a lethal combination! ;)

:clap:

Thanks to you guys that post here now, I've ventured away SLIGHTLY from the Ramsey Murder - which of course, Tricia is also responsible for maintaining FFJ, the #1 forum for that case, so this is not a coincidence! The posters and Mods here have turned this place into another Must Read/Not to Miss place to turn to when one has questions or answers on other highly important cases.

CongRats All Around! :clap:

Great big thanks to you Tricia for taking over Websleuths years ago and keeping the forum going!

Websleuths has a huge number of posters, I am constantly amazed how sharp the posters are. When I see news and want more info, I log on to Websleuths!!!

Times do change, huh Sweetie?! :woohoo:
And to think how close it was to becoming HoffmanHell......:bang:

VERY COOL!!!! :clap:

As I've said recently on another thread, this is the best place HANDS DOWN to post. I've tried the rest - this is the best! ;)

Yes JBean, you are scheduled for a major role. It's done...was there any question??? ;)

You mean Jbean gets to play the victim???:crazy: :waitasec: HMM wonder you I get to play?
Tricia This is the bect place on the net.And we all owe you everything for allowing us to come here. Yeah sometimes we make it our playground. But I think we finally have learned where to do that.

:blowkiss:

This is so cool. :clap: What an honor for Tricia, our mods, and all the great sleuthers that are here!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Can't wait to find out which case the book is about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back