1375 users online (307 members and 1068 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Question April 2008 Forum Weirdness :(

Is forum weirdness happening to everyone like it is to me? Please don't crash, WS!!

Yes, it is happening to me as well, Taximom.. I thought it was my computer at first.. EEK! DON'T CRASH WS!!!

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Yep yep. It's happening to me too! Luckily it doesn't last long at any one time. *fingers crossed* that we don't crash!

I noticed right before things slowed down that I couldn't see siggy lines, so I'm pretty sure they were just doing some behind the scenes tweaks.

All the threads I'm looking at (new posts) aren't highlighted so I keep thinking I read them already! That's a new one for me. I'm probably doing something wrong, knowing me.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    All the threads I'm looking at (new posts) aren't highlighted so I keep thinking I read them already! That's a new one for me. I'm probably doing something wrong, knowing me.
    I think it was Floh that was having the same probelm.

My images wont show up in my links. I only get the option to post the URL into the image link, and then it's a red box. Like this: And, I have all my settings set to show images, show all etc etc, my avatar works but no images in my sig either...

Hi chronictonic. I don't know if it will help or not, but sometimes I see others recommending that people clear their cookies when weird stuff is happening. I hope that helps!