GUILTY NJ - Robert Melia & Heather Lewis for child sexual abuse, bestiality, Mooretown, 2008

White Rain

Reaction score
AND 3 girls...what a sick, sick, sick man...AND his gf.
O/T....but WHEN did Perez H, start posting about crime?

"N.J. Officer Allegedly Performed Sex Acts On Cows"
Poor cow! CLICK HERE to read the article accompanying this headline.

N.J. Officer Allegedly Performed Sex Acts On Cows
Previously Charged With Sexual Assault On 3 Girls
MOORESTOWN, PA ― More charges have been filed against a Burlington County police officer who was recently charged with sexually assaulting three girls.
Authorities announced Moorestown Officer Robert Melia Jr., 38, has been charged with four counts of animal cruelty after allegedly engaging in sex acts with cows between June and December of 2006.
more: http://perezhilton.com/2008-04-24-headline-of-the-week-weak-122#more-18704

STOP! STOP! STOP! I read that in the paper today. Moorestown none the less. Ewwwwwwwwww! Jersey is getting some bad press this week. With the dude in the chains walking around nude to this cow thing. What a freak.

I need the horrified smiley.

Here's a link with the esteemed Officer Melia's photograph. He was with the cows between last June and December. I wondered how they knew, but read in another article they found evidence when they seized his computer. Those poor girls. Bad enough to be assaulted by a freak, but one who gets with cows? Come on. Perez must be having a slow night, WR.http://www.myfoxphilly.com/myfox/pa...n=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Here's a link with the esteemed Officer Melia's photograph. He was with the cows between last June and December. I wondered how they knew, but read in another article they found evidence when they seized his computer. Those poor girls. Bad enough to be assaulted by a freak, but one who gets with cows? Come on. Perez must be having a slow night, WR.http://www.myfoxphilly.com/myfox/pa...n=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

cows...human...sex acts...:sick:
Please God :bang: if I EVER get that desprerate...it mentions gf with the crimes against the girls...I bet with all my heart she knew about the cows too.

Cows. Patio Furniture. Are these guys really that desperate?

:eek: :sick:

COWS!!!!???!!! :eek:

As far as there being Police being the subject of news lately -

Police Departments all over the country have been low on people, so many if not all have begun to relax their standards. Some have begun to evaluate color vision deficiencies to a standard of "will not impede job performance" and previous drug use histories (since they're finding themselves hardpressed to find someone that has not ever at least tried something once...). It's not wholly a bad thing, since there are many people out there that would make great officers if they could see the numbers in the dots (ishihara color blindness test) or were a little lighter in body wieght, or never had smoked that joint with their friends just after high school.

It really offends me that there's some accused of molestation though. We do teach our kids to "it's a cop, they're ok, they'll help you". People like this person that were sworn to "protect and serve" should actually face worse penalties than your run of the mill joe that gets arrested.

I'm very proud of myself that I made no jokes pertaining to the quandry of the cows. Their situation is very moooooo-ving ;)

There's no question about it, this story is udderly shocking!

Some questions: Some men describe themselvs as a "breast man" or a "leg man". Would this cop be described as a "dairyman"?

Was he perhaps trying the cow before he bought it? As in "why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free"?

I don't know why these men don't just buy themselves a blow-up doll like the one male character on Boston Legal has. It might keep them out of the pokey!

my reactions:
poor girls. i hope they're okay and this man deserves to be prosecuted to the fullest.

A COW???

Oh Jersey ... (sorry just couldnt resist)

Udderly, moooving, and Jersey. Y'all are bad. It's not funny I know. It's truly not but you guys are quick.

It said former girlfriend there as well.

That's gotta be a dash to the ol' ego.

COWS!!!!???!!! :eek:

As far as there being Police being the subject of news lately -

Police Departments all over the country have been low on people, so many if not all have begun to relax their standards. Some have begun to evaluate color vision deficiencies to a standard of "will not impede job performance" and previous drug use histories (since they're finding themselves hardpressed to find someone that has not ever at least tried something once...). It's not wholly a bad thing, since there are many people out there that would make great officers if they could see the numbers in the dots (ishihara color blindness test) or were a little lighter in body wieght, or never had smoked that joint with their friends just after high school.

It really offends me that there's some accused of molestation though. We do teach our kids to "it's a cop, they're ok, they'll help you". People like this person that were sworn to "protect and serve" should actually face worse penalties than your run of the mill joe that gets arrested.
I'm very proud of myself that I made no jokes pertaining to the quandry of the cows. Their situation is very moooooo-ving ;)

Absolutely. LE is allowed tremendous power over the lives of others. Any negligent failure in these duties or worse, bringing harm to those they are sworn to protect, should have fierce penalties. This guy’s behavior is certainly “unbecoming” a police officer, not to mention at least a criminal misdemeanor with a felony disgust factor.

From those to whom much is given, much is expected back.

{rant}Now, let's pay them the better salaries commensurate with the risk of their jobs and the high standards we expect of them, and keep away from hiring the bottom of the barrel.{/rant}

C6

It said former girlfriend there as well.

That's gotta be a dash to the ol' ego.

Hadn't thought of it in that light. Ugh, what a burn to her.

Maybe it can be of some use to others, though.

Eliot Spitzer: "Silda, let's do the Clinton and triangulate. I'm not that bad. Am I?"

You know I always said I would never date a cop and the main reason was because they have serious ego trips and they could kill you and get away with it. Now its also because they like to make whoopi with cows. How sickening. Oh and not to mention he assaults girls too. Oh and after looking at his picture he looks like the type doesnt he

I see someone else made the joke (kinda), but the first thing I thought was:

"How udderly titillating!" :crazy:

And I agree, he does look like a perv!

Those poor girls. :furious: I hope they don't find out about the cow. That would be so humiliating for them, to be linked to this, on top of the humiliation from the abuse. :behindbar :confused:

294899812_l.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back