1245 users online (221 members and 1024 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lubbock,Texas
    Posts
    92

    My Darlie did it theory

    I'm not going to try and tie ALL the evidence in here this is a possible motive theory. I posted another about Darin being the suspect somewhat along the same lines.

    Darlie and Darin have now admitted 2 important clues that blew my mind and made me say HMMM.. I wonder.

    They fought and Darlie asks Darin for a divorce. During the fight Darlie inserts her arm into a door that Darin is trying to close. Darin sees her arm and doesn't want to break it so he only puts enough pressure on it to keep the door closed which bruises her arm. This door close stunt actually occurs twice that night, she uses her other arm the next time as she realizes her other arm is already hurt. They fight about what most couples fight about Money and Sex. Darin tells her she doesn't give him the attention he deserves since the boys and housework take up so much her time she doesn't have the same energy she used to. Darlie reminds him he doesn't have as much money as he used to either each one blaming the other for whatever slight they feel. At one point Darlie accuses Darin of an affair since she has done a lot to keep his attention, she has had implants, she wears makeup and does her hair almost everyday, she wears sexy clothes to keep his attention he never wants her and she feels it is because he is having an affair. Darin gets mad and leaves. Since no one saw him drive away he may have gone for a walk or he might have left in a car just because no one saw him drive away doesn't mean he didn't.
    Darlie is mad still and gets her boys ready for bed deciding to wait up till Darin returns. She has already asked for the divorce but regrets it. She gathers her jewelry as she knows she will have to sell it to survive. She thinks about ways of getting Darin back (revenge not reconcilliation,) The fight and Darin's absence has upset the boys and Darlie repeatedly puts them back in their rooms. They finally wear her down and say it is too hot and she allows them to sleep downstairs. Drake has been asleep in his crib. They all fall asleep in the RR room. Darin comes back and sees them asleep and quietly goes upstairs. Drake needs a bottle and he gets one feeds Drake and returns the bottle to the kitchen sink. Darlie half asleep only dreams she sees an intruder when Darin comes in. When she awakes she still isn't aware Darin came home and she is scared from her dream. She gets a knife to check it out. Now she is convinced Darin is having an affair and she decides to stage a burglary. The intruder dream she just had gave her the idea. She cuts the screen and decides against it she has no way to hide objects supposedly taken. She decides Darin can find the boys and her dead when he arrives home that would forever make him feel bad for having an affair, leaving her and the boys that night and going to his lover. She stabs the boys stages a little struggle next to the couch and other things too, and then lays down on the couch and cuts herself. Stabs her arms and throws the knife down on the carpet. She lays there and waits to die. She actually saved her own life by laying there as she closed off her own wounds enough to not bleed to death before the youngest child actually does come to her for aid. When Darlie does start screaming her plan was for neighbors to come to her aid and she needed to start screaming before she went outside. Darin comes downstairs and she realizes he is home.

    I didn't include ALL the evidence but could the evidence fit in here anyway the important part the why she did it and how she came up with intruders is my theory. It may have progressed just the way the prosecutions says
    with a few exceptions y'all may not agree with.
    1. The couch did have her blood on it.
    2. The box of important papers was out cause she was looking not for LIFE insurance papers but the CAR insurance claim info on the jag when she couldn't find it she had to rule out getting Darin back that way.
    3. The wineglass broken
    4. THE PILLOW she did bleed on it photos of it do exist in MTJD

    One of the reasons I have such a hard time about believing the prosecutions side the way it is now is because it forgets something I have found true in almost every case. A lie is often constructed AROUND the truth. The most convincing liars build their lies around the truth not totally different from the truth. In other words even a lie as some truth to it.

    I've tried to look at all the evidence from both sides those brought out by Mama Darlie too.

    I've tried to see both sides of the case innocent and guilty each side is using DIFFERENT EVIDENCE. to prove their claims.
    I've tried to look at ALL those pieces to put the puzzle together. I didn't care any longer who provided or used it in trial or came up later.
    If it is verifiable - I know y'all don'y trust anything Mama Darlie has to say but trust in the evidence she might have actually discovered herself just because she says it points somewhere else doesn't mean it does.

    Look at both theories I posted Darin - either alone or with a little help
    or Darlie alone.
    I haven't posted my they did it together theory yet either.
    I have used the 2 new clues that Darin and Darlie provided the fight and the possible insurance scam on the house and the jag.
    The fight could be Darlie's subconcious attempt to confess it would explain her motives.
    The scam confession could be Darin's subconcious attempt to continue to cover up. The lie containing some truth to it.

    If it really was solely intruders then Mama Darlie has that angle covered already and her new DNA tests and fingerprint analyst would prove it. We really don't need to BEAT A DEAD HORSE as so aptly pointed out by another poster.

    I just thought a fresh perspective on the matter might make a difference.
    If Darlie did it then I think I would believe revenge more out of her than obsessive money hunger I did know her.
    If Darin did it then someone else needs to be on trial.

    If they did it together then maybe it was to make a fresh start- removing some of the burden of work on Darlie and money on Darin the fight being what triggered them.

    Notice how short my together theory is.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lubbock,Texas
    Posts
    92
    Some of the things I listed may not seem important like Darlie trying to make the boys sleep upstairs but aren't there photos of the boys beds and they are not made up. I can state and so can anyone else Darlie kept a clean house and an unmade bed would not have been allowed all day long if the last time they slept in them was the day before. I left some stuff out deliberately. If this theory is plausible to y'all you can tie the rest in or correct my omissions like the sock. It doesn't change the theory or outcome two little boys were murdered and their mother was hurt too. We know the boys didn't self inflict their injuries or get into a knife fight with each other.
    Last edited by GIRattlesnakeJane; 04-23-2008 at 06:29 PM. Reason: spelling and omissions

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,465
    I think what you're saying in regards to revenge on Darin could be a possibility. But in my book it may further my thought that Darlie wouldn't want to be divorced and straddled with 3 kids on a much smaller income and a much different lifestyle than what she was accustomed to. She would most likely have to work.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NC - home of BBQ
    Posts
    618
    Quote Originally Posted by Anais View Post
    I think what you're saying in regards to revenge on Darin could be a possibility. But in my book it may further my thought that Darlie wouldn't want to be divorced and straddled with 3 kids on a much smaller income and a much different lifestyle than what she was accustomed to. She would most likely have to work.
    I lean more toward revenge also. One of my theories involves Darlie's sister Dana. As I recall Darin had to take her home and he was gone quite some time. I feel when he returned was when all "he double l" broke out in that household. IMO this is when the fight got real ugly. The bruising happened during this time frame. My reason for leaning more toward the "Dana" theory is because of what I read and concluded from the transcripts in regards to Darin taking her home and the fact that SHE DID NOT TAKE THE STAND WHATSOEVER IN HER SISTER'S DEFENSE.. Can someone tell why??? Anyhow, Darlie thinking her sister and her husband are having an affair, feeling worn out over the kids AND IMO suffering from PPD after the birth of Drake just through her into a tailspin and out of control.
    WhityWendy - Carolina Girl

    Truth is the cry of all, but the game of few - George Bishop Berkeley

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lubbock,Texas
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by whitywendy View Post
    I lean more toward revenge also. One of my theories involves Darlie's sister Dana. As I recall Darin had to take her home and he was gone quite some time. I feel when he returned was when all "he double l" broke out in that household. IMO this is when the fight got real ugly. The bruising happened during this time frame. My reason for leaning more toward the "Dana" theory is because of what I read and concluded from the transcripts in regards to Darin taking her home and the fact that SHE DID NOT TAKE THE STAND WHATSOEVER IN HER SISTER'S DEFENSE.. Can someone tell why??? Anyhow, Darlie thinking her sister and her husband are having an affair, feeling worn out over the kids AND IMO suffering from PPD after the birth of Drake just through her into a tailspin and out of control.

    Good theory IMO could be Dana or......
    It takes two to tango and while Dana might have been the last female person Darlie knew Darin was with. Maybe she didn't take the stand because Darlie called her at home and asked when Darin left. The answer given was enough time for him to be back home again. Dana was then ruled out in Darlie's minds as the other 1/2 of an affair. If this info came out during her trial then Darin would have been questioned about an affair and being that was part of the fight they had to cover it up. Darin was put on the stand. The family also knew Mama Darlie couldn't be present during a lot of the testimony ( she did testify) and Dana was not called so she could tell the rest of the family what was being said when they were not allowed in the courtroom. Legal manurevering ( catch the pun here) on the defenses part too. BOTH Darlie and Darin agreed to not make Darin a suspect in her trial. Darlie could have been resentful of having to go back to work. Either for the money solutions, of because of divorce. She might have wanted Darin to sell his toys first, boat, jag, etc.

    I have been retired with no kids for about 9 months now. It has been driving my hubby CRAZY. Not the money but he never knows what he is coming home to. So far I have laid 975 sq, ft of ceramic tile, painted my whole house, laid a new wood floor in master bedroom, garden work, yard work etc. He LOVES the changes but.... I would call him or bug him when he was home about how to measure and cut, where is the spare blades for the miter saw, what is this knob on the table saw for. Causes him great anxiety for me to get his tools. When I needed some help lifting something or doing something I wanted it done now and he had to spend some weekends he wanted to do something else than help me.
    Even when we don't work outside of the home ,as women ,we tend to stay busy not become couch potatoes like men often do. I'm going back to work to save his sanity, darn I was planning on doing the kitchen next.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NC - home of BBQ
    Posts
    618
    I think I read somewhere???? that it was observed that Darin and Dana were getting "closer" to one another during the trial and upset Darlie??? Any info about that?
    WhityWendy - Carolina Girl

    Truth is the cry of all, but the game of few - George Bishop Berkeley

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    667
    I think these theories are probably pretty close to what happened. I do remember reading in one of the books about the case, not sure which, that Darlie was angry about why Darin even bought a boat. It was broken down, the Jag was broken down and they were having money issues. Darin was driving her car to work because they couldn't afford repairs on the Jag and she felt trapped at the house with no transportation.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,681
    They fought and Darlie asks Darin for a divorce. During the fight Darlie inserts her arm into a door that Darin is trying to close. Darin sees her arm and doesn't want to break it so he only puts enough pressure on it to keep the door closed which bruises her arm. This door close stunt actually occurs twice that night, she uses her other arm the next time as she realizes her other arm is already hurt.

    There is nothing in evidence to "provide" a factual or in theory basis for this claim. Remember the Doctors testified that the "bruises" did not date from the "attack".

    They fight about what most couples fight about Money and Sex. Darin tells her she doesn't give him the attention he deserves since the boys and housework take up so much her time she doesn't have the same energy she used to.

    Again, in this family the main concern, the pressing concern, was money and the lack thereof. Who knows what they fought about, but since they were about to lose everything due to not having any money to meet household expenses, I would say sex is the last thing that they would fight about with such pressing and immediate financial concerns.

    Darlie reminds him he doesn't have as much money as he used to either each one blaming the other for whatever slight they feel.

    Are you kidding me, Darlie would not be able to keep up appearances, they were "just another couple" on the verge of financial collapse, losing everything. The fantasy was about to come crashing down. The boat was not running, the car was not running, they were behind in their mortgage, little income, and the expenses needed to be met. Darlie was not going to have the life that she felt "entitled" to. The material possession that she put her self esteem and self worth into.

    At one point Darlie accuses Darin of an affair since she has done a lot to keep his attention, she has had implants, she wears makeup and does her hair almost everyday, she wears sexy clothes to keep his attention he never wants her and she feels it is because he is having an affair.

    Oh, OK, so it is Darlie dressing for Darin. No Darlie is dressing to seek attention to again attention, the look at me, me dress. This is to attempt to increase her self esteem. No evidence of Darin having an affair, no investigation, no lover coming forward, no relative "alluding" to this fact.

    Darin gets mad and leaves. Since no one saw him drive away he may have gone for a walk or he might have left in a car just because no one saw him drive away doesn't mean he didn't.

    Again, no evidence that he left either by foot or by "car" or that he left the premises at all.

    Darlie is mad still and gets her boys ready for bed deciding to wait up till Darin returns. She has already asked for the divorce but regrets it. She gathers her jewelry as she knows she will have to sell it to survive.

    Oh, do you really think that she will sell her material possessions. She is all about looks and attention. There is no evidence that she got the boys ready for bed. Or that she asked for a Divorce. She took off her jewelery to go to sleep.

    She thinks about ways of getting Darin back (revenge not reconcilliation,) The fight and Darin's absence has upset the boys and Darlie repeatedly puts them back in their rooms.

    Again, where is the evidence. Remember it was movie night and the boys fell asleep downstairs. This was planned. She needed them downstairs, as she could not just "creep" into the bedroom and stab them. Darin would be down the hall.

    They finally wear her down and say it is too hot and she allows them to sleep downstairs. Drake has been asleep in his crib. They all fall asleep in the RR room.


    Again, no evidence of that, she allowed them to sleep downstairs because of movie night. Probably encouraged it, so of course, when she called Darin down the stairs, he would not see the "actual" attack. Just the aftermath. After all, Darlie could not have inflicted her own injuries anywhere but downstairs away from the eyes of Darin and had to stage the "crime scene".

    Darin comes back and sees them asleep and quietly goes upstairs. Drake needs a bottle and he gets one feeds Drake and returns the bottle to the kitchen sink.

    Who knows how long the bottle was in the sink. Did Drake have it before he went to bed, which is normally the case. This is assuming that Darin fed the baby and not Darlie and that Darin left the premises.

    Darlie half asleep only dreams she sees an intruder when Darin comes in. When she awakes she still isn't aware Darin came home and she is scared from her dream.

    So this is a women who cannot sleep through a baby's movements in a crib, but "sleeps" through a person coming home through the front door. If she is half asleep, she is not dreaming. That is called REM sleep and is a deep sleep. Who said she had a dream and who says that a dream scared her.

    She gets a knife to check it out. Now she is convinced Darin is having an affair and she decides to stage a burglary.

    But what does the fictional affair and a burglary have in common. The burglary benefits the entire family, but does not punish Darin for anything.

    The intruder dream she just had gave her the idea. She cuts the screen and decides against it she has no way to hide objects supposedly taken. She decides Darin can find the boys and her dead when he arrives home that would forever make him feel bad for having an affair, leaving her and the boys that night and going to his lover.

    What dream, what affair, what lover, what going out.

    She stabs the boys stages a little struggle next to the couch and other things too, and then lays down on the couch and cuts herself. Stabs her arms and throws the knife down on the carpet.

    When the tests were done it was determined that she cut her throat at the sink. Despite her claim that she "fought" with the intruder, No damage was done to the delicate flowers that we place on the floor in the vase to support her "life and death" struggle claim.

    She lays there and waits to die. She actually saved her own life by laying there as she closed off her own wounds enough to not bleed to death before the youngest child actually does come to her for aid.

    Pardon me, the children were bleeding to death on the floor, no child got up and went to her for aid, there was mortally wounded, one child "attempted" to crawl to the door, it was not like each child had a minor wound, they were stabbed several times. She held her own throat that night to stop her own bleeding, as her life was valuable to her. She did nothing to aid the boys in any way shape or form, after all why would she, her intent was for both of them to die, not save the life of the children that she just stabbed. The boys knew who stabbed them, and she did not went either one to live to testify.

    When Darlie does start screaming her plan was for neighbors to come to her aid and she needed to start screaming before she went outside. Darin comes downstairs and she realizes he is home.

    I thought that Darlie again called Darin downstairs. You would have to assume that Darin left the home and came home and fed a baby and went upstairs all the while Darlie and the boys were "asleep". Remember Darlie was a light sleeper.

    I didn't include ALL the evidence but could the evidence fit in here anyway the important part the why she did it and how she came up with intruders is my theory. It may have progressed just the way the prosecutions says
    with a few exceptions y'all may not agree with.
    1. The couch did have her blood on it.
    2. The box of important papers was out cause she was looking not for LIFE insurance papers but the CAR insurance claim info on the jag when she couldn't find it she had to rule out getting Darin back that way.
    3. The wineglass broken
    4. THE PILLOW she did bleed on it photos of it do exist in MTJD

    The couch did have her blood on it because she bleed on the couch after she cut her neck at the sink and returned to the couch probably to see if the boys were dead. The insurance papers would have no relevance because was the Jag was broken down, not in an accident. The insurance on the Jag is and was moot. The broken wineglass was determined to have been broken after she went to the sink and had the blood on her feet. The footprints were under the wineglass. So she bleed on a pillow from her neck wound, I am sure she bleed at the sink also. Also the footprints prints showed she walked, not ran. She claimed she "followed" the intruder, right, the intruder who cut the screen, cleaned up the crime scene and also put away the knife that the screen was cut with.

    It is not hard to "attempt" to stage a crime scene, the trick is to get away with it when trained investigators show up who know what a "real" crime scene looks like and when one is staged. One telling clue is not one drop of blood was outside. People do not know a real crime scene, let alone how to successfully stage one. That is why investigators look for clues and are trained to do so. It was quite evident that the scene was stagged, that is why Darlie is in prison. . Not one question or concern for the two boys. No concern what so ever by both of them. Dalie and Darin not once asked if the boys were alive, what their condition was.

    One of the reasons I have such a hard time about believing the prosecutions side the way it is now is because it forgets something I have found true in almost every case. A lie is often constructed AROUND the truth. The most convincing liars build their lies around the truth not totally different from the truth. In other words even a lie as some truth to it.

    Oh, well guess what a lie is self serving, manipulative, controlling. You say what is to your benefit. You tell a story that will serve your purpose for your own agenda. Lies are told to cover up the truth, to deflect blame and responsibility. To preserve your own ego to yourself. People also lie because they should have done something or not have done something.

    I've tried to look at all the evidence from both sides those brought out by Mama Darlie too.

    I've tried to see both sides of the case innocent and guilty each side is using DIFFERENT EVIDENCE. to prove their claims.


    The only evidence is the evidence that is called evidence and that was presented in court. In court it was determined that Darlie was moving from room to room when the 911 call was made. Busy little person who is bleeding at the neck, her two boys were dead or dying and Darlie is not wounded enough to stay still but to move from room to room, you know staging the scene.

    I've tried to look at ALL those pieces to put the puzzle together. I didn't care any longer who provided or used it in trial or came up later.
    If it is verifiable - I know y'all don'y trust anything Mama Darlie has to say but trust in the evidence she might have actually discovered herself just because she says it points somewhere else doesn't mean it does.


    When a person who is the mother of the person found guilty "finds" evidence, you wonder how "truthful" that evidence was. She finds "evidence" to prove the lie and the story put forth by her daughter. She wants her daughter out of prison, off death row, I am sure that Darlie and Mom both feel that Darlie should have gotten away with murder or that Darlie "had no other choice" but to kill her two kids. That would be in the mind of both Mother and Daughter alike.

    You see Darlie was worth more to Darin dead then alive. But Darlie did not want to die, just make it look like she was attacked.

    The fight could be Darlie's subconcious attempt to confess it would explain her motives.

    Darlie thoughts are her beliefs. No amount or reality can dispel those "beliefs". Her motive is her motive. But reality bit her in the butt.

    If it really was solely intruders then Mama Darlie has that angle covered already and her new DNA tests and fingerprint analyst would prove it. We really don't need to BEAT A DEAD HORSE as so aptly pointed out by another poster.

    Remember in an appeal, the fingerprint was deemed not to have been tested with sound principals. That "appeal" evidence was rejected. That is why there is no weight to this "fingerprint" evidence of another person, namely the "stranger".

    I just thought a fresh perspective on the matter might make a difference.

    Fresh perspective, this is a "imaginary" story not supported by any evidence. But you do have a fanciful imagination.

    If Darlie did it then I think I would believe revenge more out of her than obsessive money hunger I did know her.

    She defined herself though looks and possession and both were fading as the house was going, may of gone into foreclosure due to overdue mortgage, she was losing her looks, they could not fix the boat and car because they did not have enough money, they could not get a loan for 5K and the income that was quite high was now reduced by at least 80%. Her whole "lifestyle" was crashing down. The entire lifestyle she defined herself by. Saw herself entitled to.

    If Darin did it then someone else needs to be on trial.

    The right person was put on trial, the right person convicted, the right person sentenced to death. If I had a dime for every criminal that starts off an interview by saying: I am innocent and unjustly convicted...

    If they did it together then maybe it was to make a fresh start- removing some of the burden of work on Darlie and money on Darin the fight being what triggered them.

    Darlie thinks only of Darlie. If it came to work and money, it is and still is only about Darlie. The boys were props, objects, they served a purpose to Darlie. When they no longer served the purpose, they were disposed of.

    You know what this "case" reminds me off. If you repeat a story or deny a story enough times, then not only do you believe it, but others will too. Too bad that the evidence and conviction does not support any other story other that this mother killed her two boys while they slept, for her own selfish reason(s) that are known only to her.

    Again, I have no doubt what so ever that Darlie killed the two sleeping innocent children. Remember the Vaughan case. Remember the father was injured, the mother dead and the children dead. The father claimed that the wife killed the family and shot him. That is until the evidence did not support his "story".

    I go with the most logical theory, given the known facts. Occam's razor..........

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NC - home of BBQ
    Posts
    618
    Thanks CyberLaw - question... what do you mean the boys were props to her. I don't understand the meaning. I have read that it meant she considered them like her material possessions but it still does not register in my brain....
    WhityWendy - Carolina Girl

    Truth is the cry of all, but the game of few - George Bishop Berkeley

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    274
    Good Job CyberLaw! Thank you. You said what I thought about this "theory", but didn't have time to write. Especially this:

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberLaw View Post
    Fresh perspective, this is a "imaginary" story not supported by any evidence. But you do have a fanciful imagination.
    Thanks again.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lubbock,Texas
    Posts
    92
    The photos of the boys bed(s) unmade. Not allowed in her house.
    She had just paid the mortgage.
    Ever have a bad fight with mate (emotionally exhausting kind) when you do sleep it is deeply or at least I have.
    You speak of WHY a lie is told not of HOW it is constructed.
    The attention she got from OTHERS (her dressing) was more negative than positive. WOMEN WELL WE AREN'T REALLY NICE TO THE LADY WHO TURNS HEADS IN SUGGESTIVE WEAR. Men often don't want their wives to dress this way they don't care what other women think but it does bother them to have other men look at their wives. Unless your wife is a trophy, another prop.

    In no way
    does Mama Darlie support murdering her grandsons. If you could convince her Darlie did it she would kill her (Darlie) herself. This I know for certain. Denial is more likely than support, I am not her mom (Darlie) and I even felt guilty for a long time that I didn't see something and intercede.
    Imagine what it is like to have a child who kills. You are going to BLAME YOURSELF in some way.

    Gee I posted something less than 500 words

    BTW Good rebuttal you get one too Cyber

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    26,902
    Quote Originally Posted by whitywendy View Post
    I think I read somewhere???? that it was observed that Darin and Dana were getting "closer" to one another during the trial and upset Darlie??? Any info about that?
    There were rumors about this, but I doubt they are true. What I DO believe is that Darlie MAY have believed it was possible during the night of the murders. THAT is the only thing that matters, IMO. If Darlie started piecing all of the things that she BELIEVED were true, were "happening to her," etc. and then the fight set her off, what I've always believed was true happened that night -- she snapped.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,465

    Arrow

    Cyberlaw,

    Absolutely terrific post with an awesome breakdown! Thank you so much.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP) View Post
    There were rumors about this, but I doubt they are true. What I DO believe is that Darlie MAY have believed it was possible during the night of the murders. THAT is the only thing that matters, IMO. If Darlie started piecing all of the things that she BELIEVED were true, were "happening to her," etc. and then the fight set her off, what I've always believed was true happened that night -- she snapped.
    I also believe that Darlie and Darin had a tremendous argument. I don't think that it was one particular thing that set her off, rather the totality of it all with the post-partum depression adding to the mix. (IMO)

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,681
    [quote=GIRattlesnakeJane;2163361]The photos of the boys bed(s) unmade. Not allowed in her house.

    So you were at her house every single day and for certain can say that given her "perceived emotional" state that day or time period that the beds were made each and every day. Wow, I am sure even Martha has her "off day" also. Just because beds are not made, does not support the claim that the boys were put to bed and got up. All the picture proves is that the beds were not made.

    She had just paid the mortgage.

    The mortgage was back due for as far as I remember a few(couple) of months. Where did the money come from. Darin was just turned down for a 5K loan. From what I read, the house was still in arrears at the time of the crime.

    Ever have a bad fight with mate (emotionally exhausting kind) when you do sleep it is deeply or at least I have.

    In the last post
    you stated that she was half asleep and now you comment on a bad fight which would leave a person into a deep sleep. The relevance of this is?
    You speak of WHY a lie is told not of HOW it is constructed.

    How a lie is constructed is of no concern to most people. I can you that a person lies and that lie is constructed from the brain. Why is more relevant to most people. A parent of a teenager does not concern that a teenager constructed a lie and how, just that he/she was going to sleep over at a friends house and then the parents find out that she was at her boyfriends house. The parent do not say: Wow, lets concern ourselves with how the lie was constructed. No way. They want to know why she lied and how to prevent this from happening again. A cop does not say" Well we are concerned that this lie was constructed more so then the impact of the lie. I can tell you a lie. You believe me. I have manipulated you, controlled you. When you found out I lied, I can bet you that the construction of the lie is of little consequence then the AFFECT and the CONSEQUENCES of a lie.

    The attention she got from OTHERS (her dressing) was more negative than positive. WOMEN WELL WE AREN'T REALLY NICE TO THE LADY WHO TURNS HEADS IN SUGGESTIVE WEAR. Men often don't want their wives to dress this way they don't care what other women think but it does bother them to have other men look at their wives. Unless your wife is a trophy, another prop.

    Darlie wanted all eyes to be on her. Only her. Her breast job is a very good indication that she wanted to be noticed. Even Darin mentioned her "breasts" to the ambulance people. He was proud that he had a flashy wife and she was proud that everyone noticed her. Having a flashy wife relected well on Darin and his self esteem. He wanted to show her off, she wanted to be shown off. She wanted to be noticed everywhere she went. Darlie has very poor if any self introspection. If women saw her as trashy, all the better because if they made negative comments, Darlie would chalk this up to "they are so envious" of me. Remember Darlie is all about Darlie

    In no way
    does Mama Darlie support murdering her grandsons. If you could convince her Darlie did it she would kill her (Darlie) herself. This I know for certain. Denial is more likely than support, I am not her mom (Darlie) and I even felt guilty for a long time that I didn't see something and intercede.
    Imagine what it is like to have a child who kills. You are going to BLAME YOURSELF in some way.

    What Mom wants to believe that she raised a monster. Even with convicted criminals, the relatives always and I mean always support the person convicted of a crime. That is why the testimony of a "relative" is taken with a grain of salt. Darlie was raised by Mama, Darlie is a chip off the ole block. Mama will go to her grave believing some "intruder" came in and harmed the kids. Because the reality of it is, her daughter is where she belongs, her daughter is on death row for the murder of the two boys, her daughter killed the two grandchildren. Easier to blame another person, easier for you emotionally to believe and attempt to prove the story that "is in the interest of your daughter" then believe the cold hard facts. Why would Mama not believe Darlie. Because she probably looked her Mom in the eye and lied. Then said "I would not lie to you because you are my Mom", you believe me, I am you daughter. You see Mom everyone hates me, they think I did it. But I did not. Please if a person kills her two sleeping children, you really think that she is not going to try to manipulate others, people that she knows will support her like family.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lubbock,Texas
    Posts
    92
    Jeffery Dalhmer"s dad reached out to the crime victims families and apologized for his son and ANY part he might have had in raising him that influenced him to kill. That had to be hard.

    Darlie was a trophy wife in both our opinions.

    Darin still being in denial can't be healthy for Drake.

    I see alot of Darlie's lies also as an effort to hide the fight, I guess you can't fight a war on 2 fronts.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Darlie Kee
    By Cindee in forum Darlie Routier
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 01-01-2016, 05:10 PM
  2. Darlie's Journal
    By Hopeful One in forum Darlie Routier
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 12:07 PM
  3. Chaos Theory-A Unified Theory of Muppet Types
    By Jacie Estes in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 12:21 PM
  4. Things We Know About Darlie
    By Goody in forum Darlie Routier
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 06:28 PM

Tags for this Thread