Humans Were Almost Extinct

(I apologize in advance... :D)

Wonder what Al Gore has to say about that???

Global warming my *advertiser censored**... :furious:

(Sorry. Pet peeve. :p)

lol even though im all for going green and all that jazz and i believe global warming's happening at least to some extent, i couldn't help to think the same thing as you !!!

:waitasec: Maybe Mother Earth was shaking us off like fleas. But we humans are very much like busy little bunnies:blushing:

Has anyone ever seen on Discovery Channel the 2 hour long documentary on dinosaurs? There is a group of scientists that belive that they died out in a drought as well, and have earth core samples that they've analyzed. It's been awhile since I've seen it.

:waitasec: Maybe Mother Earth was shaking us off like fleas. But we humans are very much like busy little bunnies:blushing:

Well what else is there to do when you're sitting around in the dark after an earthquake?

Scientists also believe the Earth has gone through at least one, if not many more, "snowball" Earth's. A state where the entire planet was covered in ice. They are unsure how this state ended, or how long they lasted, but it conjures phenominal thoughts of how life existed during these times.

http://www.snowballearth.org/what.html

Well what else is there to do when you're sitting around in the dark after an earthquake?
:D I wish they had a 'knee slapping' smiley face!! I actually laughed out loud loud with that one. Thank you for that!:)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back