952 users online (137 members and 815 guests)  

Websleuths News

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."

WA - Suspected serial bedroom intruder captured

Suspected serial bedroom intruder captured

LYNNWOOD, Wash. -- A mystery man preying on women in Snohomish County by breaking into their bedrooms is behind bars, thanks to the father of his latest young victim.

A 10-year-old girl woke up in her bed Sunday night and found a stranger stroking her hair. She screamed.

"And I shoved him off the bed," said the girl, whose family asked that her name not be used.

The scream yanked the girl's dad out of bed. Gary Cox rushed into his daughter's room and confronted the intruder in the hallway of his home. The man took off running down the hallway and Cox followed.

Cox grabbed him and the two men fought, all the while the intruder was trying to get away.

"We fought our way down the stairs," he said. "He was just yelling 'get off of me, let me go.' I wasn't on him. He was fighting and I was fighting."

The intruder eventually managed to flee and Cox called 911. A police dog tracked down Joseph Habte-Egzy, a Meadowdale High School senior and football player, just minutes later.

http://www.komotv.com/news/17996254.html

What I want to know is where the hell were this kid's parents when he was out breaking into people's home's overnight?

I'm glad they caught him before he escalated or ended up hurting someone.
    There is always HOPE!!!

Well at least he's off the streets for now. Although he was only touching his victims while exposing himself, it may have eventually led to much more.

The article said he was a senior in high school. He could be 18. Even if he's in high school, his parents can't legally keep him inside.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthTheory View Post
    The article said he was a senior in high school. He could be 18. Even if he's in high school, his parents can't legally keep him inside.
    Yes, but the article also says he has admitted to multiple break-in cases, and they believe he started doing this at 15. At 15, his parents SHOULD HAVE had a better handle on his coming and going.
    There is always HOPE!!!

Hi Filly,
    Could you give me an idea of what you found. I am unable to access Myspace at work and my home PC is down right now.

Thanks,
    StillHoping
    There is always HOPE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StillHoping View Post
    Hi Filly,
    Could you give me an idea of what you found. I am unable to access Myspace at work and my home PC is down right now.

Thanks,
    StillHoping
    Sure Still Hoping. Sorry I just saw your post. Lemme go look. I think I saw a caption about "Rubbing Down" or something like that. Although I think the kids say that and I have no idea why. I don't wanna know.

Ach, it's private now. Man that was quick. All I can see now is a photograph and the kid looks a little like Dione Sanders. His name Joseph up top and "Rub Me Down B*tch" as a heading. I'm sorry Seriously as it had been public last I looked.