95 yo Woman Fights Off Man With Screwdriver

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
(BARTLESVILLE, Okla.) April 23 - A 95-year-old woman is safe after fighting off her attacker with a screwdriver in what would have been a home invasion.

Every time the man would poke his hand through the window she jabbed him until he quit.

~snip~

After an hour-and-a-half of the woman fighting back, officers say the man passed out and that was her chance to call 911.

http://www.fox23.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=e409793f-ae13-43f0-9739-38d3d79f9fd5 (Bolded by me)

OMG! Number one...she is 95! Number two...he kept doing this for an hour and a half?!?! WTH?! :bang:

Maybe it just seemed like an hour and a half to her. She's one strong woman to fight him off at her age!

Go Granny! :clap: She did better then me. A man was trying to break in my house in Texas and I just stood there in shock staring at him. I couldn't move an inch. Seriously frozen in shock. :bang:

This proves~dont ever underestimate the power of us old ladies! ROFLOL.God Bless her.Nore

Way to go grandma!

Wow what a stupid he is! LMAO...

Don't mess with Granny! What a tough old lady. LOL! Go Granny go!

GO GRANNY !!!

what i did when i thought someone (my next door convicted rapist) was trying to break in: ran to my room, grabbed a knife and called my boyfriend. i figured he's a marine, he could take him. 5 minutes later my boyfriend showed up with all kinds of make shift weapons. but it wasn't my neighbor ... it was the deaf maintenance man who couldn't hear me when i asked who it was and who didn't follow directions about when he could/couldn't enter !!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back