1140 users online (162 members and 978 guests)  

Websleuths News

AZ - Ten Year Old Arrested Trying To Poison Classmates

Here we go with another student trying to harm classmates. The 10 year old boy brought pills to school and tried to poison several students. He was putting pills in their drinks, and in water fountains. They found pills on the playground. No word on exactly what the pills were, but they were non narcotic, but dangerous to anyone no prescribed them. Paloma Academy is fortunate this kid didn't kill anyone.http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=8218690

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    That's scary that a child so young would think of doing something like this.

SD, isn't it? We had the third graders preparing to murder the teacher. Kids purposely trying to hurt other kids with food allergies. We got a 10 year old preparing to poison people.

Wow this is so disturbing. What would make a 10 year old think to do this? Obviously this child needs some serious help. Last week one of my sons classmates stole my sons yogurt from his lunch box. I was up there the next day asking the boy at lunch what was his problem stealing someones yogurt? He said I don't know...anyway they are also 10 and I thought stealing yogurt was a big deal lol but man this just blows my mind. Home-schooling my kids is looking better and better each day.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    SD, isn't it? We had the third graders preparing to murder the teacher. Kids purposely trying to hurt other kids with food allergies. We got a 10 year old preparing to poison people.
    We have seen a lot of it with young children lately.

It makes me wonder if they are getting their ideas from TV or do they just have these sick fantasies on their own?