Brianna Dennison 19yo Reno NV #9

Wow excellent photos FXSTS! I never realized that all these incidents took place with a block or two of each other. The perp knows this area like the back of his hand.
Yes, it does seem he knows the area well. However, LE literally went door to door canvassing the immediate vicinity for anyone resembling the description of the perp or the truck. Either he doesn't live right there or they somehow missed him.

Doesn't it make you want to walk around the neighborhood and eyeball anyone close to the description and just say "I know it's you" and see what happens.
It sure does! If I lived there, I would be out in the middle of the night checking out what goes on around there and who is out n about at that hour.

Blink, we can form our own mystery murder club ie) like that new show on TV.

When I was a little girl I loved reading Nancy Drew. I guess that's carried on into adulthood.

Can you tell me what items are missing?

SS thanks for starting the new thread.

I am wondering if that could be what is sitting on the corner of Sierra and College with the parking areas in front and back. It looks like a business, but I can't tell what kind. FXSTS said he will check it out.

ETA: According to Google, the nearest public laundromat is 1.8 mi from the house. So I guess there is not a laundromat in the immediate area. The apartment complex would have one onsite tho.

Yes, it does seem he knows the area well. However, LE literally went door to door canvassing the immediate vicinity for anyone resembling the description of the perp or the truck. Either he doesn't live right there or they somehow missed him.
I've never thought he lived so close by, but instead just hung around there at night looking for victims. After Brianna's murder, he's probably far away, imo.

I wonder if the home where Brianna stayed had any work done to it recently or sometime prior to attack.

I wonder if the perp is someone who works in the area ie) roofing, home repair, etc. Someone who people wouldn't take a second look at because he's in a company vehicle, scopes the areas out and comes back in the darkness to attack. Someone who had access to this house to do repairs.

My mind is going all over the place with this.

I started looking at Pizza places. The nearest one is called Pubs and Suds. I don't know if they deliver, but they are located at 1000 Ralston St which is .4 mi from the house and 1 minute away.

Pizza delivery guys are overlooked a lot in a neighborhood. You expect them there. They have contact with you in your home (front door), they can figure out quickly who orders what and how much (would know how many live there), and would have knowledge of the area. They might also recognize how many vehicles are parked at a house time after time, too. (If there were normally three or four...it would be easy for them to tell some were gone since they have to park to drop off the pizzas.)

I started looking at Pizza places. The nearest one is called Pubs and Suds. I don't know if they deliver, but they are located at 1000 Ralston St which is .4 mi from the house and 1 minute away.

Pizza delivery guys are overlooked a lot in a neighborhood. You expect them there. They have contact with you in your home (front door), they can figure out quickly who orders what and how much (would know how many live there), and would have knowledge of the area. They might also recognize how many vehicles are parked at a house time after time, too. (If there were normally three or four...it would be easy for them to tell some were gone since they have to park to drop off the pizzas.)
Thank you for starting the new thread, SS.
That's a really good idea for an occupation. And didn't the original reports of the perp's clothing as seen by the December victim include mention of a red polo-like shirt? That screams "Dominos" to me. Good call.

Blink, we can form our own mystery murder club ie) like that new show on TV.

When I was a little girl I loved reading Nancy Drew. I guess that's carried on into adulthood.

Can you tell me what items are missing?

SS thanks for starting the new thread.

LOL, I think we have ISPY, and then we would have the camera crew to protect us while we try to lure out the suspect and run like:chicken:
I was never a crime reader, too jockish to sit still that long, but I watched every "era" crime/sleuth show with my daddy- Quincy, Barnaby Jones, Bareta, Hawaii 50, Kojak, streets of San Fran- Oh geez, I gotta go do something young for a minute, im feeling old:eek:

Newshound, I had to find a refresher on the clothing and it doesn't sound like a Domino's uniform to me. It doesn't mean it couldn't be related to another place which is local tho. However, I wouldn't expect him to be wearing his delivery clothing at that time of the morning either. My point was he might have been there before and been aware of the living arrangements.

Suspect clothing at the time of the Kidnap/Sexual assault: red (not maroon) short sleeve shirt described as being made of material similar in feel to a Fubu jersey-type shirt (silk/rayon/polyester type) with a medium blue-colored neckline, short printed (possibly embroidered) word on the upper left breast area, another shirt underneath with wrist-length sleeves, unknown color pants – regular length – not jeans. The pants reminded the victim of basketball pants as the material was smooth but they made no noise when he moved and they had an elastic waist band and no zipper.

http://www.crimeandjustice.us/forums/index.php?showtopic=11805&st=40

I have always wondered if he isn't a former student who used to live in that area. Late 20's would be about the right age for that. This could explain the familiarity with the area and LE not finding him in their interviews with neighbors. He is VERY comfortable there and this allows him to take the risks he takes in these crimes. He may still have college buddies in the area which allows him the opportunity to scope out current residents without seeming out of place. I know there was some speculation that he could have attended a house party on College Ave. the night Bri was abducted, or knew about the party and saw it as an opportunity to find a victim. I continue to believe this was a random crime of opportunity. That neighborhood is/was his hunting grounds and Bri was so very vulnerable.

It is my understanding they checked out the people who attended the party nearby that night and came up empty (meaning no POI was identified).

I tend to think he is older, but could have some form of association to the school. I don't see him being among the average college crowd tho.

I think it is a crime of opportunity, too.

SS, good thinking. I never thought of Pizza delivery, but it's possible. They get off work in the early morning hours and as you mentioned they would know the area. I wonder if any of the victims frequented Pubs/Subs?

Blink, not old, just experienced. :rolleyes:

LE should check out a possible link for delivery pizza places. Find out the last orders placed by all three locations prior to the attacks.

It is my understanding they checked out the people who attended the party nearby that night and came up empty.

I tend to think he is older, but could have some form of association to the school. I don't see him being among the average college crowd tho.

I think it is a crime of opportunity, too.

I know they asked to talk to anyone who attended that party but don't recall hearing anything about the outcome. Too bad that didn't bring any significant info, well at least that LE was willing to reveal. I don't know that he would have actually attended if he was planning an attack. He seems to want to avoid being seen and has been described as likely a "not standing out in a crowd" type of person.

I agree that he likely isn't your normal college guy (we can only hope :eek:). However, I do think he does or has lived in that area. LE repeatedly states that he is not someone you would suspect, so he likely blends into this area. If Bri is his first murder then the age range they suspect (late 20's to early 30's) fits into the offender profile. If they have canvased the area as throughly as they say I don't see how he could have gone unnoticed if he still lives there. BUT it isn't unusual for the killer to have been questioned early in the investigation and pass muster, only to resurface later on when more evidence is found.

I feel like I'm talking in circles now....no wonder LE said this case gets so frustrating.

The problem could be he may be much older than they believe which has caused them to overlook potential suspects.

While the party might have been still going on at 4:30 am- 9:00 am, I don't think it would have mattered to him. Most college students, if they are still up partying at that hour, wouldn't care or notice someone in the neighborhood. The other bad thing is...if someone did see something leaving that party...would they remember it clearly or at all?!

The problem could be he may be much older than they believe which has caused them to overlook potential suspects.

While the party might have been still going on at 4:30 am- 9:00 am, I don't think it would have mattered to him. Most college students, if they are still up partying at that hour, wouldn't care or notice someone in the neighborhood. The other bad thing is...if someone did see something leaving that party...would they remember it clearly or at all?!

IIRC the party ended around 4:00. I agree that college students likely weren't paying much attention while leaving the party at that hour.

I would hope that LE isn't eliminating anyone because he isn't in that particular age range. I tend to think he is in that age range and would be surprised if he is much older. What leads you to believe he is older and how much older do you suspect?

A man who is older may be angry he isn't attracting young, beautiful women anymore or has been rebuffed by them all along.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back