1366 users online (209 members and 1157 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 8 of 8

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500

    NJ - Officer John Schenberger for child pornography, Pennsauken, 2007

    Like this article says "What was this cop thinking?" John Schenberger a New Jersey police officer got 14 years for his depraved act. Not only was Officer Schenberger a pervert who exploited children, but he had the nerve to use the computer at the police station to e-mail vile images of children. His reason being he didn't want his own children to find the pornography on the home computer. Oh I bet he's gonna have a nice time in prison.http://www.philly.com/dailynews/loca..._14_years.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Like this article says "What was this cop thinking?" John Schenberger a New Jersey police officer got 14 years for his depraved act. Not only was Officer Schenberger a pervert who exploited children, but he had the nerve to use the computer at the police station to e-mail vile images of children. His reason being he didn't want his own children to find the pornography on the home computer. Oh I bet he's gonna have a nice time in prison.http://www.philly.com/dailynews/loca..._14_years.html
    Ok
    He wanted to protect HIS kids but watch the rape of others.
    14 years is a start and he will be in the "special" ward they have when police get stupid and serve time. He will be away from the general population because he was a cop. TOTAL SPECIAL TREATMENT!

    Wonder if this good father molested his own kids...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,333
    A pervert and an idiot; he's quite the combination. I can't understand why his wife would go to court with him.

    I'd be divorcing him and getting a mental health professional for my kids.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,500
    Yes, he's a perverted maroon for sure. Right in the station.

  5. #5
    SewingDeb's Avatar
    SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    8,957
    It says he sent huge amounts of child porn in two batches. I wonder where he got it and if he was sent images in return or if he was paid for them.

    Hard to believe a police officer would do this but these creeps are in every walk of life.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    16,021
    Quote Originally Posted by SewingDeb View Post
    It says he sent huge amounts of child porn in two batches. I wonder where he got it and if he was sent images in return or if he was paid for them.

    Hard to believe a police officer would do this but these creeps are in every walk of life.
    You know, Sewing Deb, it sounds to me like he might have done this for money. That doesn't make it any less horrible, but I don't know if he is a sexual pervert as much as he is an opportunist. That's just the sense I get since he didn't want his kids to see that stuff and the article says he confessed with contrition from the minute he was caught. It just made me think of stories about cops who sell drugs they can get their hands on, but aren't drug users themselves. Hard to know.

    I think his sentence is appropriate. What a sad, sad story.

  7. #7
    SewingDeb's Avatar
    SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    8,957
    Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom View Post
    You know, Sewing Deb, it sounds to me like he might have done this for money. That doesn't make it any less horrible, but I don't know if he is a sexual pervert as much as he is an opportunist. That's just the sense I get since he didn't want his kids to see that stuff and the article says he confessed with contrition from the minute he was caught. It just made me think of stories about cops who sell drugs they can get their hands on, but aren't drug users themselves. Hard to know.

    I think his sentence is appropriate. What a sad, sad story.
    That could be the case, SCM. He just blew it all. What do you want to bet that his defense will be that he was doing a sting operation or some such?



Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY PA - John Disney for sex assault, child pornography, Rapho Twp, 2011
    By Filly in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-24-2016, 07:38 PM
  2. GUILTY FL - John Baker for child pornography, Celebration, 2012
    By Reader in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 03:19 PM
  3. GUILTY OR - Officer Kim Graham for child pornography, Cottage Grove, 2009
    By Missizzy in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 04:34 PM
  4. GUILTY FL - Theodore Weir for child pornography, Winter Haven, 2007
    By Lovejac in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 11:46 AM
  5. GUILTY AL - Ian Whittaker for child pornography, Mobile, June 2007
    By Filly in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-17-2008, 09:56 PM

Tags for this Thread