1258 users online (285 members and 973 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Fiancee Of Wanted Sex Offender Charged

Janice Sessler is in trouble with LE herself. You'd think the lady would have answered the door when LE knocked considering there was a hunt for her freakish boyfriend for several weeks. Richard Jennings was wanted on a failure to register and interestingly enough is in the middle of an ACLU lawsuit filed on his behalf against the city of Dover. Jennings claims the rule of being X amount of feet from a school and daycare is unconstitutional. Ummmm, and harboring a fugitive is not legal. So, Janice Sessler you've been charged. That guy snuck out a fire escape as cops knocked on her door and she wouldn't answer.http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll...107/-1/FOSNEWS

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Janice Sessler is in trouble with LE herself. You'd think the lady would have answered the door when LE knocked considering there was a hunt for her freakish boyfriend for several weeks. Richard Jennings was wanted on a failure to register and interestingly enough is in the middle of an ACLU lawsuit filed on his behalf against the city of Dover. Jennings claims the rule of being X amount of feet from a school and daycare is unconstitutional. Ummmm, and harboring a fugitive is not legal. So, Janice Sessler you've been charged. That guy snuck out a fire escape as cops knocked on her door and she wouldn't answer.http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll...107/-1/FOSNEWS
    And she looks like a real prize herself. Wonder if she has kids/grandkids? Hmmm.
    Another woman who cares more for a penis (and yes, my friends, that is all it boils down to) than the common good of her neighbors, herself and her family.
    Throw her butt in jail for 6 months and run her and her skank butt out of the neighborhood.

It's not always for a penis. There are some women that just have to have a man in their life. It doesn't matter if he's a pedophile, serial cheater or one with erectile dysfunction.

Does anyone know what he did to be on the SO registry?

Lizzybeth, he was charged with felonious sexual assault. Older than 13 but under 16.

Filly, you should have your own blog. I love the way you write about these horrid crimes.

I'm glad they charged the fiancee. That's a step in the right direction, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Filly, you should have your own blog. I love the way you write about these horrid crimes.

I'm glad they charged the fiancee. That's a step in the right direction, for sure.
    Yeah sure I'll be "Filly Filets Felons" or something. TM, I write like I talk. Or so people tell me. I think I kind of just write what I'm thinking at the time when I read that stuff. Like, hello lady how in the world did ya harbor your boyfriend like this? Thanks, TM. You so know I gotta dig up more on Janice here. Try and make sense as to why a human being would do such a thing.

I have to agree with pixies. The guys in these stories are almost always losers, so it's not as if these women are there to be supported by them, in fact it's usually the other way around, the woman is supporting the loser with her welfare money or child support. Obviously these women have low self esteem and need that in their life and sometimes even at the risk of their family.

Unfortunately I've lived through such drama with one of my own, and I lost 3 grandkids.

Just slap the wax outta my ears if I'm wrong about this. Janice Sessler was hiding her sex offender beau. Right? I do recall this case.

O.K. so I find this article. It says she was sentenced. Indeed it is archived so I am not getting the entire story, BUT it looks like she has volunteered tons of hours at a daycare center. Like as part of her parole? I'm I getting that right?

http://www.unionleader.com/article.a...f-ab8cb7de9de9

And here she is.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Janic...00000636251341