1094 users online (217 members and 877 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

FL - Teen arrested over video posing senile grandma

Teen arrested over video posing senile grandma as gangster

LAKE WORTH, Fla. (AP) -- A Florida teenager faces a charge of elder abuse alleging he made his senile grandmother wear a black mask and hold a handgun for a video he made.
    Police in Lake Worth, Fla., say the 85-year-old woman is seen and heard on the video threatening to shoot "all the pigs."
    Authorities say 18-year-old Michael Alfinez was arrested Monday and charged with abusing an elderly person, discharging a firearm in public and improper exhibition of a dangerous weapon.
    Palm Beach County sheriff's detectives seized the video during a traffic stop in January.
    The teen's mother says it's all just a misunderstanding
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...TAM&SECTION=US
    Last edited by Linda7NJ; 04-23-2008 at 04:49 PM. Reason: add link

Nothing like having the extended family have a good time together. Alfinex's parents say the Gangstah Granny has memory loss and had agreed to do the video.http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...rld&id=6098721

One thing that got me was the mom saying "thats his grandma he is not abusing her" Well as a mother my first respose would be to go all "gangsta" on his a**! The disrespecting of an elder is one of my things that just tick me off.Then seeing how there were also other so called bangers on that video (or was it a another video found in the car?) with guns ect.Shoot, he would not want to be my child.I don't care if he is 18.

Did I also read correctly that since the son still lives at home as does the grandmother that there are going to have to put grandma somewhere else because of the no contact order with the victim?

What a family that grandmother has My heart breaks for her Does sound like she will be better off somewhere else.I just hope a good safe place is found for her.

What a great kid. Ugh, and the stupid parents defending him.
    They obviously condone their kids lifestyle (as a wanna-be gangsta) so they are just trash too.

Take grandma away along with her monthly check (which this trashy family is probably stealing) and put her in a good nursing home (yes, there are some good ones)

If the daughter is actually taking care of the grandma, then why didn't authorities put the gangster brat in juvie instead of making the elderly woman move? I'm actually suprised that anyone even did anything about the video or the elder abuse. Maybe they're waiting for a hearing to determine what happens to the kid. He'll also be dangerous to have around any other smaller children since he'll still be in a gang or doing stuff like this.

Myspace

Here's this fools old Myspace. Excellent. In case you look beware as there's alot of profanity. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=94476284