1154 users online (216 members and 938 guests)  

Websleuths News

Secret Service Catch Mexican Official Nabbing White House BlackBerries

Ok when I read the headline...I thought I didn't know the white house had a blackberry bush Then I was like DoH! that kind of blackberry LoL

Snip:
    Whether he was up to no good or simply desperate to play BrickBreaker, a Mexican press attache was caught on camera by Secret Service pocketing several White House BlackBerries during a recent meeting in New Orleans, FOX News has learned.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,352378,00.html

Me too!!! LOL

Then I read on and went "OHHHHH". Couldn't understand the problem with taking some berries. My brain is mush from finishing a paper on Ethics. Forgive me.
    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Pocono Sleuther View Post
    Me too!!! LOL

Then I read on and went "OHHHHH". Couldn't understand the problem with taking some berries. My brain is mush from finishing a paper on Ethics. Forgive me.

LOL me too.I was like its just some berries and the secret service gets called lol

Wish I had a good reason for why my brain wasn't firing all its pistons this morn hehehe I know I will use the "I hadn't had my coffee yet"

I thought the title was wrong and he was napping by a blackberry bush.

Oh geez! What a fool! How embarrassing for Mexico!

imarealwitch is offline witches parking only, all other will be toad
    Quote Originally Posted by ceeaura View Post
    Ok when I read the headline...I thought I didn't know the white house had a blackberry bush Then I was like DoH! that kind of blackberry LoL

Snip:
    Whether he was up to no good or simply desperate to play BrickBreaker, a Mexican press attache was caught on camera by Secret Service pocketing several White House BlackBerries during a recent meeting in New Orleans, FOX News has learned.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,352378,00.html
    LOL...your so in my head, lol...

i was thinking the same thing, i told darling hubby, i didnt know whitehouse had blackberry bushes?/trees? lol..

then it hit me, it sunk in my head..i got it now, lol

bright blessings

Add me to the group who thought they meant berries from a bush!

That was funny.

I thought it was berries off a bush too. Wonder why the thief official was taking the black berries?

That was my first thought too...was thinking 'he ate some berries, what's the big deal?'

Add me too. All I could think is come on, it's some berries. Let him have em. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by golfmom View Post
    I thought the title was wrong and he was napping by a blackberry bush.
    hahahah!! Me, too. Have you been in my prescriptions, GM? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Pocono Sleuther View Post
    Me too!!! LOL

Interesting little twists to diplomatic immunity (though doesn't quite rise to the interest required for an ethics paper or answer the question whether the PDAs actually have to be attached to Mr Bush to have a “Blackberry Bush”). DI only holds when the country of employ of the diplomat allows it to continue, and apparently Mexico is withdrawing his job and immunity, at least that is the party line to us gringos:

Mexican Embassy spokesman Ricardo Alday said Thursday he was asked to tender his resignation once he arrived back in Mexico City.
    "Mr. Quintero will be responsible for explaining his actions to the American authorities conducting an investigation. The Mexican Government deeply regrets this incident," he said.

Link

Crypto6

Quote Originally Posted by crypto6 View Post
    Interesting little twists to diplomatic immunity (though doesn't quite rise to the interest required for an ethics paper or answer the question whether the PDAs actually have to be attached to Mr Bush to have a “Blackberry Bush”). DI only holds when the country of employ of the diplomat allows it to continue, and apparently Mexico is withdrawing his job and immunity, at least that is the party line to us gringos:

Mexican Embassy spokesman Ricardo Alday said Thursday he was asked to tender his resignation once he arrived back in Mexico City.
    "Mr. Quintero will be responsible for explaining his actions to the American authorities conducting an investigation. The Mexican Government deeply regrets this incident," he said.
    Link

Crypto6
    OMG. LMAO!
    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke

Yep, I was imagining some guy loitering near some blackberry bushes looking innocent while pocketing a few berries, lol. Sheesh.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.