665 users online (86 members and 579 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CA - Orlando Brown, 20, Studio City, 22 April 2008 - "That's So Raven" star

Missing since Tuesday Morning. Take your pick of links:

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&q=...-8&sa=N&tab=in

I hope they find him alive and well. It sounds like he has alot to live for and a good life ahead of him, I pray that is not cut short.
    There is always HOPE!!!

Exclamation CA-"That's So Raven" Star Orlando Brown Missing in L.A.

That's So Raven' Star Orlando Brown Reported Missing

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Orlando Brown, the 20-year-old actor who appears on the television show "That's So Raven," was reported missing after leaving his manager's house early Tuesday morning, People reported.

Brown left the Studio City, Calif., house at 10:20 a.m. to make a fast trip to a 7-Eleven that was within walking distance, but has not been heard from since.

He didn't show up any of his scheduled meetings or appointments Tuesday in preparation for a photo shoot Wednesday, his publicist, Elayne Rivers, told People. Brown is not known to be out of touch for long, she added.

The actor's close friend and manager Ricky Romance has reportedly been posting MySpace bulletins and calling local hospitals in hope someone knows where Brown is.

Brown was in the talks to have his own "That's So Raven" spin-off, as well as release a second album featuring tracks with several top artists, People reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,352336,00.html
    Last edited by englishleigh; 04-23-2008 at 06:56 PM.

He's so recognizable, someone has to see him, I hope they call LE.

My kid's love this show (I don't mind watching with them either). They are going to be so sad when they hear this. Hopefully he is found very soon.

Ok, darn, I just posted this in the other "missing" forum. Mods, please remove.

I hope he is okay but it certainly sounds suspicious and not too good. Hopefully he just wandered off or just took off for a break but that doesn't sound like his personality.

Quote Originally Posted by englishleigh View Post
    Ok, darn, I just posted this in the other "missing" forum. Mods, please remove.
    I think that's ok because the other forum is for information, this for discussion and the info should be there too, so you got that and it's all good. I hope they find him safe and sound VERY soon.

Oh no! This doesn't sound good at all. I hope he's found safe and well soon.

Whoa, I hope this isn't a "Punk'd" thing or something....I love watching this show every Saturday. I do hope he's okay.
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.---Patrick Moynihan
    Living in the

Has he been officially reported missing to LAPD? I hope he's ok.

what???? oh no. i hope hes okay...i use to love thats so raven!
    Happiness is the secret to all beauty.
    There is no beauty that is attractive
    Without happiness.
    ♥Christian Dior ♥

I'm trying to keep this info from my kids for as long as I can, esp. the 11 and 9 year olds. They will be really worried and upset, and I pray Orlando comes home safely and quickly.

Thanks, Carpe.

Well thats a good thing to know I suspected foul play since he is a semi-well known actor. I can't believe he didn't tell anyone where he was going, especially because hes still pretty young.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell1971 View Post
    Oh, I am so glad!!!!! A thwap on his head for scaring everyone, but I also understand that need to get away for a while sometimes and be alone when upset. I know his family and friends are very relieved.

He has been found:

`Raven' Star Orlando Brown Re-emerges After Going Missing

(AP) Orlando Brown, a star of Disney Channel's "That's So Raven," has been found a day after his publicist reported him missing.

The 20-year-old actor and aspiring musician disappeared Tuesday morning without word. He re-emerged Wednesday and issued a lengthy statement.

"It was wrong for me not to inform my manager ... about my whereabouts, especially when I am usually so routine and big on communication, but I felt a little lost and needed to get away," Brown said in a statement released Wednesday by his publicist, Elayne Rivers.

Brown went on to say he was upset at "how we as entertainers are so disrespected at times" after an incident at a nightclub where he had expected to open for the headlining act.

"I felt that that was my chance to prove that I was talented and I was really excited," Brown said. "When I was told that I couldn't perform... that really hurt. ... It got a bit overwhelming and I needed to be alone."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast