Star Jones files for divorce

Taximom

Former Member
Reaction score
I wish I had put money on this one back then! :D

http://omg.yahoo.com/star-jones-files-for-divorce-from-al-reynolds/news/8458?nc
The 46-year-old TV personality quietly filed divorce papers March 26 in New York Supreme Court in Manhattan. The records are sealed, syndicated entertainment show "Entertainment Tonight" reported Wednesday.
But a representative for SHADOW PR, which represents Jones, confirmed to The Associated Press that she is seeking to end the union. (more plus pic of the lovely couple at link)

Not surprised. I'snt it funny she thinks the divorce requires privacy? She didn't feel that way about anyone else's divorce when she was on The View. News is news.

Not surprised. I'snt it funny she thinks the divorce requires privacy? She didn't feel that way about anyone else's divorce when she was on The View. News is news.

I concur! Well said

snickering....

I am SHOCKED it latest as long as it did!

Oh Geeze...so true LOL All she could talk about on The View prior to her marriage was HER wedding plans...it was so annoying. Like get married and shut up already. :crazy: She acted like she was the only rich woman to ever tie the knot...Unfortunately she must have only tied a slip knot...:rolleyes:

What was sick about the wedding was that she actually was asking for wedding sponsors. Basically, she would give the vendor (caterer, florist, etc) free advertising if they would comp her their services. That's what got her in trouble on the view. She was giving publicity ON THE SHOW without permission from Baba Wawa. As rich as she is, she was asking for them to give her their services. What a CHEAPSKATE.

I'm shocked...shocked I tell you! :D

I wish she would have kept her wedding plans "private"....:rolleyes:

Hmmmm...did she get too little for her britches?! I think she is one of the most obnoxious women and I always felt a bit sorry for good ole' Al. I think Star should hook up with Omarrosa (sp?). LMAO

I'm shocked...shocked I tell you! :D

I wish she would have kept her wedding plans "private"....:rolleyes:

LOL She wanted to be a "PRINCESS". All the lady kept saying how she wanted to be a princess for the day. Honestly I think she just wanted a wedding. Look at the mess she made now. Mizz Jones is extreme. It's either she's yapping all her stuff out there or demanding complete privacy. Heaven help that poor dude, Al.

i bet he is gay. not that there is anything wrong with that, i am just saying... i callled his status a long time ago.

He has got to be gay. Gay men are more patient with over the top obnoxious, over bearing, spoiled, yappy, self serving, brat like, women than straight guys.

Not trying to generalize. Just going by what I know to be true.

What made me want to barf up a lung was when she made Big Al and herself sit on THRONES. OMG...

As if nobody saw this coming.

I kinda feel bad for her though. I always just thought she married because she was desperate, her biological clock was ticking.

My first thought was no surprise as was everyone elses reaction, LOL! She is one of the most annoying people in showbiz.

I got tired of Star a long time ago. I read somewhere that she was making $8 million a year at TruTV. Ridiculous.

She's not even one of those people I love to hate....I just hate her!

She is seriously one of the most annoying women on the planet. Why Court TV hired her is a bigger mystery than anything case they have ever covered. They lost a lot of my viewership with that move.

Not to bring bad karma back to myself, but can't say I was sorry to hear this news.

Poor Starr. She lost her job and husband.
Personally, I thought he "was" gay and now I see the "BIG GAY AL" jokes.
D'oh!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back